It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Polls: Dramatic inflection point Trump falling 6 to 12 pts in just 5 days after 2nd debate.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

After the revelation of previous Friday when Media was able to disclose a private recording on a behind doors conversation in which Donald Trump reveals his truly way of thinking about women, treating them as simple objects of pleasure and entertaining, showing not respect for their dignity and denying at all their intelligence.

“I don’t even wait,” Trump boasts in the tape, as he talks about groping at women’s genitals.

“And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says to Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” in a clip from 2005 that was first published by the Washington Post late on Friday. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” an off-camera voice that appears to be Bush replies.

“Grab them by the pussy,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Read more: www.politico.com...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Please check:

www.washingtonpost.com... 47eeed4_story.html

Now, also this was followed by the almost obscene way he tried to twist a debate that was intended to clarify his remarks pointing all his well known rhetoric venom in to distract the people with the supposed faults of almost everybody else but him, and with a group of paid supposed victims of sexual rape that he tried to spin over Clinton.

Please check:
www.usnews.com...

Mr Trump is forgetting that Hillary Clinton before to be a Nominee is also woman, so he is starting to pay the cost in the loss of popular support in the polls, being right now 6 up to 12 points below Clinton's , this depending on the poll you chose to believe as a measure of the trends in the public opinion about this election.

Please check:
www.bing.com...

time.com...

www.cnbc.com...

larampadinapoli.com...

To many Polls can't lie, they also don't make up what the people is feeling, the way the voters in general, not just the members of his weird campaign and fans groups are assuming and thinking with respect to a politician that has thought that his great expertise in to entertain people through the media may allow him to make cynicism welcome and even acceptable in a general election, forgetting that moral integrity is a must for a person that eventually may reach the white house.

We are starting to see something few times seen at just three weeks of the general election: Polls showing two digits difference in between the first and second candidate, showing that Trump is not falling anymore is literally crushing in the bottom.

Please check:
www.redstate.com...

An increasing number of Republicans are dropping off of to support his campaign and they are changing their voting decision due to the openly so crudely immoral behavior of their Nominee.

Please check:

www.cbsnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The fact that this candidate can be flagged positively by dozens and even hundreds of people in threads created by his own supporters is not going to make work his deceiving operation, a lie is not a true it does not matter how many thousands of times is repeated by anybody.

At the end of the story, in the actual election he is not going to be elected just only for who laugh of his mockery or his ridicule corruption tactics, he is going to be defeated with an actual multitude of votes of millions of responsible and intelligent Americans rejecting his lack of respect to anybody, for the public opinion in general, but moreover specially for the American women.

Finally if you still think that the conversation clearly recorded that Donald Trump even didn't deny to have occurred, but he cynically called Locker talk is an isolated incident, check this other one in which he also humiliates an Apprentice’ Contestant’s ( Emily West) :

“I assume you’re gonna leave this off, don’t put this s*** on the show, you know. But her skin, her skin sucks, OK?” he said, according to the transcript of the unaired scene. “I mean her skin, she needs some serious f***in’ dermatology.”

Please check:
www.yahoo.com...

The thread is open to everybody but moreover to the good Americans that are tired of this nasty candidate, with his mockery, with his lack of ideas, with his xenophobic rhetoric, with the so low level of quality in the debates that he is imposing with his very well known rough style to behave.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/12/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Educate yourself...

You are backing a criminal.

Polls do lie, are you kidding ?

People on high horses generally fall the farthest.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Really interesting. I consider myself a relatively leveled headed, yet informed citizen and yes granted I detest Hillary, I certainly wasn't Pro Trump.

He nailed that 2nd debate and if it wasn't for my gut telling me something is very VERY fishy about this entire election including Trump, he'd have my vote unequivocally.

I suppose you don't really need WikiLeaks to see the media is cahooting.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You sure about all that?

A new NBC/WSJ poll shows that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton lost significant ground in post-debate surveys of likely voters. According to the survey data collected by NBC/WSJ on October 10, the only post-debate day for which data are available, Clinton’s lead in two-way race is only two percentage points. In a four-way race, the post-debate data shows a Clinton lead of five percentage points.

A reader points out the breakdown of interviews per day which slightly impacts the arithmetic detailed above. The poll states that 500 registered voter interviews were conducted October 8-9 and 400 were conducted after the debate on October 10. For the two-way numbers, the Hillary math would then look like this: (250/900 * 52%) + (250/900 * 52%) + (400/900 * x) = 50%. Using that math, Clinton would be at 47.5 percent in the October 10 post-debate survey. For Trump, the two-way math would be: (250/900 * 38%) + (250/900 * 38%) + (400/900 * y) = 40%. That would put Trump at 42.5 percent following the debate. Those results show Clinton’s pre-debate lead of 14 percentage points shrinking to just 5 percentage points following the debate.

