It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Guy gets erection and jiggles it in front of a plane of reporters, no biggie. Guy talks about grabbing pussy 10 years ago in a bus and everyone loses their #ing mind.

Oh come on. That boner is totally out of context.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: muse7

Well, I guess I'll have to vote for Hillary now because Trump groped women decades ago.

Of course Hillary will destroy the economy, raise taxes, start wars, take away rights and freedoms, but at least she wont be all "handsy".

Don't be so sure about that. I've heard the Clinton campaign is afraid that Hillary's non-consensual lesbian antics will get the spotlight.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This was inevitable that 'women would come forward' when Trump started doing well in the polls. It is the standard political tactic that requires no evidence or truth, but is guaranteed to destroy the accused.

Except when the accused is Bill Clinton ... or Hillary.

When the mainstream media is in the tank for you, you're Teflon.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I think it is far more likely that Trump has been saving dirt of his own to drop on the Clintons at the moment he judges it would be most effective

Probably around November 20th, just a week before the election on the 28th.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump's a straw man candidate. The DNC had a list of three to use, Rubio, Trump and Cruz. They used the media to prop him up and now they're going to light it on fire.

Who better to run against a female married to Bill Clinton?

Exactly. I heard Megyn Kelly say that Hillary CHOSE Trump to run against (this was a few days ago).

A candidate as damaged as Hillary could only have ANY chance of winning if the other candidate was a real political outsider, a non-politician.

Trump is NOT a plant, but he has been set up from the beginning (like Bernie).

The story was that Soros funded Kasich to take votes away from Cruz, thereby ensuring Trump would become the GOP candidate.

The Dems did not consider that Trump might start a movement.

Trump can only win if there's a LANDSLIDE for him -- it will make it more difficult for the Dems to steal the election.

I do NOT trust the polls.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A billionaire surrounded by thousands of beautiful women for 40 years or so. Zero assault claims until he ran for President against a Clinton.

Fishy? I say yes.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

And it makes me sick that women are falling for the bull# from the Dem campaign. They are being played like a fiddle while the left continue using their hypocritical moral outrage to stir the females up into a frenzy.

I'm concerned about corruption in Washington, D.C.
I'm concerned about high taxes on businesses trying to grow and hire,
I'm concerned about our failed foreign policy.
I'm concerned about our porous borders and Hillary's plan to open them wider and bring in more and more foreigners that cannot be vetted properly.
I'm concerned about our decaying inner cities and infrastructure.
I'm concerned about what is going to happen in 2017 when the full ramifications of ObamaCare go into affect.
I'm concerned about bad trade deals that hurt our American workers and businesses.
I'm concerned about Big Government's overreach.
I'm concerned about the control over establishment politicians that foreign money and Big Banks have.
I'm concerned about the corruption within our Government agencies that are supposed to be doing the work of the people.
I'm concerned about the missing billions of dollars in SOS that has not been accounted for.
I'm concerned about the cozy relationship the current administration seems to have with Iran and the sneaky way he got 1.7 billion dollars to them.
I'm concerned about the growth of ISIS.
I'm concerned about the failure of our FBI and DOJ to do their jobs properly and without partisan cronyism.
I'm concerned about the slush fund, money laundering, pay-to-play Clinton Foundation.
I'm concerned about fraud, waste, and abuse of taxpayer funds.
I'm concerned about the giant behemoth EPA that is eating up small business growth.
I'm concerned about our $20,000,000,000,000 in debt!!!!!!

That's just some of my concerns. That is why I will vote against Hillary Clinton and the Washington establishment.

edit on 14-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OK so all these alleged sexual assault claims come out weeks before the election. Coordinated attack orchestrated by Hillary campaign or just coincidence...
Seems like a planned and set up attack the timing of it is perfect. A bit too perfect which raises suspicions.
edit on 14-10-2016 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That sleazy corrupt businessman sure turned out to be an up right honest politician.

In the history of the world has probably never been said with a straight face.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out
I also might add this...

