It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There really is a difference between saying a child is beautiful or "they are going to break some hearts someday"....then saying "I would date a 10 yr old in 10yrs." if my math is correct his oldest daughter was 11 yrs. old at the time, the one he said he would also date if she weren't his daughter....lol...did you notice his younger daughter's strange reaction when he tried to hug her after the last debate? C'mon gang, Trump and Bill Clinton are both as creepy as they come and both have connections to Epstein a convicted pedophile who provided young girls and boys to the twisted elite scum bags like Trump and Clinton.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Ha ha! I really wish there was a better candidate running against Hilary. I wish there was a better candidate then Hilary. I don't care about Hilary.

He actually said "in ten years"
Which implied he would wait 10 years,when she is legal.the direct opposite of "he can't wait" ..

OK lets break it down. He sees a young girl presumably 10 years old. he says “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”. Being of legal age in 10 years is not the question. Why would he say such a thing? Because she was attractive to him obviously. I'm not sure what context would change my mind.

to me it wreaks of desperation to twist and turn words like that.

I honestly don't know how else to interpret his comments. Like I said, I used to listen to him on Stern a lot. This is not out of character for him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

As a commercial and residential mover, stern was the highlight of many a morning for me sitting in a truck in traffic . I also had sirius before the merger.

I heard the interviews live, and the aj benza fight..lol.

As I said,me and you would likely be friends in real life. This election has brought out alot of nastiness on both sides. I myself have gotten sucked in a few times.

But the thing is we all are Americans,we all want the best for our country,and our friends,and family,and neighbors.

Im saying this now from the heart friend,
No matter who wins..we, us, are still in this mess together. I hate to see the machine rip apart the fabric of our nation.

Much respect friend,
~meathead
edit on 13-10-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: RedMenace16

I distinctly remember being in elementary school (a private school) and having female teachers and family friends say to my parents that I was gonna break alot of ladies hearts, hell grow up to be a lady killer, and such.

My parents always accepted the compliment with a smile, they never once thought these women were saying anything inappropriate .

Trump say
"I will be dating that girl in 10years "

What our SJW hear
"I want to have sex with children"

Sigh...

Respectfully,
~meathead

How many 45 year old moms said they will be having sex with you in 10 years?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have an 8 year old daughter and the quote is definitely disturbing to me. I wish we had had better candidates but we dont. That said, I've said on several occasions to friends with daughters themselves "that one's gonna break alot of hearts" which is similar. I'm admitting to saying she's going to grow into a beautiful woman. That said, there's no sexual thought process or thinking of dating. Trump doesn't have a filter but he's thinking of 20 year olds, not the 10 year old. Still wrong but still "guy talk."

I can't justify his words but who can justify the ACTIONS of the Clintons? Seriously people..words are just words and actions speak louder than words unless you're a liberal in which case, you ignore all the wrong doings of your party's candidate and focus on the words of your opponent. I find that "deplorable".

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

With respect to your TL;DR summary: You've either a poverty of capacity to understand words or you're being deliberately obtuse. The "basket of deplorables" comment didn't state that all Trump supporters were vile, or that people who oppose Hillary were vile. It stated that "about half" of Trump supporters are sexist, racist, and/or xenophobic. Those are the people in the "basket of deplorables." This was stupid of her to say, of course, both in terms of politicking and in terms of making broad assumptions.

That said, if you don't understand why someone would say that, you either sympathize with sexists, racists, and xenophobes, or you're opting not to notice the company you keep. Trump has plenty of supporters who are one or more of those things.
edit on 13-10-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

With respect to your TL;DR summary: You've either a poverty of capacity to understand words or you're being deliberately obtuse. The "basket of deplorables" comment didn't state that all Trump supporters were vile, or that people who oppose Hillary were vile. It stated that "about half" of Trump supporters are sexist, racist, and/or xenophobic. Those are the people in the "basket of deplorables." This was stupid of her to say, of course, both in terms of politicking and in terms of making broad assumptions.

That said, if you don't understand why someone would say that, you either sympathize with sexists, racists, and xenophobes, or you're opting not to notice the company you keep. Trump has plenty of supporters who are one or more of those things.

And in the leaked emails Hillary referred to Arabs as Sand******rs. Throwing stone in a glass house seems to be how they roll.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
There really is a difference between saying a child is beautiful or "they are going to break some hearts someday"....then saying "I would date a 10 yr old in 10yrs."

I completely agree, but what makes you think he was talking to anyone other than the 10 year old when he said "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years"?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I know right. I just got a new car and it came with Sirius. First thing I did was go to 100. I haven't listened to him in years. I became curious and was wondering if Howard was supporting Trump but forgot he loved Hilary Clinton.

