It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounters with Shadow People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Shadow People are being seen all over the world by people from all walks of life. You see them being discussed on the TV ghost hunter shows. They appear to be ghosts but are different from residual hauntings or intelligent hauntings. They are sometimes called Shadow Folk, Shadow Beings or Shadow Men. These beings are usually seen in your peripheral vision. The appearance is essentially a silhouette in black. The movements of these Shadow beings is said to be herky jerky with a lot of sudden starts and stops. They are said to not have the fluid smooth floating motion of your more typical ghost sighting. Its also said to be that this is the primary reason that they are often seen out of the corner of your eye. Shadow People also appear to be a solid black mass unlike the ephemeral and often translucent appearance of your run of the mill ghost sightings. They are said to not reflect light. Sightings of them are usually described as a black silhouette wearing a hat and other times, a hood or cloak type of attire. Some say that Shadow People were never "alive" in the sense that your every day ghosts were. Some call Shadow People "the old ones" and that they have been here among us since the beginning of time. One thing is for sure though, they are malevolent energy sucking vampires that prey on the elderly and the weak.

Which brings me to my story.

I have had several encounters with these entities. The most striking encounter I have ever had with one was when I was caretaking for my elderly grandmother. It was late one night. Around 2am, when it was pouring down rain outside. I was asleep and I woke up all the sudden after a loud thunderclap. So I decided to get up to use the restroom. The guest bedroom I was sleeping in was dark, however, the adjacent room had a light on and you can naturally see the light creeping in around the cracks of the door and underneath. So I got up out of bed, and I happened to look down below the door where the light was creeping underneath. What I saw were two shadowy feet standing at the bedroom door. Like someone was just standing there. So I figured hey, maybe grandma is up and needs something. So I opened the door and nobody was there! This freaked me out, so I ended up doing my business in the bathroom and went back into the bedroom and closed the door. I looked down again, and I saw the same two shadowy feet standing there! This made my blood run cold. Keep in mind, I couldn't make out any detail of these feet besides being extremely black, like a shadow. I opened the door again, and nope, nobody standing there. So I went to bed and I was freaked out, but I tried to sleep anyway. It was about the time that I started to doze off when I felt something violent bang into the bed. This bang was so hard that the bed moved a few inches across the floor. I looked up and I saw this Shadowy Black Mass at the foot of the bed with two red eyes within the mass staring at me. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and looked up and it was gone. I never encountered that since then at grandmas.

Since then, I have had encountered these beings, but very brief. Shadows darting in and out of hallways and rooms and corners out of my peripheral vision.

Does anyone else have any Shadow People encounters to share?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've caught glimpses of shadow critters darting through my periphery.
Some about the size of a rat, some that looked like cats and medium sized dogs.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Unfortunately yes.
A year ago we had to move to another country so we had to get the movers in. When the shipping container arrived at our new home, the 2nd lot of movers noticed a sewer smell and warned us that our rented home may have a drainage problem. I went to investigate ready for a fight with a Djinn, it disappeared though. For that I got respect from the movers, most of them were Polish and they know about these things. (I am not in Poland.)

That's when the fun started. Our dog runaway 3 times due to the metal clasps on 3 leads breaking!! Then one day I am holding his new lead, while I am indoors and the clasp undid itself.
Meat fell off the kitchen worktop by itself. Everyone else is in bed.The most worrying thing is how that being suddenly got more power in September this year. Something is different. and I feel that anyone with demons attacking them, like ours, needs help to exorcise it.
If someone or someplace is actually infested with demon/s, then the demonic activity around that person/place is going to increase from now on.
If you are wondering why I said that, it is because we are in Virgo, and that sign is all about getting yourself clean before cleaning others, even if you have to use war to do it.
Also I am pretty sure the first trumpet in Revelation has sounded and as I know what the trumpet is, extra radiation is entering our atmosphere, which demonic beings thrive in. (Ask the people in Japan/Fukishima about this and the wandering radiation spikes.)

Footsteps on the stairs and a face seen by my DD.
I saw a dark fairy whizzing by the outside of the window.
Saw plenty of dark spidery things and dark fuzzy blobs on the floor in the corner of my eye.
Caught orbs at night on camera.
Cat stares into thin air and is spooked often.
We keep getting ill, and tired in our new home.
I even have dreams that Van Helsing is investigating me for demonic activity and I come up clean. It's the house though and he does a exorcism!!

Then we buy a house. So we move again, 2 months ago. The entity is now gaining more power-due to local storms and the incoming extra energy in the solar system. All of us can smell that sewer smell again in the downstairrs wardrobe room, along the hall and in the laundry room. Don't equate it with the container smell, stupidly.

I now live in a country where there are lots of tiny earthquakes all the time. But one day I am lying on my mattress which is on the floor (haven't unpacked the bed yet) and the mattress moves violently and the naked bulb starts swaying, so I think oh oh an Earthquake. I look the time up and at that time NO earthquakes whatsoever. I googled the two actions and what comes up is 'Paranormal activity'. So I command it to go away in Jesus Name.

