It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
What's really fascinating about this topic is the double standards.

When an older woman says something like "wow, your boy is good looking!", "he's a good catch!", "he probably attracts all the girls" we take it as a compliment and never question the inner thoughts of the woman where the claim stems from.

When an older man makes the same comments about your young girl, it's assumed he has a dirty, perverted mind and wants to abduct and have sex with her.

'Your boy is looking mighty fine, strapping lad' 'I'll be dating him in ten years (as a ten year old)'. No difference there. None at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is not even an issue. Trump said he would be dating a 20 year old as a 54 year old. Look at the effin world and tell me this isnt the case in 90% of goldiggers?

Yet another pathetic try to stop trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
This is not even an issue. Trump said he would be dating a 20 year old as a 54 year old. Look at the effin world and tell me this isnt the case in 90% of goldiggers?

Yet another pathetic try to stop trump.

effen 10 year old gold diggen ...little girls. eff them!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
'Your boy is looking mighty fine, strapping lad' 'I'll be dating him in ten years (as a ten year old)'. No difference there. None at all.

No difference. It's just a tongue in cheek way of delivering the compliment.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I loath Trump, but that was just a stupid joke, but it was a groaner as indicated in the little girls "ugh" sort of laughter.

Even little 10 year old girls know that's a stupid thing to say.

Taken by itself it means nothing, but it was a crass and egotistical thing to say, but kind of funny in a sad sort of way.

I don't think it counts to mean that he was leering over her or something - gee wiz let's hope not!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have to laugh at anyone making excuses for Trump. He is who he is, why make excuses? It's obvious. It's also obvious his supporters don't care about perverseness or womanizing, so it hardly matters. They'll vote for him no matter what, unless criminal charges literally land him behind bars.

He is a creeper 1%'er that is different than normal politicians.. so he must be a great choice! No.. reality is that neither he nor Clinton is remotely fit to be POTUS.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
In whatever way you look at it, thats so messed up. I can't believe there are people still supporting this creepy old billionaire.

If it is any other conservative candidate running against Hillary, she won't win.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is a prime example of the double standard at work for all to see (pun intended). Obama said he found Trump's decade old comments about women "repugnant" but doesn't seem to reserve that criticism for his own behavior as he's seen here showing off his junk. Of course this will not get the play in the corrupt media that Trump's bawdy conversation did.

edit on 14-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

he has a boner! impeach him!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
SUCH A PIG!! Yep how would people like it if he was talking about YOUR DAUGHTER...
No excuses....EVER
edit on 14-10-2016 by Mobius8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
a reply to: Mike Stivic

With respect to your TL;DR summary: You've either a poverty of capacity to understand words or you're being deliberately obtuse. The "basket of deplorables" comment didn't state that all Trump supporters were vile, or that people who oppose Hillary were vile. It stated that "about half" of Trump supporters are sexist, racist, and/or xenophobic. Those are the people in the "basket of deplorables." This was stupid of her to say, of course, both in terms of politicking and in terms of making broad assumptions.

That said, if you don't understand why someone would say that, you either sympathize with sexists, racists, and xenophobes, or you're opting not to notice the company you keep. Trump has plenty of supporters who are one or more of those things.

And in the leaked emails Hillary referred to Arabs as Sand******rs. Throwing stone in a glass house seems to be how they roll.

Untrue.

www.snopes.com...

So which one are you: ignorant, or lying?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: muse7

But but Hillary!!!!!

Who is a murderous treasonous old hag.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Those girls would be in their mid thirties now and going on Trump's habit of upgrading to a younger model it is theoretically possible that he might well have dated one of them a few years after that happened. When the current Mrs T passes her use by date he might even end up marrying one those women or one of a similar vintage. I am not condoning this.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

There really is a difference between saying a child is beautiful or "they are going to break some hearts someday"....then saying "I would date a 10 yr old in 10yrs." if my math is correct his oldest daughter was 11 yrs. old at the time, the one he said he would also date if she weren't his daughter.

Exactly! And now, it turns out that there are more instances of Trump leering and saying lecherous things in public to children. This time to two 14 yr old girls.

ATS thread

If this is how Trump acts in public towards female children, where he "gets away with it" because it is in public, then I really, really had to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt that he would rape a 13 year old. Trump in private with a 13 year old female?.... all bets are off!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If Trump ends up in court over these allegations, he could always get Hillary to defend him. She's got a track record for getting sexual predators light sentences.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Bill Clinton likes dead chicks!

Clinton joked during a political fund-raiser Wednesday that the 500-year-old frozen mummy, known as the Ice Princess, was "good-looking" and if he were single he might ask her out. "That mummy looks better than I do on my worst days," he said.

Shock Horror!!!

Give me a break, how many times have celebs jokingly flirted with a little girl just to make her giggle or feel better?

Keep digging(heh..) for the good stuff, and spin that #e more. it all looks desperate and much more like a tabloid

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'll say it again.
There are websites devoted to tracking female stars ages until they are 18.

Hell it used to be a very common joke to say that about the Olsen twins.

How fast we forget

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
I'll say it again.
There are websites devoted to tracking female stars ages until they are 18.

Hell it used to be a very common joke to say that about the Olsen twins.

How fast we forget

Ohhhhh. A web site. I forgot. It's totally cool.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I think it was more to comment that hypocrites abound.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I think it was more to comment that hypocrites abound.

Of course they do but it doesn't make anything better.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join