It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Really because it was trump who paid women to make claims.

Why is one group of women believable and the other not???

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: JinMI
30 years ago and 10 years ago respectively. Now these women come to the NYT at the same time? Why the wait?

a reply to: olaru12
Same question to your article of 22 years?

And how long ago were Bill Clinton's encounters, err right, who gives a sh•t.

Yah, or who violated nations, groping their regimes, penetrating their borders with bombs and troops.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Which begs the question, why these women waited till now to come forward?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Isn't it funny how the Trump supporters pretty much destroy their own arguments? They rally behind Juanita Broaddrick and her claims of being raped by Bill even though it took her 20+ years to come out. At the same time they try to discredit a woman who claims to have been groped by Trump because it took her 30 years to come out.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Octo Don has opened a can of worms with his debate answers. I imagine the same group defending Octo Don is the same group that defended Cosby. I don't think we have seen anything yet, a tsunami is coming against Octo Don.
edit on 13-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

ITS NOW 4 AND CLIMBING...

Four women accuse Trump of inappropriate touching
www.politico.com...

*Here is the thing...During the second debate, Anderson Cooper had to ask repeatedly whether Trump had actually groped women like he described...and it was like Trump didn't want to answer the question...and when he did, it was a throw away answer...quickly and uncomfortably quipped.

I knew right then he was in big trouble..

COOPER: So, Mr. Trump...

TRUMP: And we should get on to much more important things and much bigger things.

COOPER: Just for the record, though, are you saying that what you said on that bus 11 years ago that you did not actually kiss women without consent or grope women without consent?

TRUMP: I have great respect for women. Nobody has more respect for women than I do.

COOPER: So, for the record, you’re saying you never did that?

TRUMP: I’ve said things that, frankly, you hear these things I said. And I was embarrassed by it. But I have tremendous respect for women.

COOPER: Have you ever done those things?

TRUMP: And women have respect for me. And I will tell you: No, I have not. And I will tell you that I’m going to make our country safe. We’re going to have borders in our country, which we don’t have now.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Women who try to break up a marriage are not tramps. They are sluts who deserve to be publicly shamed for what they do. Hurt families and destroy marriages.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I just posted on the previous page that it's actually five now.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Sillyolme

Isn't it funny how the Trump supporters pretty much destroy their own arguments? They rally behind Juanita Broaddrick and her claims of being raped by Bill even though it took her 20+ years to come out. At the same time they try to discredit a woman who claims to have been groped by Trump because it took her 30 years to come out.

I didn't care to much about the other woman, it was that disgusting vulgar act with Monica Lewinsky in the white house that sealed Bill and Hillary's fate. Unless you think that was acceptable?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

These woman came forward after his taped confession was shown all over tv. Yeah sure Hillary's responsible for this.

Get a clue.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I imagine the same group defending Octo Don is the same group that defended Cosby.

Bite your tongue. Cosby drugged and forced sex on multiple victims over decades.

What girls claim Trump did makes him a boyscout, comparatively.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Which begs the question, why these women waited till now to come forward?

Because women often look to put those things behind them, figure the guy will one day get what's coming to him...BUT once that guy goes on national television and DENIES it...it triggers them. It's personal at that point.

These women all cited Trump's debate answer as having never groped women as the trigger to come forward.

AND..The nonsense that they waited this long? All but the woman on the plane told friends and family at the time it happened and one woman ...Friend of Erin Burnett...even had a work colleague of hers in the room that witnessed it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

apparently, there are witnesses.

will you believe them then, considering trump actually confessed doing this exact sort of thing.

No not at all. They simply will not believe any of this. They're so set on this false hero who doesn't care about them in the least. All he wants is the title president.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What does that have to do with this?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Because women often look to put those things behind them, figure the guy will one day get what's coming to him...BUT once that guy goes on national television and DENIES it...it triggers them. It's personal at that point.

It wasn't personal when it happened?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DeIirium

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DeIirium

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: DeIirium

Oh "he said, she said'. People believe what they want. I'm weary with the whole thing.

It is illegal. If Bill or Donald are innocent of these claims they can sue for libel to clear their names.

Unfortunately "he said, she said' can sway an election. Printing outrageous lies for political gain should be deemed illegal!

What good would it do, by the time the case get's settled in court one crook would have already been elected president.

You are wrongly quoting me as making that comment.

BUT, the mere threat of litigation -- if these claims are false -- is VERY compelling reason for a false accuser to drop them and recant.

Yes...But the Times reporter? Who claimed Trump pushed her against a wall and groped her while Pregnant Melania was upstairs? Trump's Butler at the time barged in to tell Trump that Melania was returning.

[Witness]

The woman who said trump offered her the tic tac and then kissed her on the mouth and tried to stick his tongue down her throat? She had a work colleague with her..

[Witness]

Otherwise...it will be interesting to see if Trump risks legal challenges to all these stories.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It wasn't personal when it happened?

It triggers them. One thing to have a bad moment and forget about it...another to see that person on TV...But to see that person on TV claiming that they have never done the thing they did to you?

It's a theme with famous people. It wasn't until Cosby loudly and publicly denied he had ever done those things until all the women came forward.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I saw, at the Daily Mail link I posted earlier, that Trump's attorneys sent a cease-and-desist to the NYT threatening a libel case.

I'm not passing any judgment on these women. I don't put it past Trump to have done what they are claiming. I also don't put it past Bill either.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
It triggers them. One thing to have a bad moment and forget about it...another to see that person on TV...But to see that person on TV claiming that they have never done the thing they did to you?

It's true that justice is not bound by time (or at least it ought not be), but genuine victims are doing themselves and other victims a great disservice the longer they wait to bring the crimes they were victims of to light. It's actually a form of selfishness not to report such a serious crime close to when it happens as you are only increasing the likelihood of more victims.

How will we ever evolve intellectually if we continue to let our thirst for punishment override our quest for justice to prevail?
edit on 13/10/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
When they go Low - we go High. I will not respond to the accusations here.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join