It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Not commenting on whether this is true or not, or any thing
else, but twitter is lighting up with word Trump is drafting
the defamation lawsuit right now.

twitter.com...
ABC

He'd better be careful or this will keep on blowing up in his face..

If the Trump campaign does proceed with lawsuits, it will give both the Times and the Post the opportunity to pursue discovery and request information on Trump's entire sexual history, because Trump would have the burden of proving falsity and actual malice.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
30 years ago and 10 years ago respectively. Now these women come to the NYT at the same time? Why the wait?

a reply to: olaru12
Same question to your article of 22 years?

Because they were ashamed, humiliated, and embarrassed; and so, kept this secret in a dark and private place so one day they could bring it to the light...When the time was right of course, and their 15 minutes was written in stone...

Not to take away anything from ANY woman who has honestly endured such a thing from a man (including these women), and most woman I've known in my lifetime have at some time in their lives. But, it has always struck me as somehow suspicious when women suddenly come forward at TIMES LIKE THESE...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OK, let's assume it's true. In fact, I'm quite positive it could be. Hell if I know. I don't know how he's been living. Maybe he's been living like a.... a... billionaire who thinks he can do anything. Fine.

If I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to to this story, assuming there's some validity to it because of the duality of the claims, then why won't you foolish (terms and conditions) believe the multitudes of woman Bill has supposedly... RAPED?

Honestly?

Why CAN'T you believe that?

What? You trust the Clinton's?

Jesus H.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

I think it disenfranchises any woman who is actually scared to come forward. Being a man, I can't imagine the pain and anguish to have to endure or try to keep in secret something like that. Also, to come out with it at such an opportune time is very suspect.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I was right! That is how this happened, and it's so predictable. Trump really ought to have listened to Chris Christie..

Twohey said Crooks, one of the two women, reached out to the newspaper after it published a story in May titled "Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private."

But Crooks was initially reluctant to speak publicly.

The other woman, Leeds, contacted the Times after Sunday's debate, when Trump was asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he had ever done the things he described in that video.

"No, I have not," Trump said.

Michael Barbaro, who co-bylined the story with Twohey, tweeted on Wednesday night, "This story might not have happened unless @andersoncooper had asked the pointed questions he did at debate."

money.cnn.com...

He could so easily have avoided this final meltdown, if he'd say had a sit down interview on Saturday and addressed it fully by saying simply, sorry, but in a contrite and heartfelt manner ie: I've said and done a few things that I'm not proud of that I deeply regret... etc.

His desire to always fight no matter the costs, may have cost him not only the Presidency, but also his cherished brand.

And all he had to do was offer an authentic apology, just say sorry, and move on, but no.

He's brought this on himself.

edit on 12-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I'm just now seeing the interview with the first woman. Naturally its being shown on ABC Nightline as a featured segment. This woman says that Donald Trump lifted the arm rest and became a "6 armed groping octopus" on that plane. OMG! She must be a "sex in public" fantasizer, and a newly minted gold-digging attention seeker. (Doesn't an octopus have 8 arms?)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So far, Trump's twitter has remained eerily silent (that's a start)

twitter.com...

don't do it Donald, not a tweet about it..

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I also might add this...

You poke a hive of HILLER BEES you will end up getting stung, and maybe dead. Trumps finger pointing in the second debate was the end of this campaign. That's what I told everyone in the room that night, and my prediction is that things will only continue to get worse and worse for Trump. I dare say he may find himself in a cell before it's all over or quite possibly dead from venomous HILLER bee stings...

He may have a "bit" of power, but can not fathom the power of his opponent and the forces behind that power.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Trump has now demanded a retraction, and an immediate apology.

assets.donaldjtrump.com...

(through his attorney)

edit on 13-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Right.. can't possibly be true because Trump is a bastion of decency.

