It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hi me nadia. trump rapped me in 1982. I was dum then. how much $$ can nadia receive from trump to not tell?

If it was your daughter would you tell her to stop trying to ruin Trumps excellent reputation with women?

Would you believe her?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This man needs to be in prison for rape, more and more woman are coming out that Trump raped them while being married to one of his 3 wives.

Forget the fraud and cons that he's been accused of, forget his ties to Putin, forget that he's a racist.

This sick disgusting POS is a pedophile and has raped and sexually molested woman and little girls his entire life.

It's over, no amount of leaked emails will help him, he's done. No wonder he makes his wives sign non disclosure agreements, next campaign stop for Trump? Prison.

You should start a thread on it....

Nah it's ok, I have full trust in our justice system that they'll make an example out of Trump.

Yep...figured.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hi me nadia. trump rapped me in 1982. I was dum then. how much $$ can nadia receive from trump to not tell?

If it was your daughter would you tell her to stop trying to ruin Trumps excellent reputation with women?

Would you believe her?

This is known as a straw man argument.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Would you believe her?

Hmmm...have any quotes from the parents of these accusers saying they believed them...hell....any quotes from any of their parents at all anywhere?

Or is it just the women coming forward decades after the fact happening to coincide with a presidential run themselves?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
damn did i miss the the add on ats to be a paid hillary shill/troll?

some of the members here will be raking in the bucks if paid by the post or thread.

have anything to add to the actual post?

Seems like Trump supporters are all about exposing people for the Truth, well except when it comes to Trump........

The issue is this is a pattern with Trump.....and the more and more that comes out about him and these situations the harder it is for you guys to defend him, so instead you just totally deflect......

its sick......really that you would defend a man doing this sort of thing......

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

I've never heard. 50 year old woman meet a 10 year old boy and say she's going to be screwing him in 10 years.

He said he would be dating her.

Dating =/= screwing

Yes, for all the innocent minded people, dating is a very polite nice way of saying having sex.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Nah it's ok, I have full trust in our justice system that they'll make an example out of Trump.

You do? These are all baseless accusations of something that happened years/decades ago and that can't be backed up with solid proof except for someone's word.

Your trust in the justice system may be a little misguided.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Some of us are very curious of the timing. It's worth noting.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Heartbreaking......all I can say anymore....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Your trust in the justice system may be a little misguided.

Our "justice" system is becoming more like North Korea's. High-level Kangaroo Courts run and controlled by the party in power.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

have anything to add to the actual post?

actually i'm not defending trump. if you would care to go back through the threads you will see that i don't care for either trump or hillary.

again for those that don't know by now i'm voting for Limberbutt McCubbins

my post was a comment on how some members just keep on and on talking about the same old kind of sh@@ and it will not make any difference, the fix is in, has been for a long time. hillary not being charged should have told everybody that.

edit on 12-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Some of us are very curious of the timing. It's worth noting.

The timing doesnt mean CRAP if its true........

So youre saying that whats been coming out on Hillary is suspect because of the TIMING?

Double standards?

If its true, the timing simply doesnt matter

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Timing is everything...pretty old phrase if I recall.

But HIllary?! You mean the lawyer who cleared a rapist she knew was guilty? That's your rebut?

No double standards here. Mud is flying everywhere, sometimes I like to get dirty.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
Just google Trump allegations, he's a predator.

Trump is no average random everyday predator, he's a super predator, like Bill Cosby, and Roger Ailes. But Trump has that nasty perverted sick mind, these types people only exist in the upper circles of society, the ones who go around raping and molesting for decades that it becomes second nature to them. It's normal, that's why Trump walks around telling everyone that he rapes and molests and gets away with it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
Just google Trump allegations, he's a predator.

Trump is no average random everyday predator, he's a super predator, like Bill Cosby, and Roger Ailes. But Trump has that nasty perverted sick mind, these types people only exist in the upper circles of society, the ones who go around raping and molesting for decades that it becomes second nature to them. It's normal, that's why Trump walks around telling everyone that he rapes and molests and gets away with it.

I thought "super predators" were all black...at least that's what HRC says....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: muse7

But but Hillary!!!!!

Well just proves he is not a paedophile, a strong egocentric alpha businessman , confident he can make a twenty odd girl to fall for his charms and power of 64 year old man, he never claimed to be running for a public office then, he should be questioned for such statements only from the date he declared his intention to contest for a public office, till then he has the right to live by his standards however despicable others may consider like many spoiled wealthy powerful business leaders and their kids.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
" just words, but bill Clinton... "

- Trump voters

Trump would need to be dinning on ceremonial human flesh before die hard trump fans could be swayed.

You mean like the celebrity moms who eat their own placentas? (You can google it, I don't wanna post the links)

So no, I don't even think this example would work. Even if he came out right now & said he was a Hillary plant, would nominate her for the Supreme Court, supports BLM, and will ban all guns if elected, his supporters would probably say "Perfect! He's saying what he has to say to get the lib & women votes! Genius!"
edit on 12-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kajubarfi

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: muse7

But but Hillary!!!!!

Well just proves he is not a paedophile, a strong egocentric alpha businessman , confident he can make a twenty odd girl to fall for his charms and power of 64 year old man, he never claimed to be running for a public office then, he should be questioned for such statements only from the date he declared his intention to contest for a public office, till then he has the right to live by his standards however despicable others may consider like many spoiled wealthy powerful business leaders and their kids.
:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Muse7 doesn't like Trump, he digs up anything bad to post about him. Saying is completely different than doing, plus the recording FROM 1992. This is just BS to distract people of all the Corruption Hillary has ACTUALLY done.

Does Trump have Americans blood on his hand for FAILING to do his job.... No he doesn't. Did Trump mishandle classified documents and tell aid to strip the classified header and resend it.. No he didn't. Is Trump married to someone signed one of the worst trade deals for America... No hes not.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Muse7 doesn't like Trump, he digs up anything bad to post about him. Saying is completely different than doing, plus the recording FROM 1992. This is just BS to distract people of all the Corruption Hillary has ACTUALLY done.

Does Trump have Americans blood on his hand for FAILING to do his job.... No he doesn't. Did Trump mishandle classified documents and tell aid to strip the classified header and resend it.. No he didn't. Is Trump married to someone signed one of the worst trade deals for America... No hes not.

Don't forget that muse7 also ducks out of his/her threads quickly when questioned. Just hit pieces really...designed to distract.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join