You poke a hive of HILLER BEES you will end up getting stung, and maybe dead. Trumps finger pointing in the second debate was the end of this campaign. That's what I told everyone in the room that night, and my prediction is that things will only continue to get worse and worse for Trump. I dare say he may find himself in a cell before it's all over or quite possibly dead from venomous HILLER bee stings...

He may have a "bit" of power, but can not fathom the power of his opponent and the forces behind that power.

I think this run for the Presidency has really helped wake Trump up to just how corrupt the Clintons, the DNC, some of the GOP establishment, and the MSM really are.

These Globalist Banksters supporting Hillary will stop at nothing to fulfill their ambitions.

They destroy entire nations without a second thought. We're just things that got in their way.

How can anyone with a functional brain vote for Hillary, a sociopathic pathological liar & Globalist stooge?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

How can anyone with a functional brain vote for Hillary, a sociopathic pathological liar & Globalist stooge?

....And so much morel!

Their machine is huge though, and well-oiled. They hire firms that study how people respond and react to various things, and they know that women will get easily distracted by perceived sexual harassment accusations.

They know we live in a tabloid addicted society and many people can only focus on a short meme. And if that meme triggers a negative reaction, they have accomplished what they set out to accomplish....distraction from the deeper issues and moral outrage against the opponent. It doesn't even have to be true. Exaggeration and hyperbole work on these people, so they know that is all they need to do.

Women need to grow up in more ways than one and stop letting these people enrage and manipulate them.

edit on 14-10-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: icewater
Total BS. The timing is so suspect it defies the sense of outrage it is trying to extract. Had this been a real issue it would have surfaced long before now. Our democracy is being destroyed by this seedy, below the belt, salacious, idiocy we call politics today. Issues are secondary to Gotcha politics. Who wins? In reality no one. But in the sick minds of political strategists, whoever goes lower than their opponent. No consideration for the will of the people except for the sick pieces of crap who encourages this stuff in order to "win" at any cost.

I am voting but not for either of these two idiots who call themselves leaders. Clinton is a liar and criminal with a third world mentality. She lied so fast during the last debate when the question of drawing the line in the sand came up. Without hesitation she announced she wasn't secretary of state when that happened. It was so automatic it was pathological. And Trump....Jesus....that guy's ego is far too large to be a world leader. One simple definition of leadership is to create an environment where others will follow. He certainly has a big following domestically but in terms of world leadership, I am afraid he falls waaaay too short. European countries are not going to get behind his nonsense. Not to mention the fact that he hasn't a clue about foreign policy. He knows business and I don't question his patriotism (like I do his opponents) but his idiotic statements like "I know ISIS better than the Generals and Admirals" is just plain stupid. He doesn't know a thing about weapons of mass destruction and with a new Cold War beginning we must have someone with a full understanding of how, when, what, and to what level they should be deployed. He can't know that. And his ego is so large that he will not learn anything new since he will not admit there are people who are smarter than he is.

We are all losers ladies and gentlemen. I am writing in Mike Pence on my ballot. He won't win but I cannot bring myself, knowing what I know after nearly 3 decades serving as a military officer, to vote for either of these two. Clinton belongs in prison and Trump belongs back doing what he does best...building stuff. Neither should be leading the free world.

Hillary is worse, far more dangerous to the US & the world than Trump is.

Trump is all we've got to STOP HILLARY.

Voting for anyone other than Trump, is a vote for Hillary.

Hillary will destroy what is left of the US. That is the Globalist Bankster plan.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: mkultra11

It is all orchestrated. The real question for you in the USA is if this sort of last minute revelation of accusations less than thirty days before an election is really the way you want to go in your elections. The Clintons are famous for lowering the bar to make lying and sexual misconduct acceptable. If this kind of last minute accusation-fest is acceptable in a context against Trump, it will then be open season on every subsequent candidate and every subsequent election in your country.

The question comes down to accusations against one candidate and an established pattern of wrong-doing by the husband of the other candidate not mention the problems with that candidate revealed in the Wikileaks email release. That makes Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, and Evan McMullin very, very appealing alternatives.

Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, Evan McMullin have NO chance of defeating Hillary.

