It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic's Demand Top Clinton Aide Resign Over Leaked emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
that's because their wahhabi, your to dumb to understand and generalise.
hitler was catholic, thereby all christians are to blame? using your rhetoric, yes.

Quite to the contrary, I have actually posted information that
pointed to Hilter assuming the Catholic religion as a cloak.

Truly, he could have never been a Christian and carried out his
horrific agenda. He was obviously possessed by darkness.

at the time isis were our allies, we bombed libya to help them, did you forget?

Hillary, and Obama.
edit on 12-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So you choose to pick the lesser of two evils? Either way you look at it you are still choosing evil. Trump invited Hillary to his wedding in 2005 and she attended and even gave him a wedding gift, Trump has even admitted to bribing politicians in the past. I wonder how Trump and Hillary became such good friends? Hmmmm....

I choose to not support the corrupt system in any way. Those in power have so much control over that whole charade that it's not even worth believing. It is rigged from the very start and they put into office whoever they want in office so it doesn't matter who is elected both Hillary and Trump will do whatever they're told by those controlling them.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Trump said that he grabs women by their p***ies and he gets a pass, but when someone from Clinton's camp says something about Catholics it's the worst thing in the world and is unforgivable. Anyone see the hypocrisy here?

Someone in the Clinton camp said something about Catholics and they get a pass, but when Trump says he grabs women's p***ies it's the worst thing in the world and is unforgivable. Anyone see the hypocrisy here as well?

So basically what my point is is that both sides are hypocritical and biased. Both sides ignore their respective candidates' issues while putting the other candidate under a microscope.

It would almost be funny if it weren't so sad.

Trumpets are sensitive, I'm a bit afraid of what these lunatics will do from the massive butt-hurt when Trump loses. They're already making up excuses for why will lose.

HRC troll at its finest....

Can't wait to see what she does to sell out our country next!

Who told you to say that? Alex Jones?

Ha...Alex Jones is a whackbag...I go by what I see you post....that and your obvious troll name for the republican party...RedMenace16...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So you choose to pick the lesser of two evils? Either way you look at it you are still choosing evil. Trump invited Hillary to his wedding in 2005 and she attended and even gave him a wedding gift, Trump has even admitted to bribing politicians in the past. I wonder how Trump and Hillary became such good friends? Hmmmm....

Where do you see that I am choosing evil?

I choose to not support the corrupt system in any way. Those in power have so much control over that whole charade that it's not even worth believing. It is rigged from the very start and they put into office whoever they want in office so it doesn't matter who is elected both Hillary and Trump will do whatever they're told by those controlling them.

Well, hold on to your ideals, and by the way, welcome to ATS.

See this thread attracted a lot of "new" members.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

It is really funny to watch the number of new members signing up during each election then dropping off the face of the earth after.

Quite a few major HRC trolls in the threads lately....her campaign team is in full swing...can't let those that actually read the leaks start gaining on them can they?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Huh, This catholic issue is baby stuff, but is more likely to be picked up by the media than the good stuff on the emails.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I assume you're voting?

Thanks, and no I'm not a shill if that's what you're trying to imply, I'm just giving my opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Trump said that he grabs women by their p***ies and he gets a pass, but when someone from Clinton's camp says something about Catholics it's the worst thing in the world and is unforgivable. Anyone see the hypocrisy here?

Someone in the Clinton camp said something about Catholics and they get a pass, but when Trump says he grabs women's p***ies it's the worst thing in the world and is unforgivable. Anyone see the hypocrisy here as well?

So basically what my point is is that both sides are hypocritical and biased. Both sides ignore their respective candidates' issues while putting the other candidate under a microscope.

Trumpets are sensitive, I'm a bit afraid of what these lunatics will do from the massive butt-hurt when Trump loses. They're already making up excuses for why will lose.

Ha...Alex Jones is a whackbag...I go by what I see you post....that and your obvious troll name for the republican party...RedMenace16...

You're embarrassed to admit you get your opinions from Alex Jones ain't you?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Quite a few major HRC trolls in the threads lately....her campaign team is in full swing...can't let those that actually read the leaks start gaining on them can they?

I know, right? The leaks are pure gold, just cant make that carp up.
They are "fake" ..."Russian inspired" and worthy of WW3 all at once.

I am shocked, shocked I tell ya!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I assume you're voting?

I am planning on it, yes.

Is that the "evil" you are referring to?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yep....me and Alex Jones are like PB&J.

Embarrassed to admit you signed up just to troll anti-HRC threads? I mean you still have yet to start a thread of your own here and ONLY post in those talking bad about HRC.

