It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Listen, these government agency, government officials and DNC hacks were not a single private citizen, and are for all intents and purposes illegally obtained.

If this information truly disturbed them, why did they not reveal it before Trump became the nominee?

Election tactics. These ARE the October surprises. SURPRISE!!
(Yawn)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Listen, these government agency, government officials and DNC hacks were not a single private citizen, and are for all intents and purposes illegally obtained.

In other words, whistle blowers.

If this information truly disturbed them, why did they not reveal it before Trump became the nominee?

Election tactics. These ARE the October surprises. SURPRISE!!
(Yawn)

Thank you for the honesty. What you just said is that it is more important to gain politically than to seek justice and provide better options to Americans.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I notice the argument from many seems to be the information on Trump was released at a horrible time for him.

Unfair, unfair, unfair. Waah...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I notice the argument from many seems to be the information on Trump was released at a horrible time for him.

Not unfair. But it does show how politicians like Hillary value power over principle.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What makes her story believable to me, is the fact that she was approached and invited to sit with Donald Trump in 1st class, suggesting that he had a motive for the invitation. When he put the moves on her, she got up and went back (ran) to her seat.

But, I agree with all your other observations.

You do realize donald owned a personal jet don't you ? Why would he fly with the unwashed lol. Not to mention much better pick up line when you day do you want to ride on my jet.

link   

What makes her story believable to me, is the fact that she was approached and invited to sit with Donald Trump in 1st class, suggesting that he had a motive for the invitation. When he put the moves on her, she got up and went back (ran) to her seat.

You do realize donald owned a personal jet don't you ? Why would he fly with the unwashed lol. Not to mention much better pick up line when you day do you want to ride on my jet.

link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Gee, I wonder why Trump's campaign isn't using that excuse, and instead are saying that Ms Leads has to be lying because "armrests"! ?

"We're talking about the early 1980s, Don, seriously? Back then you had planes — what, a DC-9, a DC-10, an MD-80, a 707, and maybe an L-1011. But she said specifically that this was to New York. This is important, so we can X-out the DC-10 and the L-1011. Guess what? First-class seats have fixed armrests.”
www.vox.com...

Of course she's wrong about the arm rests.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
O.K. Lets put this Donald Trump thing into perspective. Short of murdering Trump, Hillary has got to do something to take the heat off her and the very real rapist husband. So all of a sudden, like now, as things are getting really bad for her , all this email attention , these ladies start coming forward. Where were they when Trump announced he was running for office? Where were they during the primaries? Where were they when the RNC was meeting? Why now?
There is a CIA propaganda rule that when the spotlight is on you have a diversion by blaming the same thing on your opponent. Turns everybody's attention to the other guy and they forget about the very real actions you did. The issue here is not Trumps groping someone 30 or 10 years ago. I am not going to say he did or didn't. I don't feel that matters that much, I will still vote for him. Thing is, if everyone focuses on that, the very real and present crimes of Hillary and Bill will be minimized. Don't lose sight of what power play is going on and continue to hold the Clintons accountable.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Not unfair. But it does show how politicians like Hillary value power over principle.

Right, because Trump is such an up standing principled person.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the huge influx of new pro-Hillary anti-Trump members on ATS over the past few weeks? You know it's bad when tabloid garbage dominates the front page while real government leaks and conspiracies are buried.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I have seen them from both sides. There have been a few that I replied to congratulating them on their very first post.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

A mod approached me the other day after removing my avatars and a few posts, saying I get mass flagged on a daily basis even though I rarely break T&C and recommended that I lay low for a while. He was actually quite sympathetic.

Several former members I know have been banned or left the site due to censorship, I'm sure you've noticed this. It's crazy man, to see ATS go down this hole.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I haven't seen any posts removed that didn't break T&C, but I don't read every thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It's funny because apparently my avatars/posts contained images that were parodying popular figures... similar to yours. I guess it just depends on how many members hit the alert button to cause a knee-jerk reaction.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I've noticed that the Republicans have been awfully quiet since Wednesday evening...

Pence did say that the reports were "unsubstantiated claims" so he's going along with the narrative, for now..

Not too many surrogates out on Trump's behalf though, that's for sure. It's eerily quiet on the Republican front..

Since they haven't dumped him, aren't they worried about the effects of having him at the top of the ticket with the majority of Americans favoring a Democratically controlled Congress?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
edit on 14-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This is a prime example of the double standard at work for all to see (pun intended). Obama said he found Trump's decade old comments about women "repugnant" but doesn't seem to reserve that criticism for his own behavior as he's seen here showing off his junk. Of course this will not get the play in the corrupt media that Trump's bawdy conversation did.

Guy gets erection and jiggles it in front of a plane of reporters, no biggie. Guy talks about grabbing pussy 10 years ago in a bus and everyone loses their #ing mind.

Hear the female reporter telling the agent to sit down so she can get a good view!! LOL

I love how at :45 the female CNN reporter says, "He's black, that's expected." Not stereotyping or racist remark AT ALL. Oh, but that's ok.

edit on 14-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
8 years of political correctness, democrat policies, and we are tired of it. The liberal free ride is almost over. Trump 2016. It's time for the Washington table to be flipped over and things to get fixed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

We're not saying its unfair, we're saying its suspiciously timed, considering we are less than a month from election day, why did they wait until now, when Trump is polling higher than Clinton, to "come forward", when they've had the better part of a year to do so. They could've came out last year when he announced his running, but they wait until now, when there is little time to disprove their supposed claims (I'm not talking about his supposed victims, I'm talking about Hillary's propaganda machine, CNN, MSNBC, etc). They just threw a bunch of supposed sexual assault accusations and the media is running it 24/7. They want as many people to hear "Donald Trump assaulted me" to sway voters. And then when it comes forward their are multiple holes in their supposed stories, the media doesn't say #.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join