It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

How do you know she won't be handsy? Does Huma get that jealous?

Hold on a second. Let me get all self-righteous with you two and feign outrage like you two did with me in the Juanita Broaddrick thread.

Oh my God! How could you! How could you? Have you no shame? HAVE YOU KNOW SHAME AT ALL? You. Monsters.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'll make light of almost anything.

Except rape.

SMH

originally posted by: ketsuko
You likely don't believe her because she's not claiming Trump raped her.

Just deplorable!

ETA:
I just can't believe women keep these claims to themselves for 20 years and wait until just before an election to throw in with other women to pile on allegations!

Who does that?

Oh, yeaaaa... Juanita Broaddrick did that. Shucks.
edit on 2016-10-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL. Yea that was funny......but Don could certainly tell of many, many chicks over the years that came on or otherwise made themselves at the ready........and Don still went on to build great buildings. Lol

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

dont get all emotional. It may lead you to parroting the work of a proven hoaxer again.

I am not saying you willfully posted a known hoaxers work on ATS in an effort to debase the quality of content....just saying you did not fact check very much because it fit the narrative you were excited to prop up.

Its no ones fault that it was not well recieved, so dont get all flustered now about it.

edit on 10 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Actually trump has destroyed himself..

Has he? We shall see come November.

Trump doesn't have to be a saint to be a great president. He's not running for Pope, he's running for President of the United States.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I've changed my mind.

You are right.

If you and Hillary can mock and belittle rape victims, then why can't I?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Juanita Broaddrick's witnesses included:

1. Her now husband who she was then cheating on her then husband with.
2. Her bestie who she claimed to be sharing a hotel room with and just happens to be... DUN DUN DUNNNN... the daughter of a man who was killed by a man whose sentence the later Governor Clinton commuted.
3. Her bestie's sister. (daughter of the same slain man)

Convenient right?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In other news Obama shows off his "election poll" to people on an airplane and not a peep from those crying on the left.

We must not be in Kansas anymore toto.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

LOL. Yea that was funny......but Don could certainly tell of many, many chicks over the years that came on or otherwise made themselves at the ready........and Don still went on to build great buildings. Lol

You are a fantastic Trump supporter. "made themselves at the ready" classic Trump speak.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You are a fantastic Trump supporter. "made themselves at the ready" classic Trump speak.

Sure cause some women aren't gold diggers.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For anyone that still cares. The MSM is not displaying the full quote. I'm trying to dig it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Trump doesn't have to be a saint to be a great president. He's not running for Pope, he's running for President of the United States.

Yes November will come soon enough. Be sure and vote on the 28th like Trump advises....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You don't have to tell me about women...I played guitar is a well known band for 20 years and I never had to resort to Trumps white trash behavior. And no tic tacs.....

edit on 12-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You don't have to tell me about women...I played guitar is a well known band for 20 years and I never had to resort to Trumps white trash behavior. And no tic tacs.....

Sure and we should believe you cause you said so? I think your lying.

Also if you are telling me you never had any groupies then your band probably wasn't as well known as you think it was.
edit on 12-10-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Want some CDs PM me... I can also send you some youtube links and my website address.

Oh we had drug and tequila groupie parties that would curl your hair. I finally got to old for the drug fueled Rock and Roll lifestyle and became a movie star.

I'm the guy with the beard and mustache....really!!!

you should enjoy this movie.
edit on 12-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Awww.. are you going to be in a perpetual state of butthurt? Shake it off. I'd have thought you'd have grown thicker skin over the years? So what was that you were just saying to me?

I am not saying you willfully posted a known hoaxers work on ATS in an effort to debase the quality of content....just saying you did not fact check very much because it fit the narrative you were excited to prop up.

What known hoaxer are you speaking of? I cited a number of sources in the Juanita Broaddrick thread. I tell you what though — it's a good thing that a real sleuth like you is around to show me how it's done!

Hillary paid protesters, Trump and the bigger picture

Here is information I wanted to share as revealed by a long time opposition researcher for the republican party...Roger Stone

Roger Stone recently had an interview with Alex Jones of info-wars where he detailed his the findings of his investigation of what he has found out about the nature and origin of the protests we are seeing now at presidential rallies. The original interview detailed all the oposition to Trump from the establishment on both sides.

Lmfao. Roger Stone "opposition researcher?" Where'd you get that from? His wikipedia page? Oh my. Gosh, I was going to say mean things about you but now I can't bring myself to do that. You poor, ignorant, deluded, fool.

Do you really not know who Roger Stone is? Lol. Hey, I have a research topic for you: Dunning–Kruger effect

If you don't want to read that, maybe you'd care to read this thread from earlier today where I discuss how your known hoaxer sources are ... wait of it ... paying people to protest! How's that for irony?

There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

Thanks for that! It's rare I actually laugh out loud reading forum posts.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here's Leeds full interview:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Want some CDs PM me...

No thanks but why not just say the name of the band and the years you were active.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Maybe you should run for office and see what creeps out of the woodwork.

What was your bands name?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Yes November will come soon enough. Be sure and vote on the 28th like Trump advises....

Are you trying to disenfranchise Trump supporters?

(I know you aren't and you were just being funny. But there were a few people upset at a similar joke, on ATS, last night.)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Lol, okay but when I do a search for guy with beard and mustache that plays guitar it narrows it down to just about everyone so yeah.

If you watch the movie Red you will see me in there too, I'm the guy with the shaved head.
Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join