It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Women Come Forward To Claim Trump Assaulted Them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is just breaking on NY Times (last half hour). Two women have come forward claiming to have had encounters with Donald Trump that echo his own words in the 2005 Access Hollywood tape.

NY Times - Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling businesswoman at a paper company, Ms. Leeds said, she sat beside Mr. Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. Continue reading the main story Presidential Election 2016 The latest news and analysis of the candidates and issues shaping the presidential race.

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.” She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times. Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks.

Ms. Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan, when she encountered Mr. Trump outside an elevator in the building one morning in 2005.

Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he “kissed me directly on the mouth.”

It didn’t feel like an accident, she said. It felt like a violation. “It was so inappropriate,” Ms. Crooks recalled in an interview. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

Shaken, Ms. Crooks returned to her desk and immediately called her sister, Brianne Webb, in the small town in Ohio where they grew up, and told her what had happened.

“She was very worked up about it,” said Ms. Webb, who recalled pressing her sister for details. “Being from a town of 1,600 people, being naïve, I was like ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss you on the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like, ‘That is not normal.’”

I'm still reading back through this myself. I'll be back with more comments.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"They" are forcing Donald to quite..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I laughed out loud about this.

during the last debate after Trump brought up some things towards Hillary, I said to my wife, I bet there suddenly will be accusations that Trump sexually assaulted someone.

Then just now, I walk into my room and turn on the tv and sure enough CNN is reporting the story.

Predictable? or just assumed that it had happened at one time?
I dont know but figured it would come up at some point

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Saw this in another thread as well (I don't know who was first).

Biggest question is why the wait? 30 years and 11 years?
Same with the girls in the dressing room. That was 22 years ago.

link   
You are aware of the statue of limitations 2005 is way past that lol.Even if it was true it wouldn't matter.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yea, they come forward AFTER a hot mic tape is released, not before. How convenient.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The cat has been let out of the bag on Trump and its a roaring lion

He’s finished

He’ll have woman coming out of the woodwork all over the place now.

So will be lying and others will be telling the truth

It may get like Bill Cosby

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
muse7 posted his thread before mine. Please go to that thread: here

Since you're here anyway, you might enjoy this thread if you haven't read it already:

There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well, if he was in the UK, The BBC would have already done an expose about him being a "Pedo". Scotland yard would have already raided his house, and he would already be guilty in typical British Trial by Media.

There was an article the other week in my local paper, about a very successful local pop group. They talked about the Good Old Daze of the 60s. These likeable lads were young handsome and nubile.....and in a band.

One chap recalled they made a "bet" on who could bed the most girls in a month.....

The Lead singer got to 44.
The guitarist got to 42.
The drummer got to 25.
and a lucky roady got to 22.
The rest were lesser numbers................this was in 1967/68!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine how many of these girls were under 18yo? or under 16yo?

Imagine the Millions of women who could come forward, the World over, with stories of bedding celebrities when they were children, over the past 60 years......
Seems only a few do....years later when they are broke, fat and ugly.....for a few $$$$ and minutes of fame.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

during the last debate after Trump brought up some things towards Hillary, I said to my wife, I bet there suddenly will be accusations that Trump sexually assaulted someone.

Then just now, I walk into my room and turn on the tv and sure enough CNN is reporting the story.

it wouldn't be his own words that tipped you off??

is it really that much of a stretch after he literally confessed doing this. really?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This story seems legit too, maybe not a hit job

One of the lady’s spoke to 4 people independently about it

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Maybe they waited just like the many Cosby woman waited.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is just breaking on NY Times (last half hour). Two women have come forward claiming to have had encounters with Donald Trump that echo his own words in the 2005 Access Hollywood tape.

More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling businesswoman at a paper company, Ms. Leeds said, she sat beside Mr. Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. Continue reading the main story Presidential Election 2016 The latest news and analysis of the candidates and issues shaping the presidential race.

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.” She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times. Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks.