I saw a glowing blob on the hall ceiling at night, right over my bedroom door. This is also the door (at different times) where both myself and my DD felt fear that someone was watching us and whoever it was, was evil incarnate. Again both of us tell it to go away In Jesus name.

Our dog is now acting fearful whenever we go out and is also growling at us. He is nearly 4 but he usually a sweetie.
A week and a half ago, it takes over my fearful dog and he goes crazy and bites a family member for nothing. I dislocate my shoulder trying to get him off. Usually I can pick up this dog as he is quite light and he doesn't have this type of strength. (Can beg a biscuit though, lol)

A week later I actually see a moving shadow and I know exactly where my 2 DDs were inthe house, so I know it's not them.
That's when I finally realise all the last year's paranoraml ativity was down to a curse put on by one of the original movers. That day when he was packing was the worst of the moving experience, he literally packed a handbag, a cardi and some clothes from a packed suitcase in 3 different rooms that he wasn't even supposed to be in, he was packing the books on the stairs. We had to have the packers go through the boxes to rescue the items. I felt his vibration was off somehow, as I am empathic but I thought I had laid enough prayers down to stop anything like that.

It took us a couple of hours to realise all of this, after I saw the shadow moving. Myself and my DDs decided to join hands and pray 'Where two or more are gathered together in My name, there shall I be in the midst of them', and all 3 of us commanded the demon to go away In Jesus name and I actually saw a short person walking in the hall towards the front door.

I wanted to tell the whole of the sordid details, as you can be quite pure and still be attacked by demons, IF they have been invited to, by unpure people following the dark side/left hand path.
These demons suck your energy, to get the power to be able to move things. They invite more evil beings to the attack. The demon attacking us wasn't attached to anything or anyone, so that made it easier to kick out but harder to realise what it was; a curse.

The most worrying thing is how that being suddenly got more power in September this year. Something is different. and I feel that anyone with demons attacking them, like ours, needs help to exorcise it.
If someone or someplace is actually infested with demons, then the demonic activity around that person/place is going to increase from now on.

If you are wondering why I said that, it is because we are in Virgo, and that sign is all about getting yourself clean before cleaning others, even if you have to use war to do it.
Also I am pretty sure the first trumpet in Revelation has sounded and, as I know what the trumpet is, extra radiation is entering our atmosphere which demonic beings thrive in. (Ask the people in Japan/Fukishima about this and the wandering radiation spikes.)

So from my personal experience I give a warning to all who read this-
Get your house clean-and in that I mean your life, your relationships, your habits etc. If you are experiencing any demonic activity, you need to get rid of it asap before it gains power and someone gets hurt.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
To nonbelievers......

Spirit activity rises during lightning storms (bad weather) so if you are looking for spirits..... the best time to SEE THEM (manifestation) is during stormy weather NOT on a clear night (rare) and again at night and not daytime and the next place to hang out is either a hospital or graveyard ON A STORMY night and after a few times of this you should see something.

BUT I recommend you stay away..... be scared, laugh and make jokes.....whatever....if I was you I would stay away, you might end up bringing it home.....

The electricity in the air during a lightning storm helps and assists the spirit world in manifestations because many spirits can not manifest due to its needs for much power to show oneself and many can not do this without some help.

The Shadow man does not need help. He is very powerful AND he can reach out and grab you. Tease a Shadow man and watch what happens....... they can kill you very easy...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AriesJedi

well said and very true...... a star for you!

Simple logic that works!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Something else that happens is that right before I fall asleep, I hear someone shout my name and it jolts me wide awake again.

Anyone have that happen?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Something else that happens is that right before I fall asleep, I hear someone shout my name and it jolts me wide awake again.

Anyone have that happen?

Not exactly, but the other night, I had quite a bit to drink and was lying down watching some kind of esoteric weirdo spooky crap, you know, as I am sure all of us do. I put my head down and basically passed out. I was awoken by a very loud noise several hours later. Maybe a shout, it wasnt my name, for sure. It was definitely in my head, it kinda reminded me some type of vedic chant or something, I am not too familiar with that stuff. I almost felt it as much as I heard it. Damn, was it loud though, it also "sounded" kind of warm, if that makes any sense.
I sat up, thought about what the hell just happened and went back to sleep. Maybe it was just some randomly loud noise or poorly encoded video came up on youtube and it played with my head while I was dreaming? Hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucnation?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smashdem

I'd say drink a bit less.. comon man!! seek some help.. the only spooky thing here are you folk.. get together build immunity or something! fight the evil in your life that you create!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lighter78
a reply to: smashdem

I'd say drink a bit less.. comon man!! seek some help.. the only spooky thing here are you folk.. get together build immunity or something! fight the evil in your life that you create!

I cant even tell if this is serious. Why is it bad to have a couple drinks every now and then?
I'd say a bigger character flaw is judging a stranger based on one thing that was said, and also insulting my folk? Which, wth does that even mean? The people in my life are bad? Did you mean to say the only spooky thing here is me? Did you mean my parents? Lighten up and have a drink yourself, thats my advice to you.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

top topics

join