It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: Grambler

Has it occurred to you to look up words and what they mean?
pe·do·phile
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children

Is that what Trumps comment meant? So the women in my example that have said how handsome a boy was was sexueally attracted to them?

My wifes friend has a baby a while back. I saw that baby with the woman, and I said "Wow she is gorgeous" I guess I, and everyone else whoever told someone that their baby or child was beautiful is a pedophile.

Only if you promised to date her. Seriously, what you and everyone else is doing is called "rationalization". Pedophilia is pedophilia is pedophilia. What Trump said was that he was sexually attracted to a 10 year old girl. By definition, he is a pedophile.

lol you want to break this crap down to that level?
What kind of misogynist are you? You honestly think because someone dates that automatically they will have sex or are sexually attracted? You really think that just because a woman agrees to go out to diner with you that you have the right to rape her?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Only if you promised to date her. Seriously, what you and everyone else is doing is called "rationalization". Pedophilia is pedophilia is pedophilia. What Trump said was that he was sexually attracted to a 10 year old girl. By definition, he is a pedophile.

No one is rationalizing pedophilia. You hate Trump so much that you are trying to take the smallest comment and make it seem like the biggest deal. Nothing he said remotely means he is sexually attracted to a 10 year old. All you are achieving is letting everyone see your bias. You are also are making real pedophiles seem like they aren't that big deal.

Again, I have heard several women say to small children that the were such handsome little gentlemen that they wanted to marry them when they got older. You are telling me that these women are pedophiles that are sexually attracted to these boys?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

originally posted by: Grambler

Has it occurred to you to look up words and what they mean?
pe·do·phile
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children

Is that what Trumps comment meant? So the women in my example that have said how handsome a boy was was sexueally attracted to them?

My wifes friend has a baby a while back. I saw that baby with the woman, and I said "Wow she is gorgeous" I guess I, and everyone else whoever told someone that their baby or child was beautiful is a pedophile.

lol you want to break this crap down to that level?
What kind of misogynist are you? You honestly think because someone dates that automatically they will have sex or are sexually attracted? You really think that just because a woman agrees to go out to diner with you that you have the right to rape her?

Me? No. But Trump has said as much. I used listen to him on on Stern all the time.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry but any man saying that about my daughter would be eating through a straw for a while.

And to the person speaking for all men, saying we all think like that, get help. Your sick if your looking at 10 years and judging whether their hot, you have pedophile tendencies whether you like it or not.

I would have more respect if people said they were voting on purely political reasons but to defend him in the way his supporters are, it's sad & a little bit sickening.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What Trump said was that he was sexually attracted to a 10 year old girl. By definition, he is a pedophile.

If that's what you got from that video, then you need to go have your head checked.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No one is rationalizing pedophilia.

Actually it's kind of text book rationalization 101.

You hate Trump so much that you are trying to take the smallest comment and make it seem like the biggest deal.

I have nothing against Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

What Trump said was that he was sexually attracted to a 10 year old girl. By definition, he is a pedophile.

If that's what you got from that video, then you need to go have your head checked.

People defending Trump's pedophilia are insane.
Trump: I'm a pedophile.
Trump supporter: yeah me too!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Prove Trump was referring to the 10 year old rather than addressing her.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

lol what?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm wondering, if a prominent woman were to make the same comment about a 10-year-old boy, would people think she's a disgusting pervert or a pedophile? Likely not. It'd probably come down to her "motherly instincts" or how she's just being "endearing".

Also, back in 1992, people didn't scrutinize things from sexual angles so often, and weren't scanning for innuendo all over the place. I'm not sure how deeply I can look into this.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It shouldn't be too difficult to put this to bed as it were ....

The 10 year old in 1992 would be 20 years old in 2002 ....

Which 20 year old if any was Trump dating in 2002

Case solved

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
double post

edit on 13-10-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

I distinctly remember being in elementary school (a private school) and having female teachers and family friends say to my parents that I was gonna break alot of ladies hearts, hell grow up to be a lady killer, and such.

My parents always accepted the compliment with a smile, they never once thought these women were saying anything inappropriate .

Trump say
"I will be dating that girl in 10years "

What our SJW hear
"I want to have sex with children"

Sigh...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Trump say
"I will be dating that girl in 10years "

What our SJW hear
"I want to have sex with children"

I didn't hear him say he wanted to have sex with children. He just thought the 10 year old girls were attractive and couldn't wait to date them so he could have a discussion about things. He's a saint.

Mike Stivic is rolling over in his grave.
edit on 13-10-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: RedMenace16

I distinctly remember being in elementary school (a private school) and having female teachers and family friends say to my parents that I was gonna break alot of ladies hearts, hell grow up to be a lady killer, and such.

Same here, but you're buying into the libtard narrative that he was no longer speaking to the little girl when he said "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years."

The video doesn't support that narrative at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

It shouldn't be too difficult to put this to bed as it were ....

The 10 year old in 1992 would be 20 years old in 2002 ....

Which 20 year old if any was Trump dating in 2002

Case solved

Trump would go on the Stern show and brag about having sex with young women all the time. He was very entertaining because he was so creepy to listen to. It was somewhat disturbing just like the drunk angry dwarf wss but I wouldn't vote for him either.
edit on 13-10-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Did you just wish death upon me for expressing a different point of view..

Go for the ball not the player....

If you meant the fictional character, he was smart enough to recognize blatant political slander, and the power of taking someone's words out of context.

As always,
Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 13-10-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hank was great, he had a broad base of knowledge, really.

Sadly he never got to run for office, Hillary would have picked him as VP!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So weird

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Zeta, im sure if we met in real life we would be friends, my best friend is in fact a Hillary supporter.

I don't think Hillary supporters are bad people, I think they have a right to Their opinion,and I have a right to disagree, its actually part of what makes America what it is.
I just want you to know that even if we disagree I do respect you.

That said,

He actually said "in ten years"
Which implied he would wait 10 years,when she is legal.the direct opposite of "he can't wait" ..

to me it wreaks of desperation to twist and turn words like that.

I wish we could sit down over dinner together, and have a real conversation,I guarantee you would be surprised.

We are not all knuckle dragging backwards thinking red neck white trash confederate flag waiving ignorant idiots.

TLdr

Just because I don't support your candidate does not mean I should be lumped into a basket of deplorables..

with Respect,
~meathead

edit on 13-10-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2016 by Mike Stivic because: not so smart phone, spell.checker,and duplicate words

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join