It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Trump is a degenerate ass hat, we all know that.

What is sad to me is seeing all of his supporters defend him over and over again. They excuse him talking about sexually assaulting women because he is a "star", they defend him raping a 13 year old girl because the girl is just looking for money, they defend him walking in on 15 year old girls getting dressed because it is his pageant, and now they are defending him talking about a 10 year old girl in a sexual manner.

I really don't see how ANYONE can be mad at Hillary anymore for calling Trump supporters deplorable.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Collusion with the DNC to disenfranchise Sanders supporters.
Email fiasco from a server that "never existed."
2nd amendment modification while openly selling arms to Saudi Arabia and in turn to ISIS and other extremists
Support of the TPP

95% chance I'm part of "they" that your speaking of and he is not excused.

For you to stand by Clintons claims of being deplorable makes you part of the problem. You want to further the division go ahead, I assure you that you will be on the wrong side.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

There's NO DEFENSE of Trump's words or (alleged) actions. He is who he is... Which is a better choice to lead this nation going forward, than (proven) Crooked, Lying, Deceitful Hillary.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, just go to prove he is not a paedophile, and is a heathy , rich powerful alpha male confident of dating 20 something female when he will be 60 something like many others of his ilk , you can question such statements if made since he declared his intention to contest for a public office .

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wrong thread

edit on 12-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Trump is a degenerate ass hat, we all know that.

What is sad to me is seeing all of his supporters defend him over and over again. They excuse him talking about sexually assaulting women because he is a "star", they defend him raping a 13 year old girl because the girl is just looking for money, they defend him walking in on 15 year old girls getting dressed because it is his pageant, and now they are defending him talking about a 10 year old girl in a sexual manner.

I really don't see how ANYONE can be mad at Hillary anymore for calling Trump supporters deplorable.

Everything you just Mentioned in your Post is Nothing More than your Own Slanted Personal Opinion . Care to Present some Facts to Substantiate these Allegations ?

Trump is a degenerate ass hat
Sexual Assault
Rape
Looking at Naked Teenage Girls
Voyeurism

edit on 12-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

You must never forget that you are dealing with world class hypocrites in the entire democrat party. What is good and okay with them one day becomes taboo the next day if it suits them. And the proof is in the daily news.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Did you know Dr Phil is a forensic psychologist and Nancy Grace knows all.
Have some more koolaid folks.

Always remember---Sex Shame Majik is the Frankist Zevite IllumiNAZI ace of spades it plays against opponents and enemies in desperate times

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

For you to stand by Clintons claims of being deplorable makes you part of the problem. You want to further the division go ahead, I assure you that you will be on the wrong side.

I 100% stand by the claim of Trump supporters being deplorable. I'll even go further than Clinton and say it's a lot more than half of his supporters.

I like the side I'm on...deplorable views/opinions will die out with time...and I literally mean die out, as it is old thinking and time will take care of it.

The further I can divide myself from deplorables, the better.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is bullsh!t. It sounds like he's flirting with someone using the little girl as a prop. He's telling the little girl that he is going to be dating someone in ten years loud enough for that someone to hear him.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Careful, your ignorance is showing.

...you forgot irredeemable.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
This is bullsh!t. It sounds like he's flirting with someone using the little girl as a prop. He's telling the little girl that he is going to be dating someone in ten years loud enough for that someone to hear him.

That's some long game there.

"Hey 10 year old girl, you see that adult women over there...I'm going to be dating her in 10 years."

Yeah, that makes total sense.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

That's some long game there.

"Hey 10 year old girl, you see that adult women over there...I'm going to be dating her in 10 years."

Yeah, that makes total sense.

Have you tried it?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I like the side I'm on

The further I can divide myself, the better.
pathetic.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

Stop being ignorant

It's not about 50 year old men dating 20 year olds

It's about a 50 year old man thinking in a perverse way about a 10 year old girl.

He's a damn creep

How old was Monica and Bill? hmmmmm. is it still deplorable?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
How sad that Americas choice for POTUS has come down to a creep or an habitual liar.

Bernie Sanders was the best option especially given what has now come to light over the past 6 months regarding both candidates' less than impressive past actions on various issues.

That Trump or Clinton are the only choices on offer is the very definition of karma, the whole planet is getting what it deserves for allowing such blatant corruption to rule for so long.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Tsk tsk, I recall tons of guys doing the same over the Olsen twins...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The further I can divide myself from deplorables, the better.

again i'm voting for limberbutt, but i just had to ask, why are you still here arguing with deplorables?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
In order for someone to look at a 10 year old child and think to themselves (or worse, say it out loud) "Wow, I'm going to date that in 10 years" means that their brain is looking at the 10 year old child in a sexually attracted/provocative/devious way.

You have to be physically (sexually) attracted to said 10 year old child in order for those types of thoughts to come to mind.

Paedophilia 101.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i understand the dislike for Hillary in this forum, but i still couldn't fathom anyone supporting a creepy old guy.

He is anti-constitutionalist.
He wants everyone to be a on a bigger list , he can use that list to restrict anyone their constitutional right, including 2nd
He is pro-NSA
He is pro police state
He is pro MIC
He is pro Saudi
He wants to send us as saudi mercenaries to fight Iran

the list goes on. So he is worse than Clinton in more aspects. if 1984 is not here already he will make sure it will be here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join