It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

How do you know she won't be handsy? Does Huma get that jealous?

Hold on a second. Let me get all self-righteous with you two and feign outrage like you two did with me in the Juanita Broaddrick thread.

Oh my God! How could you! How could you? Have you no shame? HAVE YOU KNOW SHAME AT ALL? You. Monsters.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'll make light of almost anything.

Except rape.

SMH

originally posted by: ketsuko
You likely don't believe her because she's not claiming Trump raped her.

Just deplorable!

ETA:
I just can't believe women keep these claims to themselves for 20 years and wait until just before an election to throw in with other women to pile on allegations!

Who does that?

Oh, yeaaaa... Juanita Broaddrick did that. Shucks.

Jessica Leeds, 74, told the New York Times that Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to slip his hand up her skirt in the first-class cabin of a plane more than three decades ago. “He was like an octopus,” Leeds told the paper. “His hands were everywhere.[b]

Now this is kinda funny: youtu.be...

Also, It seems she got some inspiration from Another sexual assault case two years prior.

Here's something else that's interesting.

30 years and all of this really makes you think eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

That does not mean any of them are lying.

That also does not mean any of them are telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well, I guess I'll have to vote for Hillary now because Trump groped women decades ago.

Why ?

Clinton is married to a RAPIST.

Defends them even when they aren't her husband.

And they come up with Trump 'groped' XX decades ago.

They really are playing with fire.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm just gonna link a reddit thread here addressing the accusations that poke several holes in the claims including:

The 74 years old woman works in some Capacity with Clinton or her campaign

Her claim is almost word for word plagiarized from another sexual assault "he was like an octopus" just check the link.

And then there is always the fact that none of these accusations have come out until, dominantly for Hillary, one month before our election.

Paul Joseph Watson even did a piece on this as recently as about a week ago where by he claimed that an insider had leaked that Clinton campaign was going to try to pin a fake rape story on Trump. What do you know, lo and behold here we are.

Reddit Thread: www.reddit.com...

I think most of you should get on reddit and find the sub reddit titled "the_Donald" where they get the real story on supposed controversies, as opposed to the literal Soviet style propaganda Clinton News Network and their associated shills are regurgitating. Seriously people. The community is huge.
edit on 13-10-2016 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

I'm thinking that Anderson Cooper was previously told to ask him the "have you ever acted" questions. You can tell he made sure he fit that in. This leads me to believe more and more that this was premeditated and orchestrated. If anyone thinks they weren't sitting on any of these stories and to strategically roll them out post debate is pretty naïve. Just look at the first debate when HIllary, pretty much brought up the MIss Universe out of the blue, then what do you know the very next morning she's on the MSM talk shows. She just happened to be available .. sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Donald Trump's reaction/response to all this, would seem to suggest that he might be lying about it now, that none of those stories are true. That's what he's asking his supporters to support, that these are all lies hatched by the Clinton machine to tarnish his image, but isn't this kind of on him, you know, to a rather large degree?

Are the news reports really all part of some sort of grand conspiracy by the left wing media establishment led by the Clinton campaign, I don't think she has that much power over Donald's speech and conduct, if the stories have truth to them, and if they're all false accusations, which is what he's contending, nothing but lies to smear him by a concerted effort of the mass media to hand the election to Hillary well that's quite the accusation which would surely have to be supported and proven. It's coming from multiple directions, that's the problem for him.

Isn't that a little unhinged on Trump's part?

I suppose one can understand why that's the only position he can take, as he can't admit to these events or own up to any of them, but doesn't that take the lying factor to a whole new level when he asks everyone who supports him to join him in that lie to try to protect him from the scrutiny and scorn, or has he really only been speaking to his future fanbase and media channel like some sort of super Alex Jones figure or Rush Limbaugh, all along, now asking them all to join him in his lie that all of this is nothing but a setup by the establishment and a corrupt MSM (however true it may be that they are corrupt)?

Are all you Trump supporters going along with that? I'm just curious. Can you fly that flag?