For the four-way numbers, the Clinton math would be: (250/900 * 46%) + (250/900 * 46%) + (400/900 * 46) = 46%. That would put Clinton’s post-debate level of support at 46%. For Trump, the equation would be: (250/900 * 35%) + (250/900 * 35%) + (400/900 * y) = 37%. That would put Trump’s support at 39.5 percent post-debate, giving Clinton a 6.5-point lead following the debate, compared to an 11-point lead before the debate.

here

Do you not realize your links are from polling BEFORE the debate?
edit on 12-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

....SO you're saying my constant off color jokes about taking hostages and sniping at politicians is a SEVERE condemnation of myself both as a man and as a Christian?

OR

The world is a TAD more nasty that those whom are offended by mere harsh language can apparently understand
and DIRTY language is a virtual NON equation when stacked against NATIONAL SECURITY violations ,it having been covered up and MY buddies DYING to support said lies?
edit on 12-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As usual the Angel of Light is right!

Donald Trump’s sexually aggressive comments sent his presidential campaign into a nosedive this past weekend, according to polls conducted in the 48-hour period between the release of an 11-year-old video of Trump bragging about groping women and Sunday night’s second presidential debate.

www.politico.com...

As of Wednesday afternoon, a handful of state and national polls that were in the field when The Washington Post first released the Trump video — have been released. And they almost uniformly show big gains for Hillary Clinton in the immediate aftermath of the video and the internecine bombardment from Republicans across the country announcing they wouldn’t support Trump or calling for him to be replaced on the ticket.

Trump is really taking a pollster beating over this

Though I don't think Trump really wants to win but this event has made him crazier.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Maybe she should watch Hillary's America.

I just got done watching it and am too pissed to comment further.

If you want an eye opener into the depth of criminality and treason with this woman watch 'Hillary's America'.
VIOOZ Hillary's America

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What is immediately apparent is that you come off as some angel of light or truth, but revel in the mainstream media's attempt to direct and control the narrative.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Educate yourself...

Lighten up Francis...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Are you trolling?

OP's assertion was that Trump was falling AFTER the debate.

Your own posts only shows polling from BEFORE the debate.

Good lord, critical thinking has evaporated around here. People can't even read anymore.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Really interesting. I consider myself a relatively leveled headed, yet informed citizen and yes granted I detest Hillary, I certainly wasn't Pro Trump.

He nailed that 2nd debate

Here's the thing to ponder...you ask most nut-job's and they will tell you they consider themselves "relatively leveled headed" and "informed citizens"..

Not saying you are nut-job, just saying you shouldn't take your own word for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I wonder how far Trumps numbers will plummet with this revelation. It's going viral.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: whyamIhere
Maybe she should watch Hillary's America.

I just got done watching it and am too pissed to comment further.

If you want an eye opener into the depth of criminality and treason with this woman watch 'Hillary's America'.
VIOOZ Hillary's America

You and CavTrooper are spot on.

To think that people are going to be swayed by some poser with a Christian sounding name is insulting!
Stars to you to and nothing for the OP.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Willtell

Good lord, critical thinking has evaporated around here. People can't even read anymore.

Reading is progressive tool taught in liberal universities to indoctrinate innocent children into the New World Order.

I try not to read whenever possible. I don't even understand the letters I am typing!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
here

Do you not realize your links are from polling BEFORE the debate?

^ THIS ^

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
double
edit on 12-10-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Well Dear MysticPearl ,

as Hillary Clinton has correctly said in more than one occasion on this TV debates: Donald Trump is living in his own alternative reality, and this can be extended it seems to his followers, who are trying to live in a No Time Universe.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Honestly?...I didn't post his poll numbers because I thought everyone realized already he was done.

But apparently the denial is deep with some..

Here is a tid-bit...No candidate for President in History has recovered from this great a margin of losing this close to election day....and the polls don't even fully reflect the bus video fall-out yet...

For example Nate Silver's Poll tracker has Trump at only a 13% of winning...and that doesn't reflect full fall-out yet from the video.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

ANY poll you look at ..Apart from LA Times...which is an admitted experiment panel, not poll.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Educate yourself...

Lighten up Francis...

Just think of me as your big toe...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

He nailed that 2nd debate

Here's the thing to ponder...you ask most nut-job's and they will tell you they consider themselves "relatively leveled headed" and "informed citizens"..

Not saying you are nut-job, just saying you shouldn't take your own word for it.

I don't have to, it's reinforced by others daily.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join