It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic's Demand Top Clinton Aide Resign Over Leaked emails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Real Life fallout begins from The Podesta Hack....

Two leading Catholic Advocacy Groups have called for the resignation or firing of
Top Clinton Aide Jennifer Palmieri, as her words mocking Catholics faith were exposed.

A top aide to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is under fire from Catholic groups for remarks she made in hacked emails published by WikiLeaks, with one group calling on Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri to resign.
thehill.com...

“Everyone has a unique faith journey, and it’s just insulting to make blanket statements maligning people’s motives for converting to another faith tradition. Had Palmieri spoken this way about other groups she [would be] dismissed. Palmieri must resign immediately or be fired.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

It appears that unless your an Executive of a Bank or Hedge fund,
a member of the press or a rich foreigner from a country that sponsors
terrorism your just an Everyday American that Hillary and Co. has grown to hate.

No apologies, just "we were hacked'

Clinton campaign making comments about how nasty this election has turned, oh really?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I guess they didn't hear that Jennifer Palmieri is a Catholic?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The Clinton campaign has not returned a request for comment, but Democratic officials have sought to cast doubt on the authenticity of the hacked emails by arguing they were obtained by Russian intelligence.

Instead of answering why she was incapable of keeping her email server secure, just deflect blame onto the Russians for hacking it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It wasn't her email. It was Podesta's email. Podesta wasn't even in the emails that were released either, he was just copied. This is a fake controversy that's being blasted exclusively by US conservative media, the Trump campaign and...

Sputnik! Yay!

Don't dare discuss your own religion in a private email folks! The Russians will hack it and the mainstream media will turn it into a fake controversy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Podesta wrote that Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good
and Catholics United had been created to push a progressive
agenda into the church by infiltration.

Here is Catholics in Alliance - www.catholicsinalliance.org...

Their team - www.catholicsinalliance.org...

and Catholics United - en.wikipedia.org...

Catholics United was founded in 2005 by Catholic social justice activists Chris Korzen and James Salt. It grew out of a 2004 effort called the Catholic Voting Project, which opposed Republican efforts to convince Catholic voters it was immoral to vote for U.S. Presidential candidate John Kerry because of his support for abortion rights.[4]

I'll be looking for ties to typical Progressive Groups that would be
involved in a "Catholic Spring", and other ties to these emails.

edit on 12-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Instead of answering why she was incapable of keeping her email server secure, just deflect blame onto the Russians for hacking it.

This seems to have been their answer over the last couple of days,
as they remain in denial that there are thousands of emails more to come.

I think this is going to fry a few people, just like the DNC leaks.
What, 5 people resigned over that, at least!
edit on 12-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Maybe they did.
Maybe they think that her being Catholic and saying what she did doesn't change what she said.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
"The Russians did it".

Listen to yourselves. The Catholic's are pissed.

She should resign. If someone said these things about Islam ?

They would probably be dead.
edit on 12-10-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

link   

When I read about this earlier today a few things came to mind....
(In the spirit of disclosure, I'm a regular ol' Sunday mass attending Catholic).

1) Although I despise what I perceive the vision/goals of people of Hillary's ilk to be, I have to give them credit for looking at any and all options to achieve those goals.

2) What was actually said/written didn't offend me at all. Although the sentiments were offensive in the general sense, there was nothing surprising there. Also, for better or worse, MUCH worse things have been written about people of faith in general and Catholics/Christians specifically on this very website (ATS). Just like I know what some members here think about the faithful, I know what some people on the political spectrum think about the faithful.

3) I think the point about...

Had Palmieri spoken this way about other groups she [would be] dismissed.

.... is probably a valid one. I would never, EVER expect a Democrat and/or Liberal who would, hypothetically, say that people who pressure women into wearing hijabs or burkas is a stone-age sentiment from people with a stone-age mentality that has to be brought into the current age would keep their job. Of course that nothing provable but I sincerely believe that.

4) There will be "No apologies" for two reasons. The first is that should an apology be issued, it would be admitting a mistake and "they" will not want to make that concession at this late hour. The second is that (as best as I can tell) "they" sincerely don't think there is anything they did wrong. This is how they truly feel about Christians/Catholics. They view those of the Christian denominations to be one, monolithic, idiotic group so there is nothing to apologize for because all they did was speak the truth.

Just for Fun..... They think so poorly of Christians...... unless Billy gets caught staining an intern's dress and suddenly he's seen with a big ol' Bible seeking forgiveness and to heal himself and those around him.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Don't dare discuss your own religion in a private email folks! The Russians will hack it and the mainstream media will turn it into a fake controversy.

There isn't proof the Russians hacked anything. Just allegations and no proof statements.

Little doubt, FBI suspects, no proof 'proof', etc.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is she one of those involved with infiltrating the Church as a change agent,
and creating a "Catholic Spring"?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You who lives off of worthless anti-Trump stories think the Wiki Leak releases are a joke...shocking. In a way it actually is.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think this is going to fry a few people, just like the DNC leaks.
What, 5 people resigned over that, at least!

And all the Kings horses and all the Kings men, couldn't put poor Humpty Dumpty back together again.

(fingers crossed)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

4) There will be "No apologies" for two reasons. The first is that should an apology be issued, it would be admitting a mistake and "they" will not want to make that concession at this late hour. The second is that (as best as I can tell) "they" sincerely don't think there is anything they did wrong. This is how they truly feel about Christians/Catholics.

I agree, there will be no apologies coming, this is how they feel.
As bigoted, and hateful as it is, they just cant/wont/refuse to see it.

Just for Fun..... They think so poorly of Christians...... unless Billy gets caught staining an intern's dress and suddenly he's seen with a big ol' Bible seeking forgiveness and to heal himself and those around him.

I do recall hearing about that, he started carrying a Bible and even
went to church...did he fool anyone?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do you know what she said and can you tell me what was wrong with it? People can't have private email conversations about their own religion without the Russians hacking it and giving the emails to Assange for Trump and Putin to use?

Awesome. Let's definitely get behind that.

Where are all these folks always going on about "1984" on this one?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Haven't the Catholics and all religions been dealing with and producing "change agents" for the entirety of their existence? Of course they have. Religions change, people talk about it, life goes on.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't care how, who, or when. Keep smearing her. Hope it devolves into crowds like when she first lady and tried to fix healthcare and screwed up. Crowds were spitting on her and throwing crap at her.
edit on 12-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Top leading Evangelical leaders are calling for Trump to step down.

You're sensationalizing a match stick and completely ignoring the bonfire right next to you.

Most Influential pro Trump Pastor Calls For Trump To Step Down.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

You who lives off of worthless anti-Trump stories think the Wiki Leak releases are a joke...shocking. In a way it actually is.

This is a joke. I read the emails. There's nothing outlandish in there. People can't discuss their own religion in email anymore for fear that the Russians will hack it and send it to the anti-US, megalomaniacal autocratic with no state, Julian Assange?

Yeah. It's a joke. He's a joke. blah blah blah.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Top leading Evangelical leaders are calling for Trump to step down.

You're sensationalizing a match stick and completely ignoring the bonfire right next to you.

Most Influential pro Trump Pastor Calls For Trump To Step Down.

Top everyone is asking him to step down. This has been going on for over a year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join