It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It's up to six now:

Link

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's up to six now:

Link[/quot e]

With Donald Trump's money and acknowledgement that he has groped women, I'd expect at least 25 of these. Until they take legal action, it's just "gold-digging".
edit on 10/13/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here:

Plagiarism? Nah, couldn't be....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've always been firmly in the camp that believes Trump is a controlled opposition plant.

I doubt any of these women will file a civil suit against him. In fact, I imagine the statute of limitations has passed for them (although I haven't read all their claims and stories).

If they are getting paid, it's by media outlets buying their stories (or perhaps there could be some very unsavory payments going on, who knows...).

None-the-less, it's all perfectly believable because Trump fits the profile -- by his own admission.

The timing stinks because we are 3 weeks, give or take, from the election. It doesn't make me not believe them. I just think this entire election was well-orchestrated.

Only Trump could be less likable than Hillary and more piggish than Bill. He was the perfect planted candidate to propel Hillary.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
America does not care. If fact, rape is just fine so we need to drop all the talk about abusing women. If America cared, Billy boy Clinton, the pedophile rapist would be in Jail. America also does not care about murder at the highest levels of government because if they did, Hillary would be in jail.

Just put on the wife beater and whack your neighbor, then take liberties with his wife. The lowest common denominator rules the day folks..

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I saw, at the Daily Mail link I posted earlier, that Trump's attorneys sent a cease-and-desist to the NYT threatening a libel case.

These women can't be unaware of Trump's litigious nature..They have to be confident to go public now and suffer the threats and storm of attacks from Trumpites.

And in at least two of the cases there are witnesses that can be called upon if trump files a defamations suit.

Trump's Butler must really have some stories to tell, but last I read he was a little nutty, a proud racist and a Trump loyalist..so don't know what he would do if put under oath.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Total BS. The timing is so suspect it defies the sense of outrage it is trying to extract. Had this been a real issue it would have surfaced long before now. Our democracy is being destroyed by this seedy, below the belt, salacious, idiocy we call politics today. Issues are secondary to Gotcha politics. Who wins? In reality no one. But in the sick minds of political strategists, whoever goes lower than their opponent. No consideration for the will of the people except for the sick pieces of crap who encourages this stuff in order to "win" at any cost.

I am voting but not for either of these two idiots who call themselves leaders. Clinton is a liar and criminal with a third world mentality. She lied so fast during the last debate when the question of drawing the line in the sand came up. Without hesitation she announced she wasn't secretary of state when that happened. It was so automatic it was pathological. And Trump....Jesus....that guy's ego is far too large to be a world leader. One simple definition of leadership is to create an environment where others will follow. He certainly has a big following domestically but in terms of world leadership, I am afraid he falls waaaay too short. European countries are not going to get behind his nonsense. Not to mention the fact that he hasn't a clue about foreign policy. He knows business and I don't question his patriotism (like I do his opponents) but his idiotic statements like "I know ISIS better than the Generals and Admirals" is just plain stupid. He doesn't know a thing about weapons of mass destruction and with a new Cold War beginning we must have someone with a full understanding of how, when, what, and to what level they should be deployed. He can't know that. And his ego is so large that he will not learn anything new since he will not admit there are people who are smarter than he is.

We are all losers ladies and gentlemen. I am writing in Mike Pence on my ballot. He won't win but I cannot bring myself, knowing what I know after nearly 3 decades serving as a military officer, to vote for either of these two. Clinton belongs in prison and Trump belongs back doing what he does best...building stuff. Neither should be leading the free world.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: JinMI
30 years ago and 10 years ago respectively. Now these women come to the NYT at the same time? Why the wait?

a reply to: olaru12
Same question to your article of 22 years?

And how long ago were Bill Clinton's encounters, err right, who gives a sh•t.

Those cases of those woman and in hillary's case the little girl in the rape case have been out for decades already. Bill clinton even settled quite a few of the rape court cases against him and a lot of intimidation have been made towards them from bill and hilary towards them over the years. One woman who even said on the radio days before she died who accused bill of rape ended up "commiting suicide" shortly after her statement that she would never do that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I saw, at the Daily Mail link I posted earlier, that Trump's attorneys sent a cease-and-desist to the NYT threatening a libel case.

NYT to Trump: 'We welcome the opportunity to have a court set him straight'
thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

NYT to Trump: 'We welcome the opportunity to have a court set him straight'
thehill.com...

Of course they do. I don't see how he can prove they are lying.

ETA: The burden of proof is on Donald if he were to move forward with a libel case.
edit on 13-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.
"

"The two planes that would most likely would've been used in the 80's were the 737 and the 767 (Majority 737). If you look up "737 First class" and "767 first class", BOTH of them have arm rests that do not move."

