It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The Trump accusers come out in numbers like the Cosby accusers. Something similar probably could happen with any person sufficient celebrity.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The Trump accusers come out in numbers like the Cosby accusers. Something similar probably could happen with any person sufficient celebrity.

???

Hmmm...The only issue with that thinking is...there are a gazillion celebrities. And very few have a mass of women that come forward and claim sexual assault.. Bill Cosby and Trump? What makes them different?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted already, but a witness on the plane recalls the exact opposite of the Leeds story:

Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Don't know if this has been posted already, but a witness on the plane recalls the exact opposite of the Leeds story:

Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim

I was just getting ready to post that.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If we right off this one woman's account, what about all the others? Are they all lying because they were put up to it by some grand conspiracy to bring the Donald down?

They're like whakamoles. I don't think this strategy is going to work.

Too bad for Trump that he didn't listen to Chris Christie and make a straight up authentic apology when he had the chance, then this might not have happened to him and the Republican party.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This is breaking on the NY Times

Two women have come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

First Woman.

"About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said."

Second Woman

"Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he “kissed me directly on the mouth.”

It didn’t feel like an accident, she said. It felt like a violation.

“It was so inappropriate,” Ms. Crooks recalled in an interview. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

New York Times

It'll be interesting to see if this opens the floodgates and makes more of his victims come forward.

Honestly that kind of behavior sounds like Trump behavior....forcibly kissing women and groping them..

Yup, and I am a woman who was groped by Donald Trump too!!! Lmao!!! Give me a break!!! Seriously?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This Leeds woman, isn't she the same one who works for the Clinton Foundation?

Super fishy IMO.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Its all a gender fault , there are many instances where man forced himself and subsequently lady agreeed , frankly when man takes initiative he is never certain of het reaction!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
These are getting shot down left and right. A total smear campaign.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This game that is being played. Is it appropriate for future generations? Do we get excited because we are playing a game? What about those who want to play a different game? Honest, integrity, truth, belief, justice, honor, love, protection, equality. Please consider your motivations.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
This Leeds woman, isn't she the same one who works for the Clinton Foundation?

Super fishy IMO.

If I had a personal bad experience with a candidate, I might be prone to join the other side and work to elect the opposition.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Can we have an experience where we respond to neither Hillary or Trump? I know that one will be elected. This is reality. But can we respond to what our deeper feelings tell us? By respond I mean: do in daily life that which makes you sleep at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join