Some may say that his sexual conduct has nothing to do with his capability to represent the country as Commander in Chief (with bombs), and that may be true, but what about his ability to be an honest politician?

And if you all go along with this ruse of his, that these stories are just lies and part of a conspiracy to bring him down - what will you do if more women come forward who's stories can be corroborated?

And isn't he and hasn't he in many ways invited this? And by that I'm not referring to his comments or conduct themselves, but his reaction and response to the whole thing, starting last Friday night, when he ignored the appeals of his closest advisors about what to do and what not to do and then Sunday with his political reality-TV show theatrics with the Clinton women used as props and as a shield, however much that one lady's testimony pained me to watch.

I'm confused and perplexed about where he's going with all this, and whether his reaction/response will only cause still more women to come forward with their testimony, under the umbrella of protection that Trump himself appears to have created and generated.

Mere lawsuits aren't going to shield him or deter would-be women from coming forward to have their stories examined and corroborated. He can't sue the whole world for searching through their archives or speaking up over this issue.

edit on 13-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Lots of women use that term, "he was like an octopus", to describe a handsy boor.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

To be honest, I think we have to discard that one woman's testimony as unreliable (30 years ago, the armrest detail), but all of them taken together, as Trump is asking all his supporters to support ie: that they're all lies? I don't think that's going to work very well as a strategy.

Unfortunately, Donald Trump's come to Jesus moment still hasn't come yet, because in a certain area I think he might be as blind as a bat, which isn't a good attribute for a Commander in Chief sending people to give their very lives for a cause.

His conduct in handling this controversy is itself an issue.

It shows what kind of President he would be, when he trotted out those women on Sunday evening.

He's entirely predictable.

I even suspect that he may withdraw by the end of the weekend, with Pence taking over somehow.

Otherwise, the Republican Party is doomed to the degree that he is at the top of their ticket, which also has implications for the House and Senate.

What would happen with early voting if rule 9 was invoked? Curious.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Then again, if they all suddenly ran the other way, whether to Pence or to Ryan, then I'm not sure that that would prevent the ship from sinking at this point.

If I were an American Republican Conservative - I would be LIVID with Donald Trump right about now.

Doesn't mean I'd vote for Hillary necessarily, except maybe as a message of rejection of Donald Trump as unpalatable, just to send the message with the vote, but Trump would certainly have lost my vote.

P.S. I don't have a chip in this game as a concerned Canadian and citizen of the world.

edit on 13-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What makes her story believable to me, is the fact that she was approached and invited to sit with Donald Trump in 1st class, suggesting that he had a motive for the invitation. When he put the moves on her, she got up and went back (ran) to her seat.

But, I agree with all your other observations.

edit on 13-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Was there any corroboration to her story? Is it known which flight, type of aircraft? Could be that she just embellished the part about the seat arm, while the rest is true, but it's just her word and nothing more.

Or did someone else verify that she was invited to sit with him?

Oh, you're saying that she didn't have a first class ticket to begin with?

I think whether true or not, even if one of the stories alone can be set aside, they cannot all be painted as nothing but lies to malign Donald's image as part of a larger conspiracy against him by the establishment media.

I don't think he's thinking this thing through and if he's listening to Guiliani and the Breitbart dude, then he might not have the right people advising him.

I wonder how many people would tune in religiously to the Donald Trump show after the election.

Ever since he got back from Mexico, he's spoken to nothing and no one except his loyal base.

Maybe he really is a ringer, but was pied pipered into running by none other than his old friend Bill Clinton. Trump's ego would not be able to resist the temptation.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Then again, if they all suddenly ran the other way, whether to Pence or to Ryan, then I'm not sure that that would prevent the ship from sinking at this point.

If I were an American Republican Conservative - I would be LIVID with Donald Trump right about now.

Doesn't mean I'd vote for Hillary necessarily, except maybe as a message of rejection of Donald Trump as unpalatable, just to send the message with the vote, but Trump would certainly have lost my vote.

P.S. I don't have a chip in this game as a concerned Canadian and citizen of the world.

