It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

What a great argument that will surely hold up in a courtroom!

Also, I'm not the "knuckledragger" who brought Clinton into this discussion. I'm sure you already knew that though from your "smarter" position however.

2 questions:

1) how many times do you think Clinton has been mentioned by your fellow supporters in this thread?

2) Do you not understand the fact it doesn't matter where this goes in court that Trump has lost basically all support from women via his own words?

Then to top things off when those words are backed by women people are disgusted by the fact you all are discrediting them when they're merely stating Trump did exactly what he bragged about, yet you all seem to wonder why. It's cognitive dissonance on display on a massive scale.

edit on 13-10-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

1) how many times do you think Clinton has been mentioned by your fellow supporters in this thread?

Irrelevant. You replied to me personally so I responded.

2) Do you not understand the fact it doesn't matter where this goes in court that Trump has lost basically all support from women via his own words?

I do understand that, thus my questions on the timing. I would agree to the fact that he has lost a good amount but certainly not all women support.

It's not cognitive dissonance, it's media intervention and manipulation. This could have come out at the beginning of the primaries and we possibly wouldn't even be considering him for president.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zngland

So be, but you've got to be brain dead to vote for such a obviously corrupt and contemptuous politician.

I'm not voting for her. I would never do such a thing. I'm writing in my vote if I vote at all. I am a polisci major (yes, yes, absolutely worthless, I know!) and I never truly believed I could become more disgusted with politics than I am now.

Why I am so disgusted with Republicans is because the last two running were literally two of the only damn people in the world who could not coast past one of the most corrupt and underhanded politicians this country has ever seen.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Irrelevant. You replied to me personally so I responded.

I do understand that, thus my questions on the timing. I would agree to the fact that he has lost a good amount but certainly not all women support.

It's not cognitive dissonance, it's media intervention and manipulation. This could have come out at the beginning of the primaries and we possibly wouldn't even be considering him for president.

The last part was an add on to anyone who wanted to clarify the next 6 pages of thinking it's a defense by attacking Clinton, but point taken.

And I like where your head is at on the last paragraph. I absolutely agree. It just goes back to the fact the Dems are out maneuvering the Republicans at every turn, which as a fiscal conservative I hate to see.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zngland

So be, but you've got to be brain dead to vote for such a obviously corrupt and contemptuous politician.

which one, please specify.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Trump News

He's done. Put a fork in him. (it's a metaphor, no violence implied).

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What news? You're not referring to the made-up stuff from the gold-diggers are you?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Trump News

He's done. Put a fork in him. (it's a metaphor, no violence implied).

Now a Times writer has come out. It. Is. Over. WW3 here we come! Great job Republicans!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If these rape allegations stick then i can see Trump build that wall he keeps talking about, but making sure he's on the other side of it once complete.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah it just keeps on coming..

In this one, he asks a family about their little 10 year old girl as she's about to ride up the escalator and says "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years, can you believe it?"

www.cbsnews.com... 172

We have no idea what else is out there.

He should have listened to Chris Christie on Friday night and maybe not brought along the four women in counter attack, and by that I'm not implying an evil Clinton conspiracy.

Because of his inability to properly apologize, nip it in the bud and move on, the way he handled the whole thing, both on Friday night and Sunday, just totally did him in as a candidate for POTUS.

Should have stopped, thought it through and then tried to thread the eye in the needle while staging a comeback, by simply saying sorry and nothing more, as much as my heart also goes out to the Bill Clinton victims (I believe that lady, Juanita Broaddrick - oh that was so heart wrenching watching her tell her story - I didn't like the way the interviewer interviewed her, however, that was really sad and pathetic to see her being used like that, as a prop) just like Chris Christie emphatically suggested, but oh no, infantile, narcisstic, megalomaniacal Donald Trump knew better..

He created the whole mess, which would not have happened otherwise.

If he were civil about the whole affair, including with Hillary, and Bill Clinton, old friends of his, and his daighter's, and just straight out apologized for the things he's said and done that he regrets, with honest and authentic, heartfelt contrition in a sit-down interview on Saturday, instead of pounding that statement out in a panic on Friday night, to be followed up with a deflecting scorched earth approach on Sunday evening - then none of this would have happened, and Anderson Cooper would not have pressed him on it. He could have skated right on by, and all would be well.

Instead, because of his blindness, perhaps in fear and embarrassment and the desire to deflect, he doubled down one too many times.

Edit to add: I'm praying for him.

I hope he learned his lesson and didn't say come out of this one swinging and calling it all a LIE while threatening to sue everyone on Earth.

Here's a tip Donald. Re-apologize. If it's a double-bind then you'll have to be doubly authentic in your contrition. People are forgiving, if you'll let them, but you went crazy and melted down.

May the Lord comfort Donald Trump in his suffering and angst, and lift him out of the pit into new rays of hope and love and joy - just don't make him the President of the United States.

Hillary will still also have to contend with the Lord I'm sure, so no worries there and God willing, she's learned her lessons well and dearly and through heartache and pain, same with Bill, all three of them, together.

Let us pray.

