It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
This man needs to be in prison for rape, more and more woman are coming out that Trump raped them while being married to one of his 3 wives.

Forget the fraud and cons that he's been accused of, forget his ties to Putin, forget that he's a racist.

This sick disgusting POS is a pedophile and has raped and sexually molested woman and little girls his entire life.

It's over, no amount of leaked emails will help him, he's done. No wonder he makes his wives sign non disclosure agreements, next campaign stop for Trump? Prison.

You should start a thread on it....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

And you believe everything to hear, right? you know is election year, you have not even finished yet all the crap that will be hanging around the candidates.

I know, been voting since 1978. Nothing new.

link   

This man needs to be in prison for rape, more and more woman are coming out that Trump raped them while being married to one of his 3 wives.

Forget the fraud and cons that he's been accused of, forget his ties to Putin, forget that he's a racist.

This sick disgusting POS is a pedophile and has raped and sexually molested woman and little girls his entire life.

It's over, no amount of leaked emails will help him, he's done. No wonder he makes his wives sign non disclosure agreements, next campaign stop for Trump? Prison.

So your completely ok with media manipulation and one sided convictions eh?

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You should press charges....

No, he should wait to see if any of the women run for president before pressing charges.

edit on 12-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
" just words, but bill Clinton... "

- Trump voters

Trump would need to be dinning on ceremonial human flesh before die hard trump fans could be swayed.

Nah. They'd just think that was the ultimate manifestation of Alpha Maleness.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
" just words, but bill Clinton... "

- Trump voters

Trump would need to be dinning on ceremonial human flesh before die hard trump fans could be swayed.

Trump said it best, he can shoot innocent people on the streets of New York and wouldn't lose a single voter.

At this point I really think Trump murders humans for fun, you can tell this man doesn't value human life except his.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is officially more entertaining than watching a Jerry Springer show.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What's really fascinating about this topic is the double standards.

When an older woman says something like "wow, your boy is good looking!", "he's a good catch!", "he probably attracts all the girls" we take it as a compliment and never question the inner thoughts of the woman where the claim stems from.

When an older man makes the same comments about your young girl, it's assumed he has a dirty, perverted mind and wants to abduct and have sex with her.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Only a matter of time before memes start coming out with Trump posing with little girls at his rallies and quoting the perverted disgusting crap he said.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've never heard. 50 year old woman meet a 10 year old boy and say she's going to be screwing him in 10 years.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Only a matter of time before memes start coming out with Trump posing with little girls at his rallies and quoting the perverted disgusting crap he said.

So you admit his words impact you. What about Hillary Clintons actions? How does that sit?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi me nadia. trump rapped me in 1982. I was dum then. how much $$ can nadia receive from trump to not tell?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I've never heard. 50 year old woman meet a 10 year old boy and say she's going to be screwing him in 10 years.

He said he would be dating her.

Dating =/= screwing

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Now or 24 years ago?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hi me nadia. trump rapped me in 1982. I was dum then. how much $$ can nadia receive from trump to not tell?

You have better chance of getting $$ from Hillary to tell.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Defamatory accusations is all you have. You need to be sued for that.
edit on 12-10-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Well there are quite a few cases (from around the world and the USA) of 30 year old+ female teachers having sex with under-age male pupils.

But hey, they just want the emotional support and intimacy their husbands fail to give them at home! Also, when boys hit puberty and onwards, all they think about is sex all the time. So how can we blame the poor women for giving in to temptation?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You should start a thread on it....

Nah it's ok, I have full trust in our justice system that they'll make an example out of Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: RedMenace16

And you believe everything to hear, right? you know is election year, you have not even finished yet all the crap that will be hanging around the candidates.

I know, been voting since 1978. Nothing new.

Yes I believe everything I hear, like people who admit to sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's a a shame the ATS crew hadn't made a "Tabloid Rag Gossip" forum category like a year ago. It'd be one of the top forum categories by now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join