It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Disgusting people show the character of Trump and you accuse them of being paid shills....
How anyone can defelct this. Appears many peoples morals have been thrown out of the window.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Disgusting people show the character of Trump and you accuse them of being paid shills.... How anyone can defelct this. Appears many peoples morals have been thrown out of the window.

no what is disgusting is the same member's making thread after thread post after post on the same old sh@@, when it doesn't matter. the fix is in and we all know who is going to be president.

Limberbutt McCubbins for president.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So he has Testosterone... the bastard...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Disgusting people show the character of Trump and you accuse them of being paid shills....
How anyone can defelct this. Appears many peoples morals have been thrown out of the window.

I trust you believe in the existence of absolute, objective morals that everyone is bound by?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You know what is even more crazy?

Hillary and Bill Clinton are best friends with the king of Saudi Arabia, and many other Saudis. The Clinton Foundation and Hillary's campaign received 10 to 25 million in donation during this election alone. The king also gives Hillary jewelry, and she has given Saudi billions of dollars worth of F-18 fighter jets, and who knows what else.

The shocking part?

Saudi Arabia practices child marriage. They "take" children for wives at ages 14 AND UNDER. It's basically child slavery. They also have the worst gender segregation in the world. They will kill women if they drive a car, and or charge them with terrorist acts, and flog / whip them to near death. Woman can't do anything without a mans permission there...

Oh yeah, lets not forget the Saudi's funded 911, and ISIS.
edit on 13-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm sure the remark about the ten year old on the elevator was just meant as a joke, but in the context of all Trump's other alleged misbehavior, it is being seen in a more sinister light.

As far as the "fix" being "in" goes, pahleeze.

Trump has gone through this campaign, first bragging about all the free publicity he was getting from the media, not spending a dime, while his dumb opponents were spending millions to attack him (and this started in the primaries), and he has sung the same song all the way through, only now all of that free publicity has started to focus on checking his "facts" and telling the world about his sexual compulsions, or, more correctly, letting The Donald himself tell the world about them through archived video footage.

A "fix" wasn't required to sink the Titanic, just a knucklehead at the helm.
edit on 13-10-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh the horror!

Older men are attracted to 20 year old women who were at one time 10 year old girls!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just what every 10 year old little girl wants to hear. A disgusting troll of a middle aged man threatening to date you when you're legal.

Trump is a revolting toad of an individual, but his followers are far more disturbing. They are like the Scientologists of the political scene. Except they are trying to sell you Art of the Deal instead of Dianetics.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Just what every 10 year old little girl wants to hear. A disgusting troll of a middle aged man threatening to date you when you're legal.

Oh he made a threat, did he? Back in my day it was called a compliment.

Like someone said in another thread, if you can't beat them in a fair fight, label them a paedophile.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
damn did i miss the the add on ats to be a paid hillary shill/troll?

some of the members here will be raking in the bucks if paid by the post or thread.

This is the first time I've ever seen the number of Anti-Trump articles outnumber the number of anti-Clinton ones on the front page. Did you complain like this when it was the other way around?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

not really, but i've disliked hillary for over 20 years, every since 1993. never paid much attention to trump other than not likening his TV show until recently.

right now they are both worthless in my book, but if they were on fire guess which one i'd pi@@ on to put out first.

Limberbutt McCubbins for president 2016.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Oh he made a threat, did he? Back in my day it was called a compliment.

Like someone said in another thread, if you can't beat them in a fair fight, label them a paedophile.

I'm glad I don't live in a backward #hole like yourself where hitting on 10 yearolds is considered as a compliment.

edit on 13-10-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
As an outsider, i can't believe that anyone is still trying to defend him. He comes across as a horrible person and all these revelations are only adding to that.

When your alternative is Hillary though, i really do feel sorry for our cousins over the pond.

All of a sudden, Bernie is looking like a good bet isn't he?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

She was not 20 years old when he made that remark, that's the point.

What are your thoughts when you see a 10 year old girl ? I bet that you, eventhough you are a delusional Trumpanzie,don't pay any special attention to it. It's just a kid, right ? But see, Trump has seen something he likes on that 10 year old girl that made him say those things. And that's exactly what makes his comments so disturbing

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

What are your thoughts when you see a 10 year old girl ? I bet that you, eventhough you are a delusional Trumpanzie,don't pay any special attention to it. It's just a kid, right ? But see, Trump has seen something he likes on that 10 year old girl that made him say those things. And that's exactly what makes his comments so disturbing

LOL....did you even watch the video? He isn't even shown. It is a 5 second audio clip with no reference point and a video of people going up and down an escalator.

Are we to assume these are the only 5 seconds of video they captured? Was the rest deleted because it was about yoga and weddings? Or did MSM just decide to pic a very short audio clip to make sure it was taken out of context and a video showing nothing but people on escalators?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The singer, Jewel, tells a great story about performing, as a minor, in a bar in Alaska and being given a dime by some guy during the intermission, who said, "Give me a call when you turn 21." lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

LOL....did you even watch the video? He isn't even shown. It is a 5 second audio clip with no reference point and a video of people going up and down an escalator.

Are we to assume these are the only 5 seconds of video they captured? Was the rest deleted because it was about yoga and weddings? Or did MSM just decide to pic a very short audio clip to make sure it was taken out of context and a video showing nothing but people on escalators?

Does it matter what context it is ? Does it make it less disturbing if he told a 10 year old girl that he would like to date her in 10 years at a wedding or a yoga class ?
What can you possibly see in a 10 year old girl that would make you fantasise about dating her in 10 years ? WHAT ?!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The Donald Trump kind.

Deplorable doesn't even begin...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No it doesn't.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join