It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: muse7

This was inevitable that 'women would come forward' when Trump started doing well in the polls. It is the standard political tactic that requires no evidence or truth, but is guaranteed to destroy the accused.

Actually trump has destroyed himself. He had a media crew recording his every move and word. They have hours of data video and audio that makes "pussygate" look like a sundayschool picnic.

Live by the tabloid, die by the tabloid. This is just the beginning.
edit on 12-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Honestly that kind of behavior sounds like Trump behavior....forcibly kissing women and groping them..

I don't believe it. I think they made it all up for the headlines.

Everyone knows the MSM is terrified of Trump winning.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course Hillary will destroy the economy, raise taxes, start wars, take away rights and freedoms, but at least she wont be all "handsy".
trump wants boots on the ground in the middle east and, to take away the rights and freedoms of muslims, but yeah clinton is worse???

He wants to take away the rights and freedom of Muslims you say? I'd like to see that proof, or do you mean he wants to have people checked out a little harder before coming to this country?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If Trump did those things to these two women , then why did they not come out and say something since it was an ASSAULT??? This is all just a ruse...........

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

he really could shoot people on the street and his supporters would still love him.

god help our girls and the messages we're sending.

edit on 12-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Hillary wants to take rights away from Americans.

Trump wants to take rights away from terrorists.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: muse7
Honestly that kind of behavior sounds like Trump behavior....forcibly kissing women and groping them..

I don't believe it. I think they made it all up for the headlines.

Everyone knows the MSM is terrified of Trump winning.

Let's review shall we....Trumps own words...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Still none coming forward with rape stories? I have had women grope me.....just saying.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I worked with a woman that asked me how large my thing was. another that told me her husband had been dead for some time and she was very horny. Ect, ect, ect

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course Hillary will destroy the economy, raise taxes, start wars, take away rights and freedoms, but at least she wont be all "handsy".
trump wants boots on the ground in the middle east and, to take away the rights and freedoms of muslims, but yeah clinton is worse???

He wants to take away the rights and freedom of Muslims you say? I'd like to see that proof, or do you mean he wants to have people checked out a little harder before coming to this country?
heres some, and some more, serving muslims returning home would be banned under his idea.

have you payed any attention to a word he said?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

and to think, all it took was election season for them to say anything. Wow.

What a crock of Isht.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another scripted fable paid for by the DNC.

Scornful Hillary Clinton approved this message.

did Clinton force trump to make a tape confessing he likes to do this exact sort of thing, as well.

you're a fool.

LOL

scornful and jealous.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Author of the piece is a proven hoaxer known for putting out hit pieces for Anti-Trump, Mexican Billionaire, NYT owner, and huge Clinton supporter...Carlos Slim.

Megan Twohey of the New York Times Caught in a Media Hoax
MAY 16, 2016

www.dangerandplay.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Convenient like Juanita Broaddrick who waited 20 years to come out and throw in with Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just announced on CNN Finance that Trump not only has categorically denied such allegations HE IS GOING TO SUE the NYT. Good Bring it all out in a court of law and bankrupt everyone that moves false witness, false allegations public where harm HAS NOW BEEN DONE. Otherwise the courts finding may be in favor of the accusers. Let the courts handle it. Everyone has everything to lose. Much $$$ will exchange hands over this one.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Convenient like Juanita Broaddrick who waited 20 years to come out and throw in with Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey?

Don't know how old you are but this flap broke over 20 years ago.....man time zips by.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: olaru12

I worked with a woman that asked me how large my thing was. another that told me her husband had been dead for some time and she was very horny. Ect, ect, ect

Wow, I'm convinced by your personal experience that Trump Will Make America Great again, Build the wall, and bring jobs back.

edit on 12-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Just announced on CNN Finance that Trump not only has categorically denied such allegations HE IS GOING TO SUE the NYT. Good Bring it all out in a court of law and bankrupt everyone that moves false witness, false allegations public where harm HAS NOW BEEN DONE. Otherwise the courts finding may be in favor of the accusers. Let the courts handle it. Everyone has everything to lose. Much $$$ will exchange hands over this one.

Be fun if Trump ends up owning the NYTs!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Trump actually tried to grope me, and I'm an ugly fat dude.

He said, "Get over her little piggy so I can grope your P***sy."

I said, "I don't have one."

He said, "Look, I've already popped a tic-tac. I don't wait."

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump's a straw man candidate. The DNC had a list of three to use, Rubio, Trump and Cruz. They used the media to prop him up and now they're going to light it on fire.

Who better to run against a female married to Bill Clinton?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join