Oh good God help us! Help us all. Help Donald Trump, and Hillary and all people the whole world over including Russia and China, and even Iran. We need a lasting PEACE, oh God, for lasting prosperity in the 21st century. We know you know that Hillary knows that, she's not an idiot and about to go mad with power, and if she did, then I'm sure she'd find herself kicking against the goads in another double bind (like the email thing) of her own making.

The winds blow and the rains come to test our foundation and what we're made of. It happens to us all

Lead us all oh Lord by your model of authentic and perfect leadership, in love and mutuality.

Lift us all up and bless and uplift us all, including Donald Trump the poor dear (his BRAND!).

In the name of your good son Jesus Christ. Amen.

with love and kindness,

AnkhMorpork

edit on 13-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
"Why didn't they come forward back then?"

Are the people that are asking stupid?

A billionaire with a team of lawyers at his beck and call 24/7 and he also has a reputation of frivolously suing people that publicly oppose him.

How many have forgotten that there have been women that went public with what he has done only for him to accuse them of looking for a payout or trying to steal his spotlight. His kool aid drinkers swallowed that BS and now there is a tape where he admits exactly what those women accused him of, yet his supporters memories seem to have completely blanked on it.

edit on 13-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Do you say the same about Clinton accusers the ones who get paid?.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yep, it's done. Hopefully Trump pays for every single young girl and woman that he molested.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
"Why didn't they come forward back then?"

Are the people that are asking stupid?

A billionaire with a team of lawyers at his beck and call 24/7 and he also has a reputation of frivolously suing people that publicly oppose him.

Death threats to the families too, Trump also had high up connections to powerful judges in New York and New Jersey.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I wouldn't write Trump off because of horny things he's said. And, in America (I think) you're innocent until proven guilty. We'll know in a day or two if he really felt-up these 2 accusers.

We also must keep in mind that Hillary's unfavorable meter is climbing every day too.

It's like we're on a race to the bottom of sleaziness and crookedness in America. Many other countries must think Americans are total fools for picking these two characters (Trump / Clinton) as the 2 best candidates to run our nation. No wonder Putin sees us a ripe for picking. Also, expect ISIS to make many strikes, if Hillary wins on Nov 8th. They're laying low right now to avoid Trump using their attack as a reason to vote for him. They know he'll hunt them down.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Threats of ISIS, threats of Russia.

You're right that all those threats will have to be neutralized in time.

Me, I'm more optimistic now than I've ever been.

Yes, I've written Trump off. He no longer has a path to victory and there just isn't time.

I'm just worried that he might continue to melt down ever further. I'm worried about him.

He might try to come out fighting some more in an effort to prevent every tech from scanning the archives for all things Trump.

For example, he might follow his own followers lead and try to normalize the whole thing, no matter what comes out or who - could you imagine how bad it could get for him?

God himself could not have scripted this whole thing any better.

There's just so much opportunity for redemption in this, for America, and even for Donald Trump too.

But I don't think he really knows the first thing about the love of Jesus Christ.

God willing this will be his come to Jesus moment, because oh how those who grieve are blessed by a loving God. If Trump gets that, then it won't matter if he wins the election, as angels of God sing out on high that one lost sheep has been brought home. The end. (well not THE end, God willing touch wood).

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Let me get this straight they brought up something a 74 year old wOman claimed happened when she was 22?? Seriously she claims trumo grabbed her 52 years ago and this is news??? Never mind thr wiki leaks stuff with podesta from thus year we can ignore that and bring up something over 5 decades ago wow. Not even sure what to say anymore other than someone's trying to manipulate thr public huh.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No, the testimonies are coming out from all over the place by many women over many years, with all kinds of really bad comments and conduct that's hard to just explain away as "locker room talk".

He's done. Put a fork in him. It's over. He even made some crazy remark or bad joke to a family about their 10 year old little girls as she was about to ride up the escalator that "she'll be dating me in 10 years, can you believe that?!"

The stories are coming from all over the place, which goes directly to his statement on Friday night and his answer to Anderson Cooper at the debate that he never did any such thing.

He's screwed. Everyone needs to catch up to that reality and begin considering the implications as the story gets legs, even as we speak while Donald's twitter remains eerily silent..

He decided to fight it, while a whole trove of God only knows what awaits out there from the life he's led, but it's too late to properly apologize based on all his prior remarks and conduct on the campaign trail.

Out of some things you just cannot spin or deflect. He mishandled his apology. And then this happens.

edit on 13-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I didn't think armrests were movable in first class seating in the 80s...
edit on 13-10-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

Yup just Google image searched "first class seating in the 80s" and those suckers arent going anywhere. Leads' story has a nice hole in it...

Something else to consider..Parts of Leeds story is eerily similar to this case in 2014.... Coincidence? Idk

Rape is definitely not cool but neither are false accusations. Her story has holes right off the back.

"He sort of came over to me and pressed himself against me. He touched both breasts over the clothing … He was like an octopus. Hands everywhere."

://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/17/bill-roache-octopus-sexual-abuse-trial-coronation-street

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I am sure they are legit.......

IF Hilary had groped and touched others then women would be sure to say, its her right as a women!

However they start talking about some so called women being touched by Donald and of course being a man in this world, he's doomed to all kinds of hell.

Women have more rights then men in this world.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join