Plus, Trumps Jet does not have armrests that move either I read.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It kind of pisses me off, everyday people are the victims of REAL sexual assault. All this is telling people is that you should keep it to yourself unless you have a political motivation to come forward.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There seem to be a lot of people here who are either new to politics or haven't paid a lot of attention.

Serious allegations are always saved until the last couple of weeks prior to the election. Both sides are trying to dig up dirt on the opposition.

Sometimes they find it.

Once they get one person to come forward, the flood gates may burst open naturally.

That does not mean any of them are lying.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
It kind of pisses me off, everyday people are the victims of REAL sexual assault. All this is telling people is that you should keep it to yourself unless you have a political motivation to come forward.

I think the issue is people just don't believe them I mean the stories are outlandish to say the least. Like during an interview in his home where his wife leaves to go to the bathroom. How was this supposed to work when melania was there. I don't think any guy on the planet would be stupid enough to do that. The woman with the first class obvious lie story doesn't make sense. In a way I think this is having the opisit effect intended. There making him out to be a martyr you see it in thr last two polls. One he was tied aND latest he's ahead by +2. Either people are moving to trump because they don't believe it or because they do.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: icewaterI am writing in Mike Pence on my ballot.

Why don't you just vote for Hillary, a vote for Pence is a vote for Hillary!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
When they go Low - we go High.

Right, that is what Clinton says with her public face, but what about her private face? She is the one behind all these videos and people suddenly coming out of the woods against Trump. That's how the Clintons play this game, and that's how they did it to Julian Assanage with false rape allegations that eventually get dropped.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

"About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.
"

"The two planes that would most likely would've been used in the 80's were the 737 and the 767 (Majority 737). If you look up "737 First class" and "767 first class", BOTH of them have arm rests that do not move."

Plus, Trumps Jet does not have armrests that move either I read.

CNN’s aviation editor Jon Ostrower points out that first-class cabin seats for Braniff, National and TWA in the 1970s and 1980s both featured retractable armrests:
Jon Ostrower
‎@jonostrower
So far, I’ve found photos of armrests stowing on 70s-80s vintage Braniff, National and TWA first class cabins

PICS HERE:
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elysiumfire

Really because it was trump who paid women to make claims.

Why is one group of women believable and the other not???

Which begs the question, why these women waited till now to come forward?

Because women often look to put those things behind them, figure the guy will one day get what's coming to him...BUT once that guy goes on national television and DENIES it...it triggers them. It's personal at that point.

These women all cited Trump's debate answer as having never groped women as the trigger to come forward.

AND..The nonsense that they waited this long? All but the woman on the plane told friends and family at the time it happened and one woman ...Friend of Erin Burnett...even had a work colleague of hers in the room that witnessed it.

I'm not sure about all of the allegations, but one of them was 35 years ago. Also take into account none have reported to the police, there no criminal cases for any, none have sued in civil court (except 1 suing civilly for 100 million and claiming rape which was dismissed the first time). Is it out of reach to say these are an organized and orchestrated politically motivated attack a month away from election day? In order to distract the public from wikileaks? Media and DNC collusion is a foregone conclusion to some as much as what they already think about Trump. Will it change people's mind's? Because that's the purpose of these stories is to effect the election, and NOT to help women who are victims of sexual assault as if anyone actually thinks that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
When they go Low - we go High. I will not respond to the accusations here.

Speaking of "low" what about the America's and the mothers of the Benghazi attack that lost there loved ones? I surely don't think that was a "high" point when she said 'What difference does it make' then to call the mothers liars, if i do recall her leaked email showed she new very well it wasn't over no hoax video!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

How do you know she won't be handsy? Does Huma get that jealous?

Hold on a second. Let me get all self-righteous with you two and feign outrage like you two did with me in the Juanita Broaddrick thread.

Oh my God! How could you! How could you? Have you no shame? HAVE YOU KNOW SHAME AT ALL? You. Monsters.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'll make light of almost anything.

Except rape.

SMH

originally posted by: ketsuko
You likely don't believe her because she's not claiming Trump raped her.

Just deplorable!

ETA:
I just can't believe women keep these claims to themselves for 20 years and wait until just before an election to throw in with other women to pile on allegations!

Who does that?

Oh, yeaaaa... Juanita Broaddrick did that. Shucks.

Jessica Leeds, 74, told the New York Times that Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to slip his hand up her skirt in the first-class cabin of a plane more than three decades ago. “He was like an octopus,” Leeds told the paper. “His hands were everywhere.[b]

Now this is kinda funny: youtu.be...

Also, It seems she got some inspiration from Another sexual assault case two years prior.

Here's something else that's interesting interesting.

30 years and all of this really makes you think eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join