It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Jessica Leeds, a woman accusing Trump of sexually assaulting her, has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation.

#NextFakeTrumpVictim

Link?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

To me the CNN accuser looked she was auditioning for a role in a sequel in a Sharknado sequel. The low-budget B-Movie style kind of acting, beside the many holes in the story plus the timing gave it away has a hit piece. I think Tara Reid could of been slightly more convincing.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Nytimes conveniently left out that these two old "hags" are hardcore democrats.
This Trump Touched Inappropriately Story has a 99.9% chance of being a HOAX.

edit on 13-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Maybe she can star with Trump in Sharknado 4.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

The problem is how many people fell for this bogus story, will it effect Trump in votes?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't know why it posted my reply twice.

edit on 13-10-2016 by DeIirium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I rather see Hillary star in the sequel to Sharknado, Hillary is very good at remembering and sticking to her rehearsed lines or perhaps they can add a telepromter to the set.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeIirium

The problem is how many people fell for this bogus story, will it effect Trump in votes?

It will not effect the real voters, I think most people have caught on to the old bait and switch the MSM is portraying. Though it will show in the MSM fabricated polls and rigged votes.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Regardless of the veracity of these women coming forward Trump is pretty much hamstrung. 30 years later it's will be pretty much impossible to prove that these incidents happened. At the same time though it will be pretty much impossible to prove they didn't happen. Hillary's supporters well believe he did it. Trump's supporters will believe he didn't. What it does do though is prevent Trump from accusing Hillary of trying to discredit women that claim they were sexually assaulted by Bill. If he tries to pull that she can say that he is doing the same thing with his own accusers.

This means that Trump has pretty much lost his one defense against the "grab her by the..." recording.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

It will not effect the real voters, I think most people have caught on to the old bait and switch the MSM is portraying. Though it will show in the MSM fabricated polls and rigged votes.

That's true, Trump i believe awoke the silent majority which is huge most of them never voted because the system was corrupt.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Because they were afraid. He's a powerful man.
Because they were embarrassed they didn't have the guts to report it. What ever the reason.
He confessed this behaviour on tape. Now they don't need to be afraid.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Bills not running.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
www.subjectpolitics.com...

Debunked. First class seats do not have armrests that "lift up". They never have.

"About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

There are even pictures showing what first class looked like. It couldn't have happened.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Wanna bet more come forward without a law suit in hand?
Wanna bet he's accosted, molested and attacked many many women?
This has nothing to do with money.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Because they were afraid. He's a powerful man.
Because they were embarrassed they didn't have the guts to report it. What ever the reason.
He confessed this behaviour on tape. Now they don't need to be afraid.

Don't you think it slightly bizarre the one accuser said she would of been "ok" if Trump was just sexual assaulting her from waste up, who coached this woman, they should be fired!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Apparently there are five women now...link

(I don't know if that's been posted here, or not, yet.)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You get real and possibly read her stance on gun control instead of vomiting the common rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

A few less feminist sheeple will vote for him, but nothing that'll make a dent.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

No it's not. It's real women who until now had no voice.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

A few less feminist sheeple will vote for him, but nothing that'll make a dent.

That's what i think, i see all his rallies and Trump fills Super Bowl size arenas compared to Hillary not being able to fill a school auditorium.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join