It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really care how Trump it Clinton really talk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Do you really care how Trump and
r Clinton really express themself?

Does someone's private conversations, either verbally or written, really have to meet your personal standards? No matter what time period those thought were expressed?

Do your personal standards change with the political party of the person who expresses themself

When either side try to be the though police, America loses.

It's the whole, be tolerant of other people's ways, except if you don't like what they say. Then you need to bully them into thinking and acting like you.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Yes, if someone admits to sexually assaulting woman without consent yes we care, except Trump supporters.

Trump supporters are apparently pro sexual assault. If you want people to be tolerant of sex crimes then I don't think this is the right country for you buddy.

edit on 12-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

Does someone's private conversations, either verbally or written, really have to meet your personal standards? No matter what time period those thought were expressed?

Do your personal standards change with the political party of the person who expresses themself

It's the whole, be tolerant of other people's ways, except if you don't like what they say. Then you need to bully them into thinking and acting like you.

Are we to assume that it's ok with you for Trump to sexualize his own daughter with howard stern?

www.theblaze.com...

This isn't about politics, it's about the perversion of a man hoping to be president. you ok with that?

Is this honor and integerity enough to be president?
edit on 12-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
a reply to: thinline

Yes, if someone admits to sexually assaulting woman without consent yes we care, except Trump supporters.

Trump supporters are apparently pro sexual assault. If you want people to be tolerant of sex crimes then I don't think this is the right country for you buddy.

Their is video of hillary laughing about defending a child rapist. DEFENDING AND LAUGHING ABOUT A CHILD RAPIST.SEROUSLY! saying only hillary political supporters care about sexual assault while ignoring her video defending a child rapist, ignoring her defending bill clinton and ignoring the fact hillary took political donations from people linked to boko harem.

You cant be that stupid can you? Yet you are up in arms over trump hell even if its true both canidate's are bad so pick another political party but dont lie about having some fake moral high ground without researching hillary first. How many times do people have to tell you these things before you actually look into it, hillary supporters are some of the biggest hypocrites on this site.

How are you still feeding of the hate you had for bush in 2008 when obama and hillary are still pushing his agenda?This isnt normal stupidity, its reckless and hopeless and cant be anything that could even be remotely considered rational or logical thought.Its hypocrisy and lunacy masquerading as emotional intelligence and perverting the ideals which you supporters claim to uphold.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Hush. No one cares about that. Liberals don't care. It doesn't suit their agenda. So hush, let's not ruin their echo chamber.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As far as Donald Trump personally?
No, I don't care at all. Not one whit.

But the President of the United States?
Yes. I care.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Hush. No one cares about that. Liberals don't care. It doesn't suit their agenda. So hush, let's not ruin their echo chamber.

Lol

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Of course they care, but only when it suits them.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: thinline

Are we to assume that it's ok with you for Trump to sexualize his own daughter with howard stern?

www.theblaze.com...

This isn't about politics, it's about the perversion of a man hoping to be president. you ok with that?

Is this honor and integerity enough to be president?

IF you persist on this, every time I see it I will quote my original response to you.

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: olaru12

Have you listened to the sound clips from your linked articles? The inflection is obvious; Trump responds to Stern about his daughter's beauty, but he speaks to Stern about his daughter's intelligence. To me he sounds like a proud father who is keeping his patience while talking to Howard Stern.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
As far as Donald Trump personally?
No, I don't care at all. Not one whit.

But the President of the United States?
Yes. I care.

Lol liberal logic. Do you know what a trump presidency would look like? He would be the most watched most criticized presidency ever on everything it would make what happened to obama look like nothing. Yes donald would be a lame duck president however that isnt a bad thing in his favor. Hillary has the FBI,IRS and media in her backpocket she has proved to herself and the nation she is above the law. She openly states her intention on invading iran and having syria fall to "moderate" terrorists with our help which will start WW3. Hell she is already blaming russia before she gets into office. Russians are testing ICBM's running citizens drills for war and they exited from the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and have publically stated war will start if shes elected.

So lets see lame duck presidency with donald being watched for any flaw by both parties or WW3 with clinton hummmm hard pick there.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

IF you persist on this, every time I see it I will quote my original response to you.

I will persist, and respond as well....it speaks volumes about the Trump supporters that defend this perversion.

If Stern called my daughter a piece of ass... I would put him in the hospital. It's not about politics, It's about honor and integrity!

www.theblaze.com...
edit on 12-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I will persist, and respond as well....it speaks volumes about the Trump supporters that defend this perversion.

If Stern called my daughter a piece of ass... I would put him in the hospital. It's not about politics, It's about honor and integrity!

www.theblaze.com...

Now its about trumps daughters honor lol

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What perversion?
He uses the same "Yes and" tactics that all actors do while performing improv.

If you go on to the Howard Stern show, or call into it, you know his shtick.

Your issue is with Stern's verbiage not Trumps. Just be honest.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
IMHO, when your POTUS or running for POTUS, it all matters. And at least they should be smart enough to know it all matters. Words AND actions. Even so, nothing either nominee says or doesn't say, does or doesn't do, could possibly compel me to vote for them.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't think people really "care" about how Trump was recorded talking, i really don't. I honestly believe that it is politically correct to act offended by his comments. These are the same type of people who will use all types of slurs with you in private but on facebook will act genuinely offended if anyone else does the same publicly.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would only care if I would listen.

So for Trump and/or Clinton that's a no

join