It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DeIirium

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: DeIirium

Oh "he said, she said'. People believe what they want. I'm weary with the whole thing.

It is illegal. If Bill or Donald are innocent of these claims they can sue for libel to clear their names.

What good would it do, by the time the case get's settled in court one crook would have already been elected president.

edit on 12-10-2016 by DeIirium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: muse7

Well, I guess I'll have to vote for Hillary now because Trump groped women decades ago.

Of course Hillary will destroy the economy, raise taxes, start wars, take away rights and freedoms, but at least she wont be all "handsy".

She'll be handsy with our wallets and bank accounts...

EDIT: and 401Ks
edit on 12-10-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Wonder how much the Clinton campaign paid for them to come forward?

more than trump did for them to keep quiet???

the path trump has put us on will only lead us to the conclusion that dc is the city of filth, with this kind of stuff, and much worse happening everyday, with many of our elected officials involved. and since trump is right and they are all rich and powerful....
not a danged thing will be done!!!

link   
Epic Wikileaks dumping, just unprecedented exposure of governmental corruption and an omen on what to come with these very people continuing to run or I should say ruin our country. Then MSM says: "Hey everyone, look this way!!" but Donald Trump is a misogynist!

One of the videos someone posted. Let's get the facts, no police report, allegedly feeling her up on a plane OVER 35 YEARS AGO.

Then we have a video of Obama surfacing with him on a plane posing his boner in front of women.

So what will everyone be talking about? Deflection and distractions. I hope people keep focused on the real issues.
edit on 12-10-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh "he said, she said'. People believe what they want. I'm weary with the whole thing.

It is illegal. If Bill or Donald are innocent of these claims they can sue for libel to clear their names.

Unfortunately "he said, she said' can sway an election. Printing outrageous lies for political gain should be deemed illegal!

What good would it do, by the time the case get's settled in court one crook would have already been elected president.

You are wrongly quoting me as making that comment.

BUT, the mere threat of litigation -- if these claims are false -- is VERY compelling reason for a false accuser to drop them and recant.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Unfortunately "he said, she said' can sway an election. Printing outrageous lies for political gain should be deemed illegal!

You are wrongly quoting me as making that comment.

BUT, the mere threat of litigation -- if these claims are false -- is VERY compelling reason for a false accuser to drop them and recant.

I don't understand this forum completely yet, my bad!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

It's so messed up. Look, he probably did it, it's nothing new in Trumptopia. Or even the Clintoncracy. It's gross but not surprising and the timing is so suspect. The day another treasure trove of Clinton emails is released? Come on...Screw the media, they're dumbass puppets or, worse, conspirators who also need to be swept out the proverbial door.
edit on 10/12/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

That's ok. I am pretty sure you were replying to my comment. You just quoted what I had responded to and attributed it to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It's worth noting and re-noting that all MSM is bastardizing the interview. CNN to Fox.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think that Donald Trump's non-apologetic apology brought this on.

If he was contrite and authentically sorry, I'm not sure that women would be coming forward, and Trump trying to put a lid on it by denying and threatening to sue, will only result in still more coming forward, because the more of them the more they are protected, and I guess the New York Times is well aware that Trump may try to sue for libel.

What Trump is creating with his denials and deflections is the environment and the umbrella under which this stuff will come out, more and more.

He ought to have followed the advice of Chris Christie, and just straight up took responsibility and apologized directly without pointing.

He sealed his fate with that statement of his on Friday night followed up with his unusual strategy at the debate on Sunday.

I tried to tell him that he was in a bit of a double-bind, yes, right here on ATS (hey he follows Alex Jones and Prison Planet/Info Wars so why not ATS).

I was of course speaking only metaphorically.

His strategy to get out of it and deflect and deny instead of trying the more delicate task of threading the needle, reveals something not just about his character, but about his skills as a potential POTUS. I mean just look at how he handled it with that shield of women at the debate, that scorched earth approach..

That's the problem with a double-bind. The more you struggle only the tighter it gets.

It's now safe to say that you can put a fork in him, and I only mean that metaphorically.

He was never really shackled and chained in a cage being lowed into shark filled waters like Houdini, only to drown.. sheesh! But he may be now.

I don't think he has the mind for this. Chris Christie otoh, by refusing to attend the debate that he was trying to help prep, now there's a man who would have made a great candidate for the Republicans, and so what if he's overweight. In the interview where he talked about his disappointment in Donald's lame apology, there was something resonant in his voice that I found to be very admirable, and Presidential.

sorry for rambling..

edit on 12-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Can you post a link to the new batch of emails release just today? Thanks. I didn't know that ANOTHER batch came out just today. Interesting..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think it's an intentional media distraction from the current wikileaks debacle.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Not commenting on whether this is true or not, or any thing
else, but twitter is lighting up with word Trump is drafting
the defamation lawsuit right now.

twitter.com...
ABC
edit on 12-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
In other news Obama shows off his "election poll" to people on an airplane and not a peep from those crying on the left.

We must not be in Kansas anymore toto.

And the women didn't complain, apparently they enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Muse7 doesn't care what Hillary did, he searches libtards news sites for stuff to post about Trump.

No one's claiming Trump is perfect, but he sure beats corrupt Clinton's, who have done nothing but sell this country out. Bill Clinton signed NAFTA to help corporations, Hillary wants to do the same thing by signing TPP.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: thesaneone
In other news Obama shows off his "election poll" to people on an airplane and not a peep from those crying on the left.

We must not be in Kansas anymore toto.

And the women didn't complain, apparently they enjoyed it.

Nervous laughter? Who were they, maybe some were disgusted or offended who weren't laughing? Frank Luntz should have a focus group about this.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Not commenting on whether this is true or not, or any thing
else, but twitter is lighting up with word Trump is drafting
the defamation lawsuit right now.

twitter.com...
ABC

Let's see how this pans out. I expect it to be a lot money if it has merit. Will the Times double down?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It's amazing so many ATS members don't realize something which has been common refrain around here for years, that being that when the powers that be want to crush you, they paint you as a pedophile. That's what's happening here. That's their final card. And we know thru the DNCLeaks and Wikileaks that the media is working for Hillary. Hence this situation the idiots are buying into.

Now we have women coming out many, many years later suggesting this is what happened. It's a ploy. The Hillary campaign is getting as dirty as they can, going around and trying to get women to step forward with false accusations, likely with money being exchanged. If this stuff actually happened it would have come out when it happened, like with the Bill rapes/assaults years ago.
edit on 12-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Will the Times double down?

The New York Times has zero credibility imo, they have
been exposed to be a Hillary mouthpiece through multiple
leaks, The DNC leaks, now Podesta leaks.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
WAITING 1 MONTH BEFORE THE ELECTION IS PURE POLITICAL NONSENSE. WHY WAIT TIL NOW ?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join