It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

She was not 20 years old when he made that remark, that's the point.

What are your thoughts when you see a 10 year old girl ? I bet that you, eventhough you are a delusional Trumpanzie,don't pay any special attention to it. It's just a kid, right ? But see, Trump has seen something he likes on that 10 year old girl that made him say those things. And that's exactly what makes his comments so disturbing

LOL....did you even watch the video? He isn't even shown. It is a 5 second audio clip with no reference point and a video of people going up and down an escalator.

Are we to assume these are the only 5 seconds of video they captured? Was the rest deleted because it was about yoga and weddings? Or did MSM just decide to pic a very short audio clip to make sure it was taken out of context and a video showing nothing but people on escalators?

Does it matter what context it is ? Does it make it less disturbing if he told a 10 year old girl that he would like to date her in 10 years at a wedding or a yoga class ?
What can you possibly see in a 10 year old girl that would make you fantasise about dating her in 10 years ? WHAT ?!

Context is everything. Trump isn't even seen in the video, nor is the girl he is supposedly talking to. We have no idea on the girls age as it isn't said either. We have no idea who Trump was insinuating he would be dating in 10 years because we can't see anything.

This is just another hit piece on him really. They conveniently only show a 5 second audio clip with a video of random people going up and down an escalator...where is the rest of the video and audio...I mean if they have this video then they have to have the rest of it, so why not show it all? Maybe, just maybe, because the clip they released sounds bad out of context from the entire video?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

And empathy for a lecherous narcissistic sociopath over a 10 year old girl. A 10 year old girl!

Yes, narcissistic sociopaths like Trump and scientologists both have a way of getting in one's head.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

And empathy for a lecherous narcissistic sociopath over a 10 year old girl. A 10 year old girl!

Yes, narcissistic sociopaths like Trump and scientologists both have a way of getting in one's head.

Let me know when you find in the article or the video where it says the girl was 10 years old...please quote it so I can see where I missed it in there. Also let me know when you have the video of him saying it to this girl. Neither is in the article or the video, nor is anything else shown.

Hit piece to get views is all this is.

Muse has misdirected this thread with a false title altogether so I can't really expect much more from those posting here to actually question what was really done/said and the context in which it was said as there is none.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If Trump sexually assaulted women as is alleged then that would be a big deal.

But I can't believe people are making a huge deal out of this.

He didn't say he wanted to do anything with a 10 year old girl, he made a joke about dating her when she was twenty.

I have heard this in person several times from women saying things about young boys and thought nothing of it.

"Oh you are such a handsome young man. I wish I could find a gentlemen like you. Maybe when you get older I will have to marry you!"

I didn't even bat an eye. Clearly that woman isn't thinking "I want to have sex with a ten year old boy!"

This is just faux outrage.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What a load of rubbish.

Nothing the left can do will change the fact that the sexual predator is Bill Clinton, with Hillary riding shotgun to smear his victims and shut them up.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He didn't say he wanted to do anything with a 10 year old girl, he made a joke about dating her when she was twenty.

I have heard this in person several times from women saying things about young boys and thought nothing of it.

"Oh you are such a handsome young man. I wish I could find a gentlemen like you. Maybe when you get older I will have to marry you!"

I didn't even bat an eye. Clearly that woman isn't thinking "I want to have sex with a ten year old boy!"

Yep , I've often heard men comment on how pretty friends' daughters are too... even comments like 'you'll have to watch out when she gets a bit older and fight off the boys'.

The smear campaign is on for one reason, and one reason alone. To deflect away from the next First Rapist (i mean First man) and the new rape enabling President.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Obviously not great but is odd how these things are surfacing now but not before. Seems Hilary likes theatrics too.

Whatever comes out about Trump, well it will come out.

However already with Hilary, she has had no retaliation on the things she has done already. How odd. Did not know some people get to walk around Free, no matter what they do.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This is the epitome of faux outrage. No reasonable person can look at that video and draw the same conclusion as the OP.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

All men think like that. Beauty is recognisable from early ages. It's not that we want to f*ck a child, we can just see that they will be hot when they grow to be a woman.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Who cares? 1992?? Are you kidding me?

Seriously. People are clearly desperate to smear him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Good point! When he becomes president, all pedophiles from 1992 get their records clean

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yep , I've often heard men comment on how pretty friends' daughters are too... even comments like 'you'll have to watch out when she gets a bit older and fight off the boys'.

The smear campaign is on for one reason, and one reason alone. To deflect away from the next First Rapist (i mean First man) and the new rape enabling President.

Anonymous claims they're about to release footage of Bill Clinton in the act of raping Virginia Roberts.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

The only reason he wouldn't say that today is because he would be 80 in 10 years. And that would just cross a line.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Kuroodo

All men think like that. Beauty is recognisable from early ages. It's not that we want to f*ck a child, we can just see that they will be hot when they grow to be a woman.

If you were going for the creepiest thing ever posted, you succeeded.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Good point! When he becomes president, all pedophiles from 1992 get their records clean

Has it occurred to you that belittling pedophilia could be very offensive.

"You were raped as a child? Yeah me too. When I was ten a man said he would date me in ten years, so I know exactly how you feel."

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
So he has Testosterone... the bastard...

Yes and so do pedophiles.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Has it occurred to you that belittling pedophilia could be very offensive.

"You were raped as a child? Yeah me too. When I was ten a man said he would date me in ten years, so I know exactly how you feel."

Has it occurred to you to look up words and what they mean?
pe·do·phile
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

pe·do·phile
noun

Is that what Trumps comment meant? So the women in my example that have said how handsome a boy was was sexueally attracted to them?

My wifes friend has a baby a while back. I saw that baby with the woman, and I said "Wow she is gorgeous" I guess I, and everyone else whoever told someone that their baby or child was beautiful is a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That's nothing, i tell my brother all the time "Somewhere in the world right now, my future wife is being born."

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

pe·do·phile
noun

Is that what Trumps comment meant? So the women in my example that have said how handsome a boy was was sexueally attracted to them?

My wifes friend has a baby a while back. I saw that baby with the woman, and I said "Wow she is gorgeous" I guess I, and everyone else whoever told someone that their baby or child was beautiful is a pedophile.

Only if you promised to date her. Seriously, what you and everyone else is doing is called "rationalization". Pedophilia is pedophilia is pedophilia. What Trump said was that he was sexually attracted to a 10 year old girl. By definition, he is a pedophile.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join