It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Amazing how close this satanist has come to becoming president.

Why does this surprise anyone? It was ludicrous and has been ludicrous how far this man has come.

It is just his voice - his rhetoric - his satanic hypnotizing style - "satanic" because you can get lost in its sounds, like the sirens of greek legend, Trump can make you feel good by feeling so good (dangerously and outrageously good) about his own self. But it's a lie - its a trainwreck secretly waiting to plow right through you.

I don't know what he or the people who represent him are all about, but I don't think his feelings for Putin are an accident.

Hopefully Clinton can win and so "prevent the apocalypse", as she aptly put it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
Amazing how close this satanist has come to becoming president.

Trump a satanist? Hillary is the Antichrist!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This time there's video.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of young girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the 10-year-old girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

CBS News

What would you think about a 46 year old man saying that he would be dating your 10 year old daughter in 10 years?

I don't have a daughter but I have a sister that's 10, and this just infuriates me and makes me sick to my stomach..

What kind of creep thinks about 10 year old girls like that?

OMG!!! This is crazy, right?!? The kind of freaken creep who thinks this is the same kind of creep who has the same thoughts regarding Emma Watson growing up on the screen!!

Oh and important question for you, did Trump say this before he threw himself on top of the 10 year old and forced his tongue down her throat, or right after he grabbed her by the dam p*ssy?

Yeah, give me a break!!! A person who thinks like this as any defense for how much less horrible Hillary is has some major issues of their own!!

If Hillary wasn't a women and Trump wasn't a man, you would be all over Billary for her heinous crimes that she committed and would be complimenting Danielle for her comments regarding all the "grab @ss"!!! Remember that!

Your reaching at nonsense here!!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Yeah. He was pro ably super serius aswell taking her name and number for future contact.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Yeah. He was pro ably super serius aswell taking her name and number for future contact.

and when I say I'm going to drink someone's bathwater, I don't mean that either. That means "hey, see that girl, I think she is attractive" usually they are in their 20s or 30s not 10.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: wutang717
I'll say it again.
There are websites devoted to tracking female stars ages until they are 18.

Hell it used to be a very common joke to say that about the Olsen twins.

How fast we forget

Ohhhhh. A web site. I forgot. It's totally cool.

I didn't say its cool at all, I said that tons of people have said the same damn thing, but trump does and we care.....

That there have been whole websites devoted to it

Just like the websites devoted to guessing when people will die// oopps probably the next trump scandal

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'll say it again.
There are websites devoted to tracking female stars ages until they are 18.

Hell it used to be a very common joke to say that about the Olsen twins.

How fast we forget

Ohhhhh. A web site. I forgot. It's totally cool.

I didn't say its cool at all, I said that tons of people have said the same damn thing, but trump does and we care.....

When Trump would go on the Stern show and say creepy bizarre things, I didn't care because he was just another creepy bizarre person on the Stern show. I'm just pointing out that he is still creepy and bizarre.

Why not try it out. Go to a mall and go up to a 10 year old girl and say that in front of people.

That there have been whole websites devoted to it

Try this too. Think of the most disturbing thing you can think of and google it.

Im sure you can find whole websites devoted to whatever you came up with. Don't terrorists have websites? NAMBLA? white supremacist groups?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Humans are very predictable. The most eccentric get the most attention. Choose who you think deserves attention.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Just what every 10 year old little girl wants to hear. A disgusting troll of a middle aged man threatening to date you when you're legal.

Oh he made a threat, did he? Back in my day it was called a compliment.

Like someone said in another thread, if you can't beat them in a fair fight, label them a paedophile.

Yes, well, maybe back in your day, but thankfully, we don't live back "In your day"? Back in my day (the 70's and 80's were my child years) a middle aged man saying this to a little girl would have probably had her father's fist around his throat. Especially when the guy who is saying it hangs out with pedophiles and sexual perverts (Bill Clinton and Epstein).

Saying things like "You're a pretty girl" or something like that is a whole different bird. Even saying things like "You'll make some guy a lucky man someday" weren't creepy. But some old guy telling me he'd be dating me in a few years? That's the sort of things the cops at school told us to tell a parent or adult. Thats just....gross.

Especially coming from a guy who has already ditched one wife for a much much younger one.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Back in my day (the 70's and 80's were my child years) a middle aged man saying this to a little girl would have probably had her father's fist around his throat.

He didn't say it to her, he said it to the camera:

Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Saying things like "You're a pretty girl" or something like that is a whole different bird. Even saying things like "You'll make some guy a lucky man someday" weren't creepy.

I find it fascinating that you don't think it's creepy for a middle-aged man to say those things to a 10-year-old girl he's never met before. To me those are just as "bad" as him saying he'll be dating her in 10 years. Saying he'll be dating her in 10 years is Trump's tongue-in-cheek way of saying he thinks she's pretty and nothing more. If you read any more into it, YOU have a dirty mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Especially coming from a guy who has already ditched one wife for a much much younger one.

Twice.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Twice.

With two perfectly legal women in their mid-20s.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Twice.

Why do people keep bringing up the legality of what he has said or done? That's not the issue.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

He didn't say it to her, he said it to the camera:

Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Prove it.

This was an Entertainment Tonight Christmas Special. NBC owns Entertainment Tonight. If he turned to a camera and said that, then why didn't they release the footage from THAT camera?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Does Trump deny it?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

Does Trump deny it?

He media haven't asked him about it.

I think it was just a stupid joke that the girl herself thought of as an "ugh" groaner.

It was in bad taste, and that's all that can be said about it.

But was the girl he addressed it to, the prettiest of the bunch?

And let's not forget the possibility of Epstein sex parties with minors. Here is what Trump had to say about that guy.

This article is a MUST read, with implications for both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton both.

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. Calling him a “terrific guy" Trump continued, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life!"

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Prove it.

CBS News reported it so ask them to prove it, not me.

In the video we hear Trump refer to the girl in the third person. Don't you think it would've been awkward if he was saying it directly to her?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. Calling him a “terrific guy" Trump continued, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life!"

Notice Trump says "It is even said that he likes..." implying he hasn't witnessed Epstein's behavior first hand.

There's no proof that Trump ever went to Epstein's Pedo Island. Dirty Bill was a frequent visitor though, with flight records indicating he went there at least 26 times.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Prove it.

CBS News reported it so ask them to prove it, not me.

In the video we hear Trump refer to the girl in the third person. Don't you think it would've been awkward if he was saying it directly to her?

Not if he was talking about a young woman in her vicinity.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Twice.

Why do people keep bringing up the legality of what he has said or done? That's not the issue.

That's pretty much it. Trump supporters have an even harder time understanding the difference between legal, ethical, and moral than Hillary seems to.

Just because something is legal does not make it ethical, moral, or even smart. "Law abiding citizen" does not equal "good person" in law abiding alone.

Some of the most morally and ethically bankrupt people in this country are "law abiding citizens".

It is certainly Trumps right to ditch his wife for a newer model of legal age, and perfectly within his legal right to do so. But morally and ethically the guy fails. And a person who fails morally and ethically is a bigger POS than they who fail only legally.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join