It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two women come forward and say Donald Trump groped them.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
So that's what happens when you cross the Clintons...

If they don't have you murdered, they do the classic rape allegation move. They did the same thing for Julian Assange from WikiLeaks... rape allegations were eventually dropped for Assange, but only after the damage was done. The public doesn't care about due process, allegations are enough.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Everytime there's a leak, there's a rape allegation or a sex tape. Gotta love American politics..
edit on 13-10-2016 by PlasticWizard because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
30 years ago and 10 years ago respectively. Now these women come to the NYT at the same time? Why the wait?

Because the Clinton campaign is desperate and trying to slander Trump at the last second. Coincidences don't happen in politics.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Exactly, same,,,if you complained you'd be belittled and perhaps lose your job.

Had the same mate. Can't work under those hormonal circumstances. Funny,, happened once a month in a cycle I'd get groped or 'goosed' as they say and given an offer. Tragedy this this person was in a position of power and apart from resigning, there was nothing more I could do.

Days afterwards it was a total @#it fight and I'd get caned for the rejection I gave. With you on this. Trouble is, it's a double standard.

Maybe, just maybe, if this person becomes famous or in a public situ I could then complain say 20 years later and get some bucks. Reckon I'll wait aye. More in it when time clouds memories or perception.

ind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think every person should have their "day in court". But with the decades since the alleged events, the timing of the information being reported, the source (eg. NYT) of the report and the fact that the Clintons have a long history of slander and/or murder...I'll believe it when it is proven in court. Until then...innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm with you on that. It's epic that these allegations have been given light prior to or in the primaries.

The ace cards should have been disclosed at least 12 months ago.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

12 months ago few took Trump seriously.

12 months ago Trump didn't say on national television "No, I never did it."

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Precisely.

Thankyou.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I think every person should have their "day in court". But with the decades since the alleged events, the timing of the information being reported, the source (eg. NYT) of the report and the fact that the Clintons have a long history of slander and/or murder...I'll believe it when it is proven in court. Until then...innocent until proven guilty.

You seem to be completely oblivious to the hypocrisy of your own words.

I find it amusing.

edit on 13-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Lets see you try to take Clintons to court and have justice play out... You will die trying.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Trump doomed now?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Trump is friends with the Clintons, and this is all a show for the public.

Carry on marionette, carry on.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Trump is friends with the Clintons, and this is all a show for the public.

Well, that's a pivot.
Not sure I can disagree.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So I hear Trump supporters want to repeal the Nineteenth Amendment now.

I’d say that deserved a thread of its own but I really can’t be bothered.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
Going back the basics of the Constitution, we could eliminate the people from coming up with a President entirely. But there's that pesky home rule thing.

The executive power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his office during the term of four years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same term, be elected, as follows:

Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or person holding an office of trust or profit under the United States, shall be appointed an elector.

edit on 10/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There should be a law against allowing the wife of an impeached ex-president to run for president. It should be extended to immediate family too... At what point is the wife just a proxy for the husband? Becoming president by proxy... a neat way to control the White House for more than the allowable years as president, or after being impeached.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yeah.

That's what this county needs! More laws!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Ok, then lets just allow an entire family to rule the White House. We let the Bushes do it, I guess the Clintons are next.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
How stupid are american people?
Is this crap even taken seriously by anybody?
The timing of these allegations is pathetic desperation...
Why would this be any more disconcerting than the actions of the old witch Hillary?
Doesn't everybody here know she practices some very evil things?
Look at the stupid look she always has on her face... That grin is all wrong but it eludes to her true condition...
She has some dark entities around her at all times and sometimes they are in control of her...
Im sure most are thinking im just making this stuff up but Im not...
Aside from these things shes a pig who has had sex with numerous men and woman at the same time during rituals... But whats worse is she has had sex with dogs snakes goats and horses as well...
Unlike the crap being peddled now about Trump because they are feeling the fear... What I have said is truth...
But if what I have said is of no concern to you... Just wait to see the horrors in store for America and indeed all mankind should the whore of Babylon come to power...
Think you have fears of Russia now???

edit on 13-10-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: muse7

Well, I guess I'll have to vote for Hillary now because Trump groped women decades ago.

Of course Hillary will destroy the economy, raise taxes, start wars, take away rights and freedoms, but at least she wont be all "handsy".

really quite sickening how your trump cheerleaders will excuse anything he does. Including groping women. Lets play a game...how low can you and him go in the next month.

If you don't believe the story, fine. But if you are excusing his behaviour, you really are low. So very very very low. Give yourself a pat on the back.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join