Trump. He’s been a regular guest on the Stern show over the years. Is it fair to say you like him as a guy but not as a candidate?

No. I won’t say that. Before Trump even got in the race, way before he got in the race, I had announced I was supporting Hillary. I believe she would be an extremely powerful president. I don’t dislike Trump as a candidate but I am absolutely enamored by Hillary. And I’ve told Donald that. Hillary as a president was sort of dream of mine for a long time. I thought she was an excellent senator.
www.washingtonpost.com...

You wont find me in any political threads here. Its not my thing. ...but Trump is such an easy target and I cant resist. The next month is just going to be one story after another about how he groped this girl and said stuff to that girl. Now there's stories about him raping 13 year olds. all kinds of stuff. Sure most of it will be made up BS but that's the kind of campaign he has been running too.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

I can't justify his words but who can justify the ACTIONS of the Clintons?

I'm not really following. What actions of the Clinton's specifically? And what does that have to do with what Trump said about dating teenagers?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
There really is a difference between saying a child is beautiful or "they are going to break some hearts someday"....then saying "I would date a 10 yr old in 10yrs."

I completely agree, but what makes you think he was talking to anyone other than the 10 year old when he said "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years"?

Obviously he's talking about someone under aged. Are you suggesting that he is talking to the 10 year old girl and referring to an adult that he will be dating in 10 years? That doesn't make much sense.

come on! just admit Trump is a creeper and you will support him no matter what. otherwise you guys are going to be going through hoops justifying every stupid thing he's said for the last 30 years. And I suspect this is just a warm up.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This time there's video.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of young girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the 10-year-old girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

CBS News

What would you think about a 46 year old man saying that he would be dating your 10 year old daughter in 10 years?

I don't have a daughter but I have a sister that's 10, and this just infuriates me and makes me sick to my stomach..

What kind of creep thinks about 10 year old girls like that?

The person Republicans adopted to run the free world.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

EH. OH. EL.

So, the people leading the charge against a society that accepts people for who they are, even when it is taken to an extreme and needs to be tempered to a degree, are now the people saying 'well this is society, deal with it'. Hilarious.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
That would make her twenty, which is pretty legal where I come from. It sounds like self-deprecating humour.

I would have thought the same, even if it was still creepy, if it wasn't for the rest of the information coming out. Put it all together and only the idiots will claim something isn't wrong. Are you an idiot? No? Then admit the truth: the guy is a predator who has no sense of boundaries.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: muse7

Then why don't you post something showing that.

Your video sure doesn't. Can't even tell who he's talking to or about.

My word. Is this the argument now? The video shows him asking a 10 year old if she's going up the escalator. I guess he immediately looks over at some other female and makes the comment. Not even Trump is that discombobulated, but I guess his supporters are.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Sometimes I have a similar mindset. But I'm not thinking about the 10 year old girl, I'm thinking of a 20 year old girl in the future.

There's nothing bad about thinking of dating a 20 year old girl, or a legal adult/person at the age of consent.

Man, this website is becoming gruesome to read. So, sometimes you think about 10 year olds in a sexual way, and then justify it with 'well I'll wait till they're twenty.'? Glad you got that out there. I'm sure Trump would agree.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

My word. Is this the argument now? The video shows him asking a 10 year old if she's going up the escalator. I guess he immediately looks over at some other female and makes the comment. Not even Trump is that discombobulated, but I guess his supporters are.

yes. obviously he is talking to a random 10 year old girl about some adult he will be dating in 10 years. wait. that's creepy too.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Don't try to foil the propaganda campaign.

All these hysterical paedo-hunters are paranoid beyond belief.

I have had women in their 40s say to me they would date me if I was a little older (this happened when I was a teenager.)

I guess that makes me a sexual assault victim in the delusional SJW world?

I'm sure they did do that. I'm sure they said this to you when you were 10 years old. Yes, no?

Words have meaning. A few would mean in the dialectic of our society 3-4. So, you were at the least 14. Well, at that point you had hit puberty, but I would bet they said it when you were probably 15-16. Either way, you had already started to develop.

Do you think that statement would hold the same connotation if you were 10 years old? I would hope your response makes sense, but it likely won't.
edit on 13-10-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

yes. obviously he is talking to a random 10 year old girl about some adult he will be dating in 10 years. wait. that's creepy too.

No, no, he makes his statement and then immediately sets his eyes on another young vixen and makes his comments to the parents of the 10 year old he just asked a question to. Get it right.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

No, no, he makes his statement and then immediately sets his eyes on another young vixen and makes his comments to the parents of the 10 year old he just asked a question to. Get it right.

I'm so confused

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join