It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl: Lawsuit From Casey Anthony Attorney Allowed In Fed Court

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So the recently refiled (after voluntarily withdrawing) suit of the woman known to the public only as "Katie Johnson " has a court date coming up in Decemeber. It sounds like she not only got a new witness but a new lawyer?

Donald Trump Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl: Lawsuit From Casey Anthony Attorney Allowed In Federal Court

A lawsuit claiming that Republican nominee Donald Trump raped at least one 13-year-old girl in 1994 may have its day in court after a federal judge reportedly ordered a status conference to review the case, the Independent reported Tuesday.

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court of New York, alleges that Trump and financier Jeffrey Epstein raped two underage girls at several parties at Epstein’s apartment in Manhattan. The girls, identified in court documents as “Tiffany Doe” and “Jane Doe,” were allegedly promised money and modeling careers if they attended the parties.

The details described in the document are graphic. At one party, Trump is accused of tying one of the young girls to the bed before raping her while the victim repeatedly plead with him to stop.

Trump’s lawyer has denied the accusations. A status conference is a meeting to update the court on how the two sides are proceeding including any settlement discussions under consideration and any discovery that has been conducted.

I tracked down on the declarations, uploaded to Scribd by Law Newz:

Jane Doe
Tiffany Doe

EDIT:

The women have two new attorneys. From Law Newz:

Court records filed Monday indicate that attorney Cheney Mason has signed on to represent ‘Jane Doe’ in her lawsuit against Donald Trump. Doe says that Trump raped her when she was 13 years old in the 1990’s. On Friday, Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams ordered a December 16th status conference hearing. She’s asked for both sides to provide information that could assist the court in advancing the case to settlement or trial.

Mason, who is now representing Doe, is a Florida-based attorney, who has represented a number of high profile people, including Casey Anthony. Anthony was acquitted of murdering her 2-year old daughter, who went missing in 2008. Mason’s office confirmed he is now representing “Jane Doe” along with New Jersey attorney, Thomas Meagher.

edit on 2016-10-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So the recently refiled (after voluntarily withdrawing) suit of the woman known to the public only as "Katie Johnson " has a court date coming up in Decemeber. It sounds like she not only got a new witness but a new lawyer?

Donald Trump Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl: Lawsuit From Casey Anthony Attorney Allowed In Federal Court

A lawsuit claiming that Republican nominee Donald Trump raped at least one 13-year-old girl in 1994 may have its day in court after a federal judge reportedly ordered a status conference to review the case, the Independent reported Tuesday.

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court of New York, alleges that Trump and financier Jeffrey Epstein raped two underage girls at several parties at Epstein’s apartment in Manhattan. The girls, identified in court documents as “Tiffany Doe” and “Jane Doe,” were allegedly promised money and modeling careers if they attended the parties.

The details described in the document are graphic. At one party, Trump is accused of tying one of the young girls to the bed before raping her while the victim repeatedly plead with him to stop.

Trump’s lawyer has denied the accusations. A status conference is a meeting to update the court on how the two sides are proceeding including any settlement discussions under consideration and any discovery that has been conducted.

I tracked down on the declarations, uploaded to Scribd by Law Newz:

Jane Doe
Tiffany Doe

Know how many times this has been brought up ? Know how many times the court has shot it down ?
And the ibtimes? you are getting desperate

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Not accusing or defending here but from her statement (Jane Doe) says:

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer

and

Defendant Epstein had sexual contact

Why would/did she subject herself so many times that summer?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just after reading the Jane doe file, I wonder... Why did she keep going back after being raped or having sexually done anything under force? She voluntarily went to go be around the person that raped her? Maybe I'm just confused.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I got it, you really, really hate trump.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Beat this dead horse any more and it will turn to dust.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It was shot down on the first filing. The second filing, her attorney (apparently a patent lawyer) filed a voluntary motion for dismisal (which was granted). It was then refiled as promised with an additional witness. It appears she's also got a new lawyer, Cheney Mason who is not a clown.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I'm going to put you down as a maybe on Trump.