Ms. Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan, when she encountered Mr. Trump outside an elevator in the building one morning in 2005.

Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he “kissed me directly on the mouth.”

It didn’t feel like an accident, she said. It felt like a violation. “It was so inappropriate,” Ms. Crooks recalled in an interview. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

Shaken, Ms. Crooks returned to her desk and immediately called her sister, Brianne Webb, in the small town in Ohio where they grew up, and told her what had happened.

“She was very worked up about it,” said Ms. Webb, who recalled pressing her sister for details. “Being from a town of 1,600 people, being naïve, I was like ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss you on the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like, ‘That is not normal.’”

Of coarse Trump Supporters will overlook, say its not true, talk till they are blue in the face, and flat out say its a set up!

Of coarse, if it had anything to do with the Clinton family, it would be true, no doubt about it!!!!!! Open your eyes people. Trump is a biggot!!!

edit on 12-10-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This story seems legit too, maybe not a hit job

One of the lady’s spoke to 4 people independently about it

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Maybe they waited just like the many Cosby woman waited.

Yes but the cosby women needed someone still within the statue of limitations to come forward and they backed her story with their own stories. Telling 4 people is hearsay and not admissible in court.
First off I'm not saying im ignoring this as a trump supporter I take this stuff into account unlike hillarys supporters and even my reason for wanting trump is solely based on hillary's stance on syria and iran causing WW3 and her corrupting the fbi of the email investigation. However this story leads to nothing! If i thought for one second a third party canidate could win i would vote for them but at this point i only want my family to survive so im forced to vote for him

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I've noticed a trend.

Hillary shows signs of mental fatigue/forgetfulness.... we need to question Trumps mental health.

Hillary damn near passes out on 9/11.... so Trump must be sick.

Its a STRANGE world out there these days.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Great minds think alike, LITERRALLY said the same thing to my wife. The moderator was so adamant that Trump deny ever doing it, I told my wife "see how the moderator is pushing him to answer that and deny ever doing it? They have a woman or women ready to come forward" so predictable, and these claims are silly "stranger on a plane" and "stranger in an elevator" ? Random touching and kissing? Come on, they would have made millions, a plane full of witnesses? And an elevator surely with a camera, come on.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Of coarse Trump Supporters will overlook, say its not true, talk till they are blue in the face, and flat out say its a set up!

Of coarse, if it had anything to do with the Clinton family, it would be true, no doubt about it!!!!!! Open your eyes people. Trump is a biggot!!!

Funny thing about my stance of supporting trump is if im wrong and hillary gets in the white house and russia backs down I almost elected someone who was is as bad as bill clinton was however If I'am right then you elected the person who will start WW3 with russia and someone who lied about benghazi and corrupted the fbi and lost billions as Secretary of state to be president.

You will not be able to bury your head in the sand when the bombs start dropping and the Millennials generation is coming home in body bags. And even if trump is elected getting anything done will be an uphill battle. Hillary has the FBI and The IRS in her back pocket plus the media? Who do you think is more dangerous as President a blow hard with no political backing or someone who has corrupted two federal government agencies already?

Yes its a crap option but its better then ignoring the massive amounts of evidence and voting for hillary.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

yeah I call BS. Why now? Could it be because of election season?

You have no integrity. You know this is BS.

Hillary and co are in a frenzy since the days of our lives actress admitted in an interview that she was flirting with Trump and so the "assault" was non existent....

edit on 10 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Author of the piece is a proven hoaxer known for putting out hit pieces for Anti-Trump, Mexican Billionaire, NYT owner, and huge Clinton supporter...Carlos Slim.

Megan Twohey of the New York Times Caught in a Media Hoax
MAY 16, 2016

www.dangerandplay.com...
edit on 12-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

and the OP prides himself on fact checking....he sure as hell rails on people for less.

Dishonest candidate and dishonest support. Seems fitting.

ATS deserves better.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Now we know why Anderson Cooper was pressing Trump at the debate on if he ever assaulted any women... all too convenient.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join