Trump is the only one who can STOP HILLARY.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Hillary Clinton HATES dogs ...legalinsurrection.com...

This is HER temper no time for the little guy.

Very easy to believe Hillary hates dogs. The stories from ex-Secret Service members who had the misfortune of having to deal with the Clintons in the White House do NOT paint a pretty picture.

Hillary is volatile with a violent, hot temper and a foul mouth. She throws things -- gave Bill a black eye.
She's also vindictive with a penchant for getting even. I would not want her finger on the red button.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
And they waited until it was less than 4 weeks to the general election to tell the world, why again?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Trump. We should hear these women out.

But if this happened so long ago, it's not like Trump hasn't been a public figure before now. Why not when he announced his candidacy? Why not when he took the lead in the primaries? Why not when Cruz conceded?

Why?

It's to distract the public from Wikileaks.

Also the GOP primaries were rigged, as were the Dem primaries.

Hillary chose to run against Trump, so he was made the GOP candidate.
She is such a damaged candidate, Trump is the only one she could defeat.

What she & the DNC did NOT foresee is that Trump would actually start a movement.

The DNC, GOP establishment, and MSM want us to believe the Trump campaign is completely dead now.

I don't believe the polls and I think Trump could pull this off, if his supporters stand firm.

The US will NOT survive a President Hillary.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Anyone else notice the huge influx of new pro-Hillary anti-Trump members on ATS over the past few weeks? You know it's bad when tabloid garbage dominates the front page while real government leaks and conspiracies are buried.

I too have noticed "the huge influx of new pro-Hillary anti-Trump members on ATS".

One of the things revealed in a Wikileaks email is that the Hillary campaign has allotted money to hire sHillaries to flood the Internet.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Grimpachi

A mod approached me the other day after removing my avatars and a few posts, saying I get mass flagged on a daily basis even though I rarely break T&C and recommended that I lay low for a while. He was actually quite sympathetic.

Several former members I know have been banned or left the site due to censorship, I'm sure you've noticed this. It's crazy man, to see ATS go down this hole.

Thanks, Konduit, for the warning. This is what I feared. What we all feared. Where to go now?

edit on 14-10-2016 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I would want her OWNING GUNS!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And it makes me sick that women are falling for the bull# from the Dem campaign. They are being played like a fiddle while the left continue using their hypocritical moral outrage to stir the females up into a frenzy.

I'm concerned about corruption in Washington, D.C.
I'm concerned about high taxes on businesses trying to grow and hire,
I'm concerned about our failed foreign policy.
I'm concerned about our porous borders and Hillary's plan to open them wider and bring in more and more foreigners that cannot be vetted properly.
I'm concerned about our decaying inner cities and infrastructure.
I'm concerned about what is going to happen in 2017 when the full ramifications of ObamaCare go into affect.
I'm concerned about bad trade deals that hurt our American workers and businesses.
I'm concerned about Big Government's overreach.
I'm concerned about the control over establishment politicians that foreign money and Big Banks have.
I'm concerned about the corruption within our Government agencies that are supposed to be doing the work of the people.
I'm concerned about the missing billions of dollars in SOS that has not been accounted for.
I'm concerned about the cozy relationship the current administration seems to have with Iran and the sneaky way he got 1.7 billion dollars to them.
I'm concerned about the growth of ISIS.
I'm concerned about the failure of our FBI and DOJ to do their jobs properly and without partisan cronyism.
I'm concerned about the slush fund, money laundering, pay-to-play Clinton Foundation.
I'm concerned about fraud, waste, and abuse of taxpayer funds.
I'm concerned about the giant behemoth EPA that is eating up small business growth.
I'm concerned about our $20,000,000,000,000 in debt!!!!!!

That's just some of my concerns. That is why I will vote against Hillary Clinton and the Washington establishment.

All excellent points you've made, but this cr*p is one of the oldest cards played. It's geared to the lowest common denominator who will take the bait.

The accusations against Bill Clinton have been around for decades. He has had by his own admission over 2,000 women and not all of them were "volunteers."

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We are at 8 women now and counting.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join