It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if only men voted?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

although, if you happen to be in some of the other denominations, you just might find the pastor counseling you to stay with him, and work out the problems in the marriage, heck they might even try to convince you that it was your fault for not being able to satisfy his sexual desire!!

and you might find that similar counseling is given to abused women.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Recently, a friend was shocked that her 50ish female cousin, a Trump supporter, voiced that women should not be allowed to vote, because they're so "emotional". I swear we are living in strange times! It's 2016, not 1816, or even 1916!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't really believe what they're saying. I haven't met a single woman in real life who is going to vote for Hillary.

I think Hillary hates women. That's why she defended her husband instead of dumping him like most women would.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

is the he she grabbing your crouch in the dressing room???
according to trump, he might and you will let him, because he's rich and powerful!!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: spiritualzombie

It is her decision, and making it has meaning when you state you represent and stand for something.

Really, on the campaign trail she says you should always divorce the guy? What are you saying?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: Indigo5

I think it's interesting that Trump's followers think the appropriate response is #repealTheNineteenth - as though telling women their votes shouldn't count since they're not voting for Trump is going to convince anyone that they should suddenly fall in line.

If anything, it solidifies the feminist vote.

Oh you really don't believe this. Besides the Dems are the only party that have had and do have as part of their platform the dumping of an amendment.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What? When did we discuss denominations? I said the Bible provides for divorce in the case of adultery.

I cannot help which denominations or churches do or do not follow scripture, and yes, many times it is a good idea to try to heal your marriage, especially if children are involved because then a divorce doesn't just tear apart your life, but it devastates theirs too.

However, in the case of Bill and Hillary, we have a serial philanderer and the woman who sticks with him, not out of love, but out of convenience and the need for her own ambitious advancement.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: WilburnRoach

Nope just stating there's an equivalency here. Also by enabling it, she becomes a part of the problem. So she owns it now too. Especially as one who claims to be a defender of women's rights and against the mistreatment of women.

My only point was that they are equivalent, they cancel each other out.

Therefor as it applies to both candidates there is no point, unless to decry both candidates.

Is it mistreatment to defend your husband against women who claim they have had sexual contact with him when he swears to you he hasn't?

I'm just curious. Cause Billy didn't let her in on truth vs fiction until after she had been made into a fool defending him.

Is it wrong to go after a woman who wanted her friend to lie in court on her behalf regarding being molested, and who another friend of hers testified she seemed excited and happy to have the attention? (Willey) Or to put your marriage and family before a woman who swore in an affidavit that nothing had happened but then changes her story decades later in what could only be an uncorroborated he-said-she-said? (Broddrick)
For example...

I think Hillary made a poor choice in marrying Bill, but having a bad marriage isn't Constitutionally disqualifying.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I have to ask... Are these infographics accurate?

Because if so, the men of America need a serious word having with them.

As an American man, in my opinion you may keep your counsel to yourself.

It appears to me as if the majority of ladies of my fine nation should use their brains and not their reproductive organs to vote.

Why do you assume they're not using their brains?

Because they obviously have not used critical thinking to deduce that HIllary Clinton is the worst possible choice for President in the history of the USA.

So, because they don't agree with you. Got it

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I have to ask... Are these infographics accurate?

Because if so, the men of America need a serious word having with them.

As an American man, in my opinion you may keep your counsel to yourself.

It appears to me as if the majority of ladies of my fine nation should use their brains and not their reproductive organs to vote.

That wasn't offensive at all. /sarc It was deploreable. /not sarc

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
what's insane is that women are being told that hillary is so bad, we have no choice but to vote of trashy trump!!
umm...ya, we have other choices! there's johnson and stein. if neither of them seems suitable, one can always come up with a write in. to accept trump, because of fear that hillary will do this or that or the other thing (many of which are based on trumped up stories from the likes of alex jones) is not acting rationally.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You want to vote Stein I'm all in. I wouldn't mind standing behind her as 1st woman president. Just not Hillary. I'm voting Stein myself. Had a brief bit were I was considering Trump, but bah.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You want to vote Stein I'm all in. I wouldn't mind standing behind her as 1st woman president. Just not Hillary. I'm voting Stein myself. Had a brief bit were I was considering Trump, but bah.

Well at least instead of using your vote to hurt the country, you're opting to throw it away entirely. I wish more Trump supporters would choose to abort their vote.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Voting either Trump or Hillary hurts our country. I wish more would do like I am so that we could make a positive change in the status quo.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Why do men dislike women that they never met? Those graphs were a awakening for me. They both say a lot.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Voting either Trump or Hillary hurts our country.

Only republicans think that way. It's a common mantra that republicans use as an excuse for why they vote for terrible people. "Both are equally bad", so I'll just vote for the obvious racist, bigot, misogynist, authoritarian... because Hillary and emails.

I really have yet to be convinced Hillary is so awful. I'm really not a fan of her... but I'm just not convinced by all the negative right-wing conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm voting Stein, and that's bull#, a growing number of people believe this way from all walks of life. I'm a progressive by nature. Almost every ideal is progressive, I voted for Obama his first term. I toyed with supporting Trump because of Hillary for a bit. Before that bit of insanity I was a Bernie supporter then a Stein supporter, I'm back to Stein. Hillary is a tried and true crony capitalist puppet. That was the republicans job til they got all the policies they wanted from that side of the aisle passed through Bush, who I opposed vehemently, so now they're pushing democratic and killing the republican party cause they can do everything they want with the democratic party and Hillary.

I didn't vote for Obama his second term because by then he had exposed himself.

Actually most people that think neither option is good and it's two evils are likely to be of neither party and moderate that can see both sides for how terrible they are and recognize the lack of a good option.
edit on 10/12/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Pay attention fellas...

I've been paying attention the whole time. I even noticed when they briefly talked about repealing the 14th Amendment to get rid of birthright citizenship. That amendment is literally the one that gave all former slaves citizenship, too.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

is the he she grabbing your crouch in the dressing room???
according to trump, he might and you will let him, because he's rich and powerful!!

What's so wrong with trumps sentiment?

Obviously he thinks he can do it because quite frankly he can do it, and you know it.

Instead of attacking trump for thinking he can do whatever he wants to women because he's rich

maybe they should spend that time convincing other women to get some self respect and morals and stop doing things because a someone is rich and/or famous.
edit on 12-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

We may not agree all the time, but I sure do admire your integrity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join