It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rumor has it (drum roll) 33,000 emails have been recovered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
November might be good timing to knock Hillary off her pedestal . By the time November rolls around, there will be so much exposure of Trump. Seems he's got a scandal daily and it's only gonna get worse for him. He needs to have his flaws look minimal in comparison to hers.

I agree 110% Violet! Let the candidate with the least dirt win... while countries around the world shake their heads over our stupidity for putting forth Trump and Clinton as the best we could find.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Holy F.... that mobile twitter is taking off completely! If they can deliver anything they say in those tweets, the Clinton campaign will be nothing short of decimated in a couple of days...... I hope they float that rape video of Bill Clinton. If he did what he did, he deservers to be destroyed!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

It would be nice for this to come out except that Anonymous usually does more threatening then actual production of factual evidence. But, if they could pull this off many of us out here would appreciate it. Hopefully before the next debate.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Um... ok? You're not wrong... I just wonder how your trolling is relevant.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This one only got to 2 pages. So over it.

So Assange releases only hand selected emails targeting Clinton.

Foreign spy tries to influence election.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Who cares! Anything to expose both sides for the frauds that they are. The truth trumps anyone's sensibilities.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader

Who cares! Anything to expose both sides for the frauds that they are. The truth trumps anyone's sensibilities.

He is not exposing both sides though, is he?

Go for it. Let a foreign spy influence your vote by hand picking what he wants you to read.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Go for it. Let a foreign spy influence your vote by hand picking what he wants you to read.

Does the content of the supposed material mean ANYTHING to you?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ironicinori

Where is this evidence?
Do you have something that the FBI and a dozen or so failed congressional witch-hunts missed?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No spy is influencing my vote as I am not voting for either of the two main party clowns. I took off the red and blue glass a long time ago. Both parties are corrupt beyond belief. Until a majority of sheep wake up in this country and vote for a another party beyond on the two corrupt ones, nothing will ever change other than the destruction of the Republic.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No spy is influencing my vote as I am not voting for either of the two main party clowns. I took off the red and blue glass a long time ago. Both parties are corrupt beyond belief. Until a majority of sheep wake up in this country and vote for a another party beyond on the two corrupt ones, nothing will ever change other than the destruction of the Republic.

International politics is not Disneyland. We (as in the entire world) are going Global. This is a new world of information. Even the Bedouin people of the desert have solar/satellite powered cell phones, laptops, and TVs.

This is a new world. A connected world.

You honestly think some independent, self-righteous, grass roots, do-gooder - - - can enter this extremely complicated political world and turn it into your idea of Utopia?

I'm a realist. "We are going where we're going".

Hard core deal making, compromising, and favors - - - that is REAL politics.

Idealism is a nice word. Not much else.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

yep, they are both turds that are being feverishly polished by their respective supporters,neither is suitable to hold the highest office in the land, but alas in the end one turd will be shinier than the other and that's the one that will be appointed president and held in high esteem.These are sad times that we are living in.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

International politics is not Disneyland. We (as in the entire world) are going Global. This is a new world of information. Even the Bedouin people of the desert have solar/satellite powered cell phones, laptops, and TVs.

This is a new world. A connected world.

You honestly think some independent, self-righteous, grass roots, do-gooder - - - can enter this extremely complicated political world and turn it into your idea of Utopia?

I'm a realist. "We are going where we're going".

Hard core deal making, compromising, and favors - - - that is REAL politics.

Idealism is a nice word. Not much else.

Keep voting for the same trash then. Don't blame me when it all goes up in smoke. You are told that they are only two people (two main parties) that are capable of leading this country..and you eat it up (hook line and sinker)....come on dude, as if.
edit on 14-10-2016 by JSpader because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Just poking around and the word on the street is there will be a November surprise. I'm not holding my breath but that's what's going on right now. Sure hope it turns out to be true. Apparently they've been sent off to wikileaks. Crossing my fingers.

twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

bonus tweet.
Videos coming out of Hillary being a racist pig, along with some emails
mobile.twitter.com...

Saturday, October 29, 2016

This info was posted today...

"The hackers supplying Wikileaks were Anonymous. Anon claims to have ALL OF HILLARY's 33k deleted emails and that they will release them by Nov 1."

Source: www.youtube.com...

What cha think?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: Deplorable

All of this, and yet who was defined as Deplorable again? We're deplorable because we'll have nothing to do with her Crooked-self.
supporting a racist, misogynistic, bigoted, permatanned 70 year old is deplorable.

Funny how he wasn't any of those things until he ran against Hillary, isn't it?

He was definitely an elderly permatanned fool long before he ran against Hillary. And the misogyny allegations aren't exactly new.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Destroying national security because of THAT is retardation...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Just poking around and the word on the street is there will be a November surprise. I'm not holding my breath but that's what's going on right now. Sure hope it turns out to be true. Apparently they've been sent off to wikileaks. Crossing my fingers.

twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

bonus tweet.
Videos coming out of Hillary being a racist pig, along with some emails
mobile.twitter.com...

Saturday, October 29, 2016

This info was posted today...

"The hackers supplying Wikileaks were Anonymous. Anon claims to have ALL OF HILLARY's 33k deleted emails and that they will release them by Nov 1."

Source: www.youtube.com...

What cha think?

This would be like Glenn's final death blow on the walking dead

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Who is the original source of this info? Just curious?

Now wait, is it actually the entity Anonymous posting this and not just a random Anonymous user?

edit on 30-10-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join