It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump in 1992 "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" [Referring to 10 year old girl]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This time there's video.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of young girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the 10-year-old girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

CBS News

What would you think about a 46 year old man saying that he would be dating your 10 year old daughter in 10 years?

I don't have a daughter but I have a sister that's 10, and this just infuriates me and makes me sick to my stomach..

What kind of creep thinks about 10 year old girls like that?

+56 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

But but Hillary!!!!!

+50 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
" just words, but bill Clinton... "

- Trump voters

Trump would need to be dinning on ceremonial human flesh before die hard trump fans could be swayed.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That may be somewhat correct but it also applies to his opponent and supporters.

link   
EXTRA: Trump kissed a 5 yr. old boy at Rally!

+7 more 
link   
damn did i miss the the add on ats to be a paid hillary shill/troll?

some of the members here will be raking in the bucks if paid by the post or thread.

edit on 12-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Donald is a Pretty Good Actor , he Fooled you there I see .

+55 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't want to see who is okay with this.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Apparently so did I. Sheesh, I wish I could make easy money, just have to drop my brain.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
And how do we know he's referring to this 10 year old girl?
We don't. He was obviously in the middle of a conversation with someone, but it's funny how we only hear a few select seconds.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That would make her twenty, which is pretty legal where I come from. It sounds like self-deprecating humour.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

So who else do you think he was referring to when he said "in ten years"? Her 8 year old sister?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
That would make her twenty, which is pretty legal where I come from. It sounds like self-deprecating humour.

You clearly listened to the clip, did the math and found the meaning of the reason he said it all in two sentences. That display of critical thinking will not be tolerated here, move it along.

+48 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So 20 year old women are not allowed to date older men now? What happened to the great progressive new world one where a Caitlyn Jenner gets center stage, men can go into girls bathrooms if they claim they feel transgender, etc etc?

Stop being ignorant

It's not about 50 year old men dating 20 year olds

It's about a 50 year old man thinking in a perverse way about a 10 year old girl.

He's a damn creep

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon
a reply to: trollz

So who else do you think he was referring to when he said "in ten years"? Her 8 year old sister?

I don't know. That's the point. People are making wild claims in a desperate attempt to attack him despite having no proof of anything beyond the fact that he said he was going to date someone.

link   

originally posted by: muse7
This time there's video.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of young girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the 10-year-old girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

CBS News

What would you think about a 46 year old man saying that he would be dating your 10 year old daughter in 10 years?

I don't have a daughter but I have a sister that's 10, and this just infuriates me and makes me sick to my stomach..

What kind of creep thinks about 10 year old girls like that?

Not really sure how anyone gets that he is talking about the girl they are saying he is talking about. The video doesn't appear to even show Trump and the clip has no other context other than 5 seconds of audio and random people going up and down an escalator.

Show me the entire clip with Trump talking to this girl and everything that was said please....obviously they didn't just capture these 5 seconds right?

Wreaks of smear campaign to me....

+19 more 
link   
Just google Trump allegations, he's a predator.

link   

Or was he implying the fact that he was getting old?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ugh I hate people like you that try to ruin the narrative.....(sarcasm)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join