Perhaps they came forward because hearing Trump say he never forced himself on anyone in an attempt to gain the Presidency pissed them off.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Then the democrat party should be fully supporting Trump, just like they excused Bill Clinton's well known escapades and defended him as "one of the good ole boys". Oh, I keep forgetting it's the "Hypocrite" party.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

30 years ago and 10 years ago respectively. Now these women come to the NYT at the same time? Why the wait?

Probably because it is obvious at this point the Dems are smarter than the Republicans. The Republicans have been inundating us with Clinton being corrupt for years now. The Dems sat in wait. They put out their feelers and found people, just like they likely found the tape.

BTW, what is it with you knuckledraggers that always feel the need to present a false dichotomy by trying to Juxtapose Clinton?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It's disgusting how liberals make excuses for Bill Clinton the deviant, and the rest of the corrupt activities of Camp Crooked. It's sick and twisted. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out
I also might add this...

You poke a hive of HILLER BEES you will end up getting stung, and maybe dead. Trumps finger pointing in the second debate was the end of this campaign. That's what I told everyone in the room that night, and my prediction is that things will only continue to get worse and worse for Trump. I dare say he may find himself in a cell before it's all over or quite possibly dead from venomous HILLER bee stings...

He may have a "bit" of power, but can not fathom the power of his opponent and the forces behind that power.

Are you referring to the power of Corruption" ? You are correct, the power of very evil corruption and lies is very difficult to overcome, and even after being exorcised by priests, sometimes still the evil remains, as we see today in the exposed democrat party. They will require a very special ritual to defeat those dark powers.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
.........and this is how you control the media even ATS.

People grow up ! there is more at stake here than a horny Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

According to the article:

"She had largely put the encounter on the plane out of her mind until last year, when Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign became more serious. Since then, she has told a widening circle of people, including her son, a nephew and two friends, all of whom were contacted by The Times."

Convenient.

Donald Trump: I don't wait. They let you do whatever when you're a star.

Ladies: Yep, you definitely did that.

Trump: I never did that! Believe me! You're all vile human beings and I'm suing you Bitchez!!!

Trump supporters: let's accuse every single one of lying!!!!! Yeah, that will do the trick.

Idiots. If you all can't see this thing is sinking quicker than the Titanic then I feel bad for you, as a person, and as a fellow American. Congrats idiots, you just let one of the most corrupt people in our country coast to the finish line while at the same time allowing the establishment to retrench.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

What a great argument that will surely hold up in a courtroom!

Also, I'm not the "knuckledragger" who brought Clinton into this discussion. I'm sure you already knew that though from your "smarter" position however.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Right.. can't possibly be true because Trump is a bastion of decency.

Perhaps they came forward because hearing Trump say he never forced himself on anyone in an attempt to gain the Presidency pissed them off.

If their stories were more believable, they'd be taken more serious. It's like they just thought them up during afternoon tea, or something.

"Hilda, weren't you on the plane right next to Trump once? Yes I was! I'll see if we can extort a quick $1 million out of this puzzy grabber. Noone would doubt that he groped me!"

She should have just left it as, "He squeezed my thigh under my dress". But instead, this lady has him grabbing every part of her body simultaneously, on a plane full of people! OMG.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36

If Trump did those things to these two women , then why did they not come out and say something since it was an ASSAULT??? This is all just a ruse...........

Lets think of the timeframe, if that's not too hard for you guys.

The lady was accosted at a time when men absolutely dominated the professional atmosphere. She was accosted by a guy worth hundreds of millions at the time her business was in trade with him. Whether she's lying or not isn't the point. The fact you all are having to cover for him is definitely the point, and he's on record saying he's done these things. Hell, he boasted about it.

Keep on with the narrative instead of hanging your collective heads in shame for putting up the most worthless group of sycophant, victim crying, pushovers this country has ever seen. The Republicans couldnt even beat Clinton lol, who is absolutely awful in her own right. As a matter of fact the Dems CHOSE the last two for you guys. It's pathetic on levels I havent fully internalized. I am ashamed with my countrymen.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

So be, but you've got to be brain dead to vote for such a obviously corrupt and contemptuous politician.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join