It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: olaru12
Groping might pale in comparison to what allegedly happened to these teens.

www.ibtimes.com...

As usual, the Clintons project. Wasn't Bill a great Epstein pal? Yeah, check it out.

You will note that we haven't heard a peep about the Epstein parties and association with both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton.

I've even surmised that it was the main reason that Billl had a locker at Trump's golf course (only half joking).

Good post.

It's probably in the Clinton's interests that Trump doesn't utterly and completely melt down, lest that lawsuit come up, with Bill Clinton implicated in also attending Epstein sex parties.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The idea of Trump withdrawing would be counter to his psychological profile. Like Bill Clinton, he is not the sort of person to demure, resign, or step down. It is all attack all the time 24/7.

I think it is far more likely that Trump has been saving dirt of his own to drop on the Clintons at the moment he judges it would be most effective. But, if it is true that Bill Clinton convinced Trump to run, then it is possible that all of it was planned and orchestrated to get Hillary elected by running against a man as morally corrupt as her husband.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

If both Donald and Bill ended up in prison for the Epstein party activities with underage girls, would Hillary and Melania go to see them for conjugal visits?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Dude! I'm eating!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
I'm just gonna link a reddit thread here addressing the accusations that poke several holes in the claims including:

The 74 years old woman works in some Capacity with Clinton or her campaign

Her claim is almost word for word plagiarized from another sexual assault "he was like an octopus" just check the link.

And then there is always the fact that none of these accusations have come out until, dominantly for Hillary, one month before our election.

Paul Joseph Watson even did a piece on this as recently as about a week ago where by he claimed that an insider had leaked that Clinton campaign was going to try to pin a fake rape story on Trump. What do you know, lo and behold here we are.

Reddit Thread: www.reddit.com...

I think most of you should get on reddit and find the sub reddit titled "the_Donald" where they get the real story on supposed controversies, as opposed to the literal Soviet style propaganda Clinton News Network and their associated shills are regurgitating. Seriously people. The community is huge.

And now there is also a family friend of the other accuser saying she's lying.

busted-nytimes-trump-accuser-rachelcrooks-lying-accor ding-family-friend/

FB acreenshot, she was apparently banned or something

edit on 13-10-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I wonder if at any point anyone has told Donald Trump that it's not really all about him anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And they waited until it was less than 4 weeks to the general election to tell the world, why again?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Trump. We should hear these women out.

But if this happened so long ago, it's not like Trump hasn't been a public figure before now. Why not when he announced his candidacy? Why not when he took the lead in the primaries? Why not when Cruz conceded?

Why?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

And they waited until it was less than 4 weeks to the general election to tell the world, why again?

Because the Billy Bush tape, the one where Trump was bragging about sexual assault just came out. And then, there was the Howard Stern tapes that followed. This made sure that the press, and the opposition, would go looking for evidence to back up and support Trump's wild claims. Turns out there are plenty of women to back him up.

Why now? Because there's a somewhat safe environment for them to do so, and people honestly want to know if Trump was telling the truth. Turns out he was!

edit on 13-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You honestly believe what you just typed?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Let's review shall we. It's not like Trump didn't brag about assaulting women.

www.youtube.com...

lol....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well, you could ask "Why was the release of the Billy bush tape and the Howard Stern tapes timed for when they were released?" But, the women coming forward after the release of such bombshells should surprise no one.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Let's review shall we. It's not like Trump didn't brag about assaulting women.

www.youtube.com...

lol....

I'm not denying what he said. Can you prove he actually did any of it? No, you can't.

link   

So he is a liar?.

link   

originally posted by: windword

Well, you could ask "Why was the release of the Billy bush tape and the Howard Stern tapes timed for when they were released?" But, the women coming forward after the release of such bombshells should surprise no one.

Of course a scripted October surprise shouldn't suprise anyone.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

So he is a liar?.

Did you see the part where I said "Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Trump. We should hear these women out."

What I'm saying is, why didn't they speak up sooner? For the benefit of others on this list, why wasn't the video released sooner? We know they had it since at least August, and Billy Bush obviously knew about it since 2005.

So why wait?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Nope. That doesn't mean that the "surprise" carry no merit.

Just like, no one should be surprised about any new Wikileaks, unless they're Republican documents being leaked.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Nope. That doesn't mean that the "surprise" carry no merit.

Just like, no one should be surprised about any new Wikileaks, unless they're Republican documents being leaked.

There is a difference. One source is a private citizen hacker who is looking for information and has said he will reveal information later on.

The other are medias and opposition party who are politicizing the information they have willingly withheld for maximum political gain.

If this information truly disturbed them, why did they not reveal it before Trump became the nominee?

I am not questioning the information. I am pointing out their collusion to gain/keep power.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Same goes for the women Trump parades around (pays also) they come out of the woodwork when it is election time.
Both sides are using women to try and destroy the other and I think that is low. I say prove it in court and then yes you can use the womens testimonies.
I suspect both Clinton and Trump are guilty of what they say they have done but at the moment we can only call them alleged whatever because we do not know for sure.
But Trumps words sure do not help him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet...but the NYT story has possibly been plagerized from a 2014 Metro UK Story:
Remarkable similarities.

pbs.twimg.com...:large
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Same goes for the women Trump parades around (pays also) they come out of the woodwork when it is election time.
Both sides are using women to try and destroy the other and I think that is low. I say prove it in court and then yes you can use the womens testimonies.
I suspect both Clinton and Trump are guilty of what they say they have done but at the moment we can only call them alleged whatever because we do not know for sure.
But Trumps words sure do not help him.

Those women came forward decades ago. They seek to point out the hypocrisy of the Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join