Please feel free to go back through my 9 years of posts here and quote anything I have said about liking anything about Alex Jones.....outside of that...TROLL!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I know, right? The leaks are pure gold, just cant make that carp up.
They are "fake" ..."Russian inspired" and worthy of WW3 all at once.

I am shocked, shocked I tell ya!

Yeah...it is funny how they are really trying to just put blame for hacks somewhere, but so many are out there that they can't deny the emails are real. It is a barrage and they can't deny them....they are email chains and likely other accounts have been hacked that are able to back it up.

There is no denying them....hell...Podesta practically confirmed them with his statements about going after Russia for them..

I think wiki is just trying to get enough momentum in the public eye about all the cover ups prior to releasing the real good stuff....they want as large an audience as they can get and are doing a great job of it right now.

For whom the bell tolls comes to mind...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Embarrassed to admit you signed up just to troll anti-HRC threads? I mean you still have yet to start a thread of your own here and ONLY post in those talking bad about HRC.

Please feel free to go back through my 9 years of posts here and quote anything I have said about liking anything about Alex Jones.....outside of that...TROLL!

So I did a quick Google search of "Hillary Clinton selling America" and Breitbart lunatic garbage, Steve Bannon and Infowars!

Lololol, you're too embarrassed to admit these morons including Alex Jones fill your head with all that garbage!

I feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

In the scenario of "choosing the lesser of two evils" voting for either candidate is a vote for "evil". Whether Trump or Hillary are literally evil I am not to judge but I do know neither is a good candidate to be president.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So I did a quick Google search of "Hillary Clinton selling America" and Breitbart lunatic garbage, Steve Bannon and Infowars!

Lololol, you're too embarrassed to admit these morons including Alex Jones fill your head with all that garbage!

I feel sorry for you.

Like I said...feel free to search my 9 years of posts here and quote me about liking AJ.

Enjoy your time here....pretty sure you'll disappear with the rest of the HRC trolls after November. People like you come and go.

I enjoy wading through the garbage dump that happens in election years here....gets me all antsy and stuff....

Anywho...I look forward to you actually starting a thread we can all comment on, but I won't hold my breath...trolls typically can't hold their own on on a thread they start.....so I understand why you haven't yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
this story seems so stupid to me on so many levels...
first is the "infiltrating" of the catholic church....
that isn't that hard to do people, you just go up to the door, open it up, and walk in!! heck, a seven year old can do it. I know, because we did it at that age!! had some nice talks with the priests even. they are more than welcoming to anyone who wishes to enter... god, the infiltrating sounds like they need a group of navy seals or something to just get inside!!
then there's the idea that the dems need to do this to plant seeds in the church... where have they been, those seeds planted themselves some time ago, have rooted, grown and we can see some fruit being produced! all on their own, no outside influence was really needed. just time...

then there is the reaction by the conservatives.... it's not like they are going to go into the church guns ablazing forcing them to change their ways. they would be coming in with words... to be considered, accepted or rejected... are you really that afraid of logic and reason?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I feel sorry for you.

Like I said...feel free to search my 9 years of posts here and quote me about liking AJ.

Enjoy your time here....pretty sure you'll disappear with the rest of the HRC trolls after November. People like you come and go.

I enjoy wading through the garbage dump that happens in election years here....gets me all antsy and stuff....

Anywho...I look forward to you actually starting a thread we can all comment on, but I won't hold my breath...trolls typically can't hold their own on on a thread they start.....so I understand why you haven't yet.

Be serious though, most people on your side listen to Alex Jones and are too embarrassed to admit it, like you.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I guess they didn't hear that Jennifer Palmieri is a Catholic?

I think some people don't want to hear nuttin' You don't need to be rich as a Catholic, or most Christian groups, however some groups like to pinch every penny in your pocket if they can, in fact the whole point of the E-mail.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I feel sorry for you.

Be serious though, most people on your side listen to Alex Jones and are too embarrassed to admit it, like you.

Yes...in all seriousness...I have never listened to AJ. I do listen to NPR every day in the car, though doubting you know what that is at this point.

Anywho...be serious...most people that sign up during election time and only post on anti-(insert politician here) threads are TROLLS and too embarrassed to admit it.

Like I said...start a thread of your own and let everyone see all of your great knowledge and comment on it....

Or are ya chicken?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think wiki is just trying to get enough momentum in the public eye about all the cover ups prior to releasing the real good stuff....they want as large an audience as they can get and are doing a great job of it right now.

For whom the bell tolls comes to mind...

Indeed, cant wait to see the rest of them.
This will be great fodder for the debate stage too.

And...this has legs far beyond the election,
ramifications will be for a long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join