It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posted this before, got ridiculed...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It happened,

can't make it go away

Just wanted to see if others out there like me.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Vertu seems to "know" things. I believe he is poking fun and just being rude

Instar, that was just not called for.

Maybe Vertu and Instar are teenage boys or maybe they are just acting like them

llpoolejd,

I am not making light of this womans story, neither am I a teenager. I am very disturbed by such a story and I beleive she needs to seek proffessional help. What I wrote is what came to mind on reading it, after consideration and ruling out plain old lies.
The fact that she beleives her partner was an alien and that she was physically mutilated, yet appears to be so casual about it, writing it on a board like this, rings alarm bells.
I do not for a minute beleive she was mutilated by a lesbian alien she met in a bar.
This leaves either of two conclusions:
(a) she is outright telling porkys OR
(b) she genuinely beleives it, which brings me to conclude she should seek help/
Which conclusion do you think is more reasonable oh wiseset one?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There are more than a few people whose posts scream to me "paranoid schizophrenic!" Even though I might think that(and be fairly rational in the conclusion) Telling someone they are a crackerjack isn't very helpful.

Many times the same thing can be said in a much more helpful way(aka not so direct)

I read hurting in her posts. To add to the hurt seems particularly mean to me

link   
Leespitfire, Im sorry you interprate my concern as negativity.
My thorazine in the arse humor WAS uncalled for, my apology.
However I beleive something happened to you including trauma but since you give scant begrudging details i must stick to my conclusion.
There is obviously much more to your "experience" than you tell us.
Either way you describe physical harm, and you should seek help. I beleive you are trying to do that by posting here, perhaps you are afraid of the "thorazine" possibilty so you avoid seeking help from professionals directly. Please beleive me, you have nothing to fear, these people are there to help you.

SMR

link   
I am not here to ridicule by any means.
I simply think that one with a search for an answer or the support of others in this disastrous event,one would write down detailed information from the get go.
So far every post is a repeat of the last and no further information is given.
Here are a few questions one might want to know.
- Did you at any time go back to the bar and get any more information on this person/thing?
- Did you file any type of report to the police about this person so as to give a discription so they could look for her?Surely they would like to take a report from anyone going to the ER in such a condition.
- Have you had any problems with your body?
- Did the doctors tell you anything about your injuries?

These are questions that may help you.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I admit I am very laid back about all this,
how can I not be??

The difficulty of just plain DEALING with what has happened is enormours.

I try to just understand, and not be freaked out.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

January, 2000

Went to meet a friend at her new workplace.

Could not find her workplace, thus went to a local bar for a glass of water before I walked home.

why did you not phone your friend, did she not phone you?

I walked into bar and had a seat. Next thing I know I am being drawn to not leave (as intended) but to stay.

A female is alone (I am a lesbian, get over it) and I have a full drink. I go to her and she introduces herself as an alien grey.

I think this is cute as hell, we have a couple drinks, I walk her back to my place

could your drink have been spiked, this may have made you very suggestable at the time..

We have sex, I get up to potty and all hell breaks loose.

did the alien stop when you felt pain or did it all just happen at once?

what you could also do is to contact the local coucil and see if any security cameras are installed on any of the roads you took home or inside or outside the bar... (in the UK, the data protection act states that details held pertaining to the individual can be requested.. this includes CCTV footage but this may cost)

whatever happened.. best to not let it effect you as much as you can and to make the most of the future.

Klep.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The details that I keep asking for are what happened to your insides. The most you've said on the topic is somewhat along the lines of blood everywhere, towels in your crotch, nurses putting towels there when you got to the hospital, some special surgeon saying he could fix you up, and a nun asking if you were Catholic.

You haven't said where the wounds were (other than your vagina), how bad they were, how long the recovery was, what sort of procedures were done for the surgery, etc. Was there damage internally or just extrenally? Was the damage to your vaginal walls? Was it to your cervix? Your uteris?Can you still bear children without a more than normal risk?

So why don't you fill in those gaps? Once you can do that I'll begin to believe you. Until you can close as many gaps in a stpry as possible your credibility is rather lacking. And random other person (we're all random to each other online) backing up your story really doesn't account for anything. All that goes for anyone, might I add.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
There are more than a few people whose posts scream to me "paranoid schizophrenic!" Even though I might think that(and be fairly rational in the conclusion) Telling someone they are a crackerjack isn't very helpful.

Many times the same thing can be said in a much more helpful way(aka not so direct)

I read hurting in her posts. To add to the hurt seems particularly mean to me

Feeding their delusions by pretending to beleive the story is less helpful than honesty. You simply reinfoprce the beleif and who knows what a stronger beleif in the delusion (thanks to your well meaning "tact") may lead to in the persons life. Certainly the kindest thing is to urge them to SEEK HELP
If they are lying for attention, it wont hurt them
If they really did meet a alien etc, it wont hurt them
If they really are delusional, it wont hurt them.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

January, 2000

Went to meet a friend at her new workplace.

Could not find her workplace, thus went to a local bar for a glass of water before I walked home.

why did you not phone your friend, did she not phone you?

I walked into bar and had a seat. Next thing I know I am being drawn to not leave (as intended) but to stay.

A female is alone (I am a lesbian, get over it) and I have a full drink. I go to her and she introduces herself as an alien grey.

I think this is cute as hell, we have a couple drinks, I walk her back to my place

could your drink have been spiked, this may have made you very suggestable at the time..

We have sex, I get up to potty and all hell breaks loose.

did the alien stop when you felt pain or did it all just happen at once?

what you could also do is to contact the local coucil and see if any security cameras are installed on any of the roads you took home or inside or outside the bar... (in the UK, the data protection act states that details held pertaining to the individual can be requested.. this includes CCTV footage but this may cost)

whatever happened.. best to not let it effect you as much as you can and to make the most of the future.

Klep.

I think my drink may have been spiked, but honestly, I liked the idea of sleeping with an alien hehe

This was ten years ago mind you.........

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leespitfire

I thought you said January 2000...
Still waiting for original post link .
thanks

edit to add more

[edit on 23-1-2005 by Umbrax]

SMR

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I think my drink may have been spiked, but honestly, I liked the idea of sleeping with an alien hehe

Doctors didnt tell you otherwise?Surely they would have gone by your story that you met this woman at a bar,thus wanting to get a tox report on you.

As with the other comment,,,,ok,was it 10 years ago or January, 2000 ?

edit to add inconsistant date

[edit on 23-1-2005 by SMR]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Let's see.

This was in January 2000 .... or ten years ago?
The "main vein" in your thigh was severed?
(that would be the femoral vein, BTW.) Even though that vein isn't in correct proximity to be "severed" via the method you claim?

Per staff discussion, this thread will be closed both for the belief that this is not true, and due to issues with inappropriateness.
You can use the "suggestions" button at the top of the screen if there are any disagreements.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join