It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'm not saying that I would do this, but if I were a firearm owner I might think of building an arsenal that wasn't registered.

Call it, "Undocumented Firearms".

Maybe declare your home a 'Sanctuary Arsenal'.

We have to think of the poor SIG Sauer P238s! It would be heartless to throw them out into the cold, cruel world. They're too small and defenseless.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So why are some women waiting so long to come out?

Because victims are treated like crap in our society, it's still very taboo to come out and admit to being raped. As harsh as it sounds, that is the nature of our society. However, if they let their abuser become President, it's even worse. They'll have to see his smug face on the news every week.

Moreover, given the possibility of someone with questionable character coming into a position of power, they decide to speak out for the good of the nation. Perhaps that's the reason many wait until absolutely necessary before revealing the details of their ordeal.

Some of those details are extremely hard to relive when retelling the events, so it is possible many won't share it unless absolutely necessary. It's true that we must practice caution and assume innocent until proven guilty. However, it is equally inappropriate to summarily dismiss these women without due course.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: Fromabove
They want Trump to be thought of in the same way as Bill Clinton. Trouble is, is that Bill Clinton actually raped women for which he had to pay for, and was doing a young intern in his office, for which he had to admit on national TV.

I'm still voting for Trump. Period.

If a story comes out tomorrow claiming that Trump likes to kick puppies and drown kitties, will you still be voting for him?

I'm sure we could find someone, somewhere who would claim they saw Hillary drowning a bag of Socks' kittens during the Whire House days in much the same way the Times reporters dug up these women.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

I'd note that Bill's accusers have been out there for years and very persistent.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Groping might pale in comparison to what allegedly happened to these teens.

www.ibtimes.com...

Just a small question... Where were their parents when this allegedly happened? How did two 13 year girls end up in this alleged situation? Where did they actually live, meaning proximity to the alleged location of the crime? I think we need to see some actual evidence because the timing of all this really does seem highly suspect.

I could be wrong, but when our company was under attack by a director owed a very large commission for acquiring a 10 million dollar investment, things started getting ugly. One of the other directors suggested that if he didn't come way down in price, they would buy his mortgage and call the debt. Failing that working, they would just accuse him of being a paedophile and destroy him that way.

There are evil people in the world, make no mistake. Bill and Hillary's scandals have been going on for more than 30 years, no real surprises there, apart from the state department and CF surfacing. Trump however was a fairly good guy, until he entered the race against Clinton. Suspicious, I think so.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry. Not buying it.

If they were so hurt, abused and assaulted, why didn't they file a police report when it happened?

Wonder how much the Clinton campaign paid for them to come forward?

More than she paid Casey Neistat to shill for her to his millions of YouTube subs?

Wikileaks is where the goods are folks. Don't get distracted by this bunch of bung!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well of course you will still vote for Trump, nothing will change that.

And it doesn't matter, you aren't the target audience.

link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump's a straw man candidate. The DNC had a list of three to use, Rubio, Trump and Cruz. They used the media to prop him up and now they're going to light it on fire.

Source? Or?

link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Ah, so this is just pandering.....makes sense.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Just a small question... Where were their parents when this allegedly happened? How did two 13 year girls end up in this alleged situation? Where did they actually live, meaning proximity to the alleged location of the crime?

Ah Yes....victim blaming.

Is there a class you guys take...like Rape Culture 101?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ah, so this is just pandering.....makes sense.

Nah.

This is targeted to the largest group of undecided voters....white suburban women.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

No less on a commercial flight not one person saw Trumps hands all over the place like an octopus like the victim claimed? Honestly there needs to be new laws set into motion when the media illegally tampers with an election with fake stories. This is so wrong one so many levels. These fake stories can sway an election, why aren't they held accountable?

edit on 12-10-2016 by DeIirium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm sure we could find someone, somewhere who would claim they saw Hillary drowning a bag of Socks' kittens during the Whire House days in much the same way the Times reporters dug up these women.

You misspelled 'Whore House.'

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh my. Y'all need to take this show on the road. lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DeIirium

Oh "he said, she said'. People believe what they want. I'm weary with the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Wonder how much the Clinton campaign paid for them to come forward?

Probably not as much as they would've won if they had sued Trump when the iron was hot.

A rich and famous guy abuses you, you take him to the cleaners. You don't wait around for decades to see if he runs for president.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Oh "he said, she said'. People believe what they want. I'm weary with the whole thing.

Unfortunately "he said, she said' can sway an election. Printing outrageous lies for political gain should be deemed illegal!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Urantia1111

As I pointed out earlier. The circumstances are hardly any different than the Juanita Broaddrick account except she waited 20 years. (and wasn't a 13 year-old)

Thanks for the lesson on what is different from what.

So since youre so active in the effort to bring forth the horrible truth about Trump, just take a moment and tell me what YOU personally propose I should do with my vote?

What is your motivation? What do you hope to accomplish?

What do YOU want me to do? What's the smart move in this election?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeIirium

originally posted by: angeldoll

Unfortunately "he said, she said' can sway an election. Printing outrageous lies for political gain should be deemed illegal!

It is illegal. If Bill or Donald are innocent of these claims they can sue for libel to clear their names.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Just a small question... Where were their parents when this allegedly happened? How did two 13 year girls end up in this alleged situation? Where did they actually live, meaning proximity to the alleged location of the crime?

Ah Yes....victim blaming.

Is there a class you guys take...like Rape Culture 101?

We don't even know if there is a victim yet. This could all just be smoke and mirrors. It is interesting you totally ignore the 26 verified by flight records Bill Clinton trips on the Lolita express including the 4 times he ditched his secret service people. However, let's not let a few inconvenient truths get in the way of a potentially manufactured smear campaign. Until we get some evidence, the man is presumed innocent or is that not the way it works in the progressive, SJW and special snowflake universes?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join