It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

Stop being ignorant

It's not about 50 year old men dating 20 year olds

It's about a 50 year old man thinking in a perverse way about a 10 year old girl.

He's a damn creep

Can you please take images from the video clip of Trump and provide audio for before and after the 5 second clip they released?

There are none...

Why didn't they release the whole video so we could actually hear what was said and who he was talking about? Maybe so they could skew it to look bad for Trump?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Wait a minute! Are you sure it's Trump and not some backwards man in Afghanistan?

I guess this lecherous creepy old man stuff can happen here.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Waiting to see how the grope one and miss teen usa pan out.

This one on the other hand, lol, He sounded very serious when he said it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Apparently so did I. Sheesh, I wish I could make easy money, just have to drop my brain.

See , thats the first step in becoming a hardcore Progressive Liberal. They "progressively" remove all capability for logic and reason. From there it is all tripe and rhetoric. Easier to control their party that way
From a long time now ex-Proglib

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Then why don't you post something showing that.

Your video sure doesn't. Can't even tell who he's talking to or about.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

Google Defamation of Character , it's a Criminal Offense .

Defamation

Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

link   
I'm sure it was just an essay he was reading.

link   
Context?
We don't need no stinking context!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It can not be worst than the one I know here in my neck of the woods that is dating a 19 year old got her pregnant and he is in his 60s, but with a lot of money.

Interestingly is always a double standard when a woman wants to date a younger man, she is call a cougar, but an old man gets a littler girl like a 19 year old and he is call lucky

Only in America this things happens.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Only in America this things happens.

Some how I doubt that!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sometimes I have a similar mindset. But I'm not thinking about the 10 year old girl, I'm thinking of a 20 year old girl in the future.

There's nothing bad about thinking of dating a 20 year old girl, or a legal adult/person at the age of consent.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Oh, I was referring to the double standards between men and women, I know very well that is a standard practice in many countries in the world to marry young girls to old men.

Hell even my brother dated a 21 year old after he divorced his first wife, he was already in his 40s.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

For people who refuse taking responsibility for their actions, the crime of defamation, and the reasons it is a crime, will fall on def ears.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Don't try to foil the propaganda campaign.

All these hysterical paedo-hunters are paranoid beyond belief.

I have had women in their 40s say to me they would date me if I was a little older (this happened when I was a teenager.)

I guess that makes me a sexual assault victim in the delusional SJW world?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Don't try to foil the propaganda campaign.

All these hysterical paedo-hunters are paranoid beyond belief.

I have had women in their 40s say to me they would date me if I was a little older (this happened when I was a teenager.)

I guess that makes me a sexual assault victim in the delusional SJW world?

You should press charges....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Except he wasn't hitting on the girl. He was cracking a joke at his notoriety to other people.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A women can't claim to date a boy at 10, in 10 years.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This man needs to be in prison for rape, more and more woman are coming out that Trump raped them while being married to one of his 3 wives.

Forget the fraud and cons that he's been accused of, forget his ties to Putin, forget that he's a racist.

This sick disgusting POS is a pedophile and has raped and sexually molested woman and little girls his entire life.

It's over, no amount of leaked emails will help him, he's done. No wonder he makes his wives sign non disclosure agreements, next campaign stop for Trump? Prison.
edit on 12-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Hey Bill Clinton has been accused too and he is still free.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I won't even lie I was too young to really see what happened during Clintons presidency, I do know he had a bunch of sex scandals too but I've never really seen many people say he's raped and sexually assaulted woman all his life, get caught on video saying he sexually assaults married woman, get caught saying 10 year olds will be his wife, who in the F**k says that!???!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join