It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am married to a woman who was 10 once, and when I was 14 I touched another 14 year olds boobs, does this make me a paedophile sexpest?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think it depends where you are from and what your goal is in order to find that comment about the 10 year old perverted.
I grew up in 70s Germany, when I was 10 years old, I heard things like that almost every day.
Nobody ever molested me but older men were constantly saying things like that. It was almost like not so clever banter.
"You'll be breaking hearts, you broke mine...", "Your future husband will be very happy..." , "will you marry me when you are older" etc etc.

Inappropriate? Maybe somewhere but it wasn't in those days and nothing ever came of it. I have an Uncle who doesn't know what else to say unless it has something to do with sex. He's been like that ever since I can imagine. He has never done anything inappropriate, he is just all mouth and quite a funny guy.

Does this excuse Trump? Yeah. IMO it's just old man talk, who himself grew up somewhere where this kind of talk wasn't seen as 'shocking'.
I mean Americans are shocked by anything that is normal in other countries. Having a bath with your child - Paedo in USA, normal and loving in Germany and Japan.

Old man sitting in the park, watching kids play [because he has lost hos wife and feels alone and likes kids because they make him smile and remind him of his lost youth] = common in Japan, Paedo in USA.

Kids hugging a grown man - perfectly fine in Germany, paedo in USA.

Last but not least, considering this happened in 1992, did Trump date the girl eventually in 2002?

If not, then this is a desperate non story.

And I am not even a supporter of any of your American clown candidates. But this is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
I am married to a woman who was 10 once, and when I was 14 I touched another 14 year olds boobs, does this make me a paedophile sexpest?

According to Hillary supporters, you should be currently serving a life sentence.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That stil wouldn't sway most of them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory
So, it would be okay for me, being 50, to look at a ten year old girl and be looking forward to dating her?
There is a terminology for someone that age who thinks of a 1o year old in that manner. They are called Pedophiles.
And just to be clear, in my mind Trump had a good chance of getting my vote, until he turned into a train wreck with no chance of slowing down.
If he means even half the rhetoric he is spewing, then Mrs. Clinton is a better choice for the presidency any day of the week.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory
So, it would be okay for me, being 50, to look at a ten year old girl and be looking forward to dating her?
There is a terminology for someone that age who thinks of a 1o year old in that manner. They are called Pedophiles.
And just to be clear, in my mind Trump had a good chance of getting my vote, until he turned into a train wreck with no chance of slowing down.
If he means even half the rhetoric he is spewing, then Mrs. Clinton is a better choice for the presidency any day of the week.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This time there's video.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of young girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the 10-year-old girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

CBS News

What would you think about a 46 year old man saying that he would be dating your 10 year old daughter in 10 years?

I don't have a daughter but I have a sister that's 10, and this just infuriates me and makes me sick to my stomach..

What kind of creep thinks about 10 year old girls like that?

he is being honest, he literally means it.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Just because something is legal does not make it ethical, moral, or even smart. "Law abiding citizen" does not equal "good person" in law abiding alone.

What makes something "ethical" or "moral" in your opinion? Do you have an objective source for what is considered moral or ethical?

Morality/ethics are relative to the society in question.

Some of the most morally and ethically bankrupt people in this country are "law abiding citizens".

According to your morals and those who think like you.

It is certainly Trumps right to ditch his wife for a newer model of legal age, and perfectly within his legal right to do so. But morally and ethically the guy fails. And a person who fails morally and ethically is a bigger POS than they who fail only legally.

Do you hold a high-ranking position inside the committee of morality or something?

edit on 26/10/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Not particularly a big Trump fan, but this once I will defend the guy.

To me, he has been having a conversation with some kids, don't know what about, he said what he said and I think it was to flatter the little girl.

Probably looks a bit seedy now to some, but at the time it seems like he was just trying to be nice.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Timing is everything...pretty old phrase if I recall.

But HIllary?! You mean the lawyer who cleared a rapist she knew was guilty? That's your rebut?

No double standards here. Mud is flying everywhere, sometimes I like to get dirty.

except donald trump has a court date set dec 16 2016 for this, cant ignore or debunk that.

Here’s what possible fellow pedophile Trump had to say about Epstein, in 2002:

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.bluedotdaily.com...

exerpt of a sworn testimony

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
ive personally been witness to dozens of women saying things EXACTLY like this to little boys. the reason you dont hear men say # like this is because theres a double standard. trump just doesnt have a filter because he doesntGAF. so i fail to see whats wrong with this is there nothing wrong with women saying it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
ive personally been witness to dozens of women saying things EXACTLY like this to little boys. the reason you dont hear men say # like this is because theres a double standard. trump just doesnt have a filter because he doesntGAF. so i fail to see whats wrong with this is there nothing wrong with women saying it.

donald trump is accused of raping a 13 year old girl with convicted pedophile jeffrey epstein at epsteins house.

donald trump has a court date to face these accusations of raping a 13 year old girl on dec 16 2016 in NYC.

key difference, donald trump accused of raping 13 year old girl many times on multiple occaisons, and has a court date set in december 16 2016.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

so hes guilty until proven innocent then?

what you said adds nothing to the conversation. its not a valid retort since he has not been convicted of the act he allegedly did. and even then it does nothing to explain how his WORDS have any sort of impact on what he could or would do for america.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join