Hoping you might come around...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I'm going to put you down as a maybe on Trump.

Hoping you might come around...

Yeah there's a lot of time between now and Nov 28th! It could happen.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
you know how the saying goes...

If you can't beat em in a fair fight, label em a child molester.

Stay classy, my friend

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder...

That this is NOT the Mud Pit.

Please keep personal attacks, political trollery -- any trollery for the matter -- and any run of the mill mudslinging out of this thread. If you wish to play in the mud, go to the Mud Pit. Otherwise, your post will be removed as deemed fit and you run the very real risk of having your posting privileges suspended.

So, please don't go there as you do so at your own risk. Believe me, you won't like it.

Consider this fair warning.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

(post by M5xaz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 10/12/2016 by maria_stardust because: Double post removed.

edit on 12-10-2016 by M5xaz because:

edit on 12-10-2016 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
To those of you who are victim blaming/shaming asking why did she wait so long or why did she go back to the parties...maybe you should read the articles.

5. Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming th t he would do whatever he wanted.

6. Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

7. Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties th t summer. On the second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me th t he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.

8. Immediately following this rape, just like Defendant Trump, Defendant Epstein threatened me not to ever reveal any of the details of Defendant Epstein s sexual and physical abuse of me or else my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

9. Both Defendants had let me know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn t ever say anything if I didn t want to disappeifr like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and he was capable of having my whole family killed.

A: She had sexual contact with Trump at the first 3 parties, but doesn't say it was rape. At the fourth and final party she attended, both Trump and Epstein raped her.

B: Why now? Maybe she waited so long because she was scared? They both beat her and threatened her after they raped her. Sometimes it takes something like Trump running for president to give victims the courage they need to speak up. She may have put it behind her, but sees that now it is important for others to know what type of person Trump is.

But by all means, go back to your victim shaming.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If you can't beat em in a fair fight, label em a child molester.

I thought the saying was, "If you can't beat em in a fair fight, call the Russians for help?" No?

Oh well. Did you see this thread about the people videoboming rallies in Clinton "RAPE" shirts and yelling "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" ?

There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

(post by angeldoll removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Casey Anthony's lawyer too? He sure has a lot of high-profile cases.

I don't know how all of the other campaigns went (I only remember from 2000 and on), but to me it seems that this is one of the nastiest elections ever. They are both outwardly rude and unprofessional and snotty. At least back in the day they tried to have some class (or am I wrong about that?).

To me, the bickering back and forth is like two totally disrespectful entitled, clueless teenagers you would see on Dr. Phil and Maury

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Is this the producer from Jerry Springer, aka, Reverand Bud Green, who also accused Courtney Love of Killing Kurt Cobain, who is helping Jane Doe?

Lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting a child in the 1990s appear to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities...

Statements made by Lubow over the past two decades on a variety of topics have been called into question.

In 2014, using his comic pro-marijuana pseudonym Reverend Bud Green, Lubow claimed to have arranged the replacement of US flags on the Brooklyn Bridge with white flags. The following month, however, German artists came forward with video evidence that they in fact were behind the stunt.

In 1998, guests on Springer’s notoriously wild talkshow alleged that Lubow had encouraged them behind the scenes to stage fights and invent outrageous stories during recordings of the program. The allegation was denied by Lubow and other show staff.

Also in 1998, Lubow appeared wearing a disguise in the controversial documentary film Kurt and Courtney under the name “Jack Briggs” alongside Bowman, the minor Hollywood promoter whose photograph was later used by “Al Taylor” for television interviews. Bowman said “Briggs” was Lubow.

Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump Linked to TV Producer

Sounds serious.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Before you start throwing around labels it's worth noting that these questions will be asked in court if it goes to trial. They are valid and not victim shaming. Ease off the low tactics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join