It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Secular Person Sees the Outrage Over the "Catholic Spring" emails.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
John Halpin: Hahaha, Rupert Murdoch raised his children catholic. He bastardized the faith! Forward this email or 5 years of bad luck!!!!!!1

Jennifer Palmieri: His rich friends wouldn't understand if he was Evangelical. Change in the church would be good.

Catholic Church: BURN THE WITCH! Everyone has a unique faith journey...except this woman isn't allowed to. No questions! We've been controlling rulers and elections via the Vatican for centuries! Don't steal our gig!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Funny how Hillary and her group feign outrage and indignation over the slightest perceived insult against Muslims though.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I think it's funnier how someone always chimes in with, "But Hillary!", "But Trump!".

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Not remotely.

Palmieri was basically saying, "We're more Catholic than thou, and thou art only fit to be mere Evangelicals whom we all sneer at on Sunday."

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

*sigh*

What difference does it make?

Hillary will win, religion will be banned except for state-sponsored religion to appease the masses.

We're screwed.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hopefully they both find 'The Way' and BOTH drop out of the campaign and then turn over all the ill-gotten gains from BOTH their fraudations™...

But what do I care? My Father does art in Heaven...

My 'riches' aren't meant for this world....

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*sigh*

Hillary will win, religion will be banned except for state-sponsored religion to appease the masses.

We're screwed.

Oh, but Hillary totally believes in freedom to worship! She said so.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Republicans judge Hillary by a different standard than Trump. When Trump is out in public or in a debate or a rally his supporters will celebrate for Trump not crapping his pants, if Hillary starts coughing it's OMG SHE COUGHED 3 TIMES!! THAT MEANS SHE STARTED ISIS AND WW2!!!
edit on 12-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*sigh*

We're screwed.

And Bill will be the next Pope in the Revised Catholic Church (or should i say "the newly formed Church of the Holy Clinton") Muslim extremist friendly of course .

Wait / This is not funny. Coming soon to a church near you

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The most ironic part about this is that Jennifer Palmieri is a Catholic. So yeah, she can't talk about her own religion in a private email without the Russians giving it over the Assange to use for his anti-US agenda/Clinton vendetta and then a bunch of right-wing know nothing propaganda outlets blast that she "Clinton hates Catholics!" despite the fact that Clinton herself was in no way involve and... oh did I mention that what was said wasn't even... well, anything at all?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No, for this to be a better parallel, they will anoint Bill Clinton and the schism will be over adultery. It will be the new Church of America like we had Henry creating the Church of England in order to get his divorce. Basically, everyone will then have to be part of the church and it will be part of the belief that all marriages must be open.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gothmog

No, for this to be a better parallel, they will anoint Bill Clinton and the schism will be over adultery. It will be the new Church of America like we had Henry creating the Church of England in order to get his divorce. Basically, everyone will then have to be part of the church and it will be part of the belief that all marriages must be open.

And the borders, too. Don't forget the borders.

top topics

join