I would be livid, too!!! I am. he used his supporters for his own ego trip.
edit on 13-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeIirium

originally posted by: Greggers

That does not mean any of them are lying.

That also does not mean any of them are telling the truth.

The one was a reporter for people magazine I mean come on that would have been one hell of a story since he just got married. Her editor would have given her thr cover. Yet no story and comes back now with an accusation

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So gross....stop my imagination

Sad thing is it's probably true. .
Bill: I don't care you're bisexual and cheat on me with women , as long as I can too.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DeIirium

Because Delerium, I dont want Hillary to be President. I want Mike Pense so that is for whom I will vote. Can he win? Only if millions see it my way, which isnt likely. If I dont vote I dont get an opinion later, that is just the way it works. Besides I live in rural Minnesota. Rural Minn is Republican territory but the TwinCities is the population center and therefore (another fail in our system) the liberals there will over ride the complete rest of the state and go with Clinton. Why? Because the metro is made up of liberal sniveling snow flakes who live in a caccoon of idealism and follow whoever makes them feel good about their failures in life. They have bought into climate change, BLM, every white male is racist, and only free stuff can save our country.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

It is all orchestrated. The real question for you in the USA is if this sort of last minute revelation of accusations less than thirty days before an election is really the way you want to go in your elections. The Clintons are famous for lowering the bar to make lying and sexual misconduct acceptable. If this kind of last minute accusation-fest is acceptable in a context against Trump, it will then be open season on every subsequent candidate and every subsequent election in your country.

The question comes down to accusations against one candidate and an established pattern of wrong-doing by the husband of the other candidate not mention the problems with that candidate revealed in the Wikileaks email release. That makes Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, and Evan McMullin very, very appealing alternatives.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton HATES dogs ...legalinsurrection.com...

This is HER temper no time for the little guy.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Groping might pale in comparison to what allegedly happened to these teens.

www.ibtimes.com...

As usual, the Clintons project. Wasn't Bill a great Epstein pal? Yeah, check it out.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

If Trump were to drop out this weekend, I'm pretty sure that all of his supporters could easily be heaved over to Pence.

But what would happen in regards to early voting if rule 9 was invoked and Pence made nominee by say Wednesday at the latest, for the upcoming final debate?

I find pence to be too stoic myself but to each their own.

Trump melted down totally today in what he's asking of his supporters, without annunciating anything having to do with policy whatsoever.

For Republicans, this is worse than a meltdown, it's a black hole.

Trump must withdraw and let Pence lead the ticket. Maybe it's not too late?

It would not be good for the country if the Republican Party is shredded by Donald Trump.

(CNN)Donald Trump issued an apocalyptic call-to-arms to his supporters Thursday as he battled for political survival amid mounting allegations of sexual misconduct.

Trump accused the press, the political establishment, international banks, the Justice Department and Hillary Clinton's campaign of conspiring against the American electorate.

"The corrupt establishment knows that we are a great threat to their criminal enterprise," the Republican presidential nominee told supporters in West Palm Beach, Florida. "This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, believe me. And this will be our last chance to save it."

Michelle Obama denounces Trump for 'bragging about sexually assaulting women'

The billionaire savaged his accusers, saying their claims are "totally and absolutely false."

"These claims are all fabricated. They are pure fiction, and they're outright lies. These events never, ever happened," Trump said.

Trump's moment of reckoning

Trump's insistence that the women raising new allegations are wrong contrasts with the spotlight he put on Bill Clinton's accusers before Sunday's debate, insisting their stories should be heard. And the sense of paranoia that rang through Trump's remarks -- scattershot, bitterly personal, and devoid of policy talk -- is the type of language that long worried Republicans.

Trump's remarks stood in stark contrast to the scathing attack first lady Michelle Obama delivered minutes earlier, saying Trump's words had left her "shaken."

"It's frightening," she said. "And the truth is, it hurts. It hurts."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Hillary Clinton HATES dogs ...legalinsurrection.com...

This is HER temper no time for the little guy.

Reptoid sociopathic bastards from the 4th dimension hate dogs. They really, really hate cats.
edit on 13-10-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join