It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0HOUR1 claims to have sent Hillary's 33,000 missing emails to WikiLeaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yeah i will believe it when wikileaks puts the emails on their site. 33,000 emails on the eve of the election sounds like a setup. First getting thouse emails is impossible now so it would mean someone sat on them? Why release them now? If wikileaks vets the emails the presidential election will be over and WW3 will have been started by the time we get them because they have to make sure they are accurate and not fakes.

Sorry but i dont trust anon as it could be anyone and is most likely counter intelligence fakes.

0day is what they call a vulnerability that is brand new.
If i was wikileaks i would open that file in computer without a nic and in a virtualized os with a kill switch on the harddrive.

This gets interesting. This is the story as I currently understand it.

Everyone has been concentrating on the contents of the wikileaks data. Somebody decided to look more closely at the addresses in use, which lead to identifying a handful of additional servers that were being run by the Clintons but hadn't been previously disclosed.

These servers were then targeted. The claim is that a backup of the emails was found on one of them.

Identifying these servers only came about from the wikileaks release, which is why it has only happened now.

It was always assumed that a backup existed somewhere, simply because that might represent a lot of information too important to lose.

This could all be trolling and lulz, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Interesting rumor.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope we don't have to wait for the STATE DEPARTMENT to release those e-mails to the public. That won't be until hell freezes over.. and even then, most of the words will be blacked-out.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Unfortunately it's not to hard for them. Most people forgot what our civic duties and responsibilities are.

People forget democracy is only as strong as the voice of its people, and ours is very weak. Noone wants to spend the time to get unbiased information (rare) but also read both sides (there should be more) .

It's funny, I can talk ill of both candidates (quite easy). Yet most of the facts I bring up will only make someone think I'm crazy or have to much time on my hands, neither of which I think are true (though crazy people typically don't know they're crazy )

But in all seriousness it's hard to keep the passion when everyone just thinks that powerful people would for any reason keep their best interests at heart without accountability. Judging by your name and seeing your posts sometimes I'm sure you share some of that sentiment.
edit on 12-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

This could all be trolling and lulz, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Interesting rumor.

Indeed. I might be totally wrong in how it happened, I was catching things as they flew past on the periphery.

It would be nice to know exactly how things worked out and give credit where it's due.

If it's genuine, of course. Only time will tell in that respect.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No, it's not hard. They've spent a lot of time and money studying human psychology, and especially mas psychology and ways and means with which to manipulate people individually and as a group. Group dynamics are very well understood and utilized by the string pullers.

My screen name references the fact that I am indeed tired and worn out due to all of the self-centered leaders we seem to keep putting into power.

Passion is oft confused for crazy especially when one begins rooting around the underbelly of our governments and their actions. People, by and large, don't want to believe that those they look up to (politicians?) to lead us as a nation would do these despicable acts; but the truth is they do and as has been noted by many, they all do.

That's the only way I could see supporting Hillary, I mean if they're all crooks anyway, why not have the biggest crook running the whole shebang?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

One thing is for certain...multiple email addresses were used by top Clinton members...as far as servers...my guess is it was different domains on the same server...easier to clean up.

If I recall the comment that had been posted, they were on a server hosting a ridiculous amount of other sites, so it's possible that the secondary domains all exist in a datacentre somewhere with only the main Clinton account on the server in her bathroom.

The Clinton IT guy doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the box, poor security on a shared server running software with known (and possibly unpatched) vulns wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah....he doesn't strike me as very smart either. The fact that HRC used them for her personal email is cause to really question her/her aides judgement. I specialized in security for a number of years working with secret/top secret clearance for LM Global Combat Support so I know a tiny bit of what goes into securing data. The fact that they think that deleting HER email server does anything is actually laughable....do they think she was just emailing herself or that if you delete her email then it deletes the emails that were sent and the chain from all servers ever sent to?

Honestly, I used to implement email services that DID delete after being read after "X" amount of time if the email chain was not replied to. The sender had the option of keeping the "sent item", but anyone that received it did not. Granted they were not wiped to DoD standards (which still doesn't guarantee anything) as you could not wipe everyone's PC/Server they were being sent to, but this type of service, I would think, would be standard for someone in her position.

The most secure data destruction I EVER worked on was for Google....and when I say destroy, I mean having to take the entire server, video each component being drilled out with a specific size bit and the HDD and RAM being first degaussed then completely shredded (WAY OVERKILL). That video had to be uploaded to their cloud for EVERY server for review by their security team. Every part number of each machine had to be inventoried and shown in the video for them to reconcile on their database. It was INSANELY over the top, but I can guarantee that nothing ever got out.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope we don't have to wait for the STATE DEPARTMENT to release those e-mails to the public. That won't be until hell freezes over.. and even then, most of the words will be blacked-out.

Indeed!
Let's see them unredacted.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Wiki is trying to gain a regular following and show it has impact before releasing the Hillary damning emails at this point...they want to make sure they have everyone's attention before those come out.

I want to believe that but.. it feels like there's such a glut now of emails anything significant will be lost in monumental amount of reading someone must do to discover anything.

What needed to happen, was Wikileaks needed to release half a dozen very specific emails that damage her credibility before the dump.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Your exactly right.

And to elaborate on your last point on Hillary, I've almost gotten there. My logic before is I'm cynical about this whole cycle. If I could have my way Ron Paul would be running for reelection right now. I would have even settled for Bernie. Those are two o the very few politicians I've seen in my lifetime that could be morally sound.

But that's not the case, I thought for a while vote Trump as he can only get four years (most likely) Hillary may get eight. But if we use the outside card with Trump it may leave a bad taste in many people's mouth. Hillary may ultimately show the truth of pandering politicians. I'm an independent and I can see she is surely not a Democrat, merely a wolf in sheep's clothing. One of the most despicable existences one could have if abused, and she has surely abused it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Wiki is trying to gain a regular following and show it has impact before releasing the Hillary damning emails at this point...they want to make sure they have everyone's attention before those come out.

I want to believe that but.. it feels like there's such a glut now of emails anything significant will be lost in monumental amount of reading someone must do to discover anything.

What needed to happen, was Wikileaks needed to release half a dozen very specific emails that damage her credibility before the dump.

I believe they are trying to get as many involved in this as possible prior to doing just that. The more small discrepancies they release that start to chip away at the wall and people start quitting or getting fired, the more momentum builds and questions arise....then they drop the bomb to end it all when everyone is waiting for it and nothing will stop them from looking at it.

It is a really smart tactic actually....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope you're right.

The Clinton campaign is putting out every smear tactic they have. If anyone had paid attention to the emails, they'd know. We're seeing it all and it was all there.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
SHE COULD EAT ABORTED BABIES AND ALL THAT MATTERS IS TRUMP IS HETERO

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Podesta had his Apple ID and password in the last batch of leaks (This part I was able to verify)... from there I believe his Gmail, Twitter, and iCloud accounts were accessed and devices (iPad and iPhone) were subsequently wiped. There were tweets about access to Google Groups and backups of HRC data.
But that's what I saw on Twitter, so... grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Well, I did just find this:

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-02-09 20:56
Subject: RE: Thanks

I am all in

Sounds like it will be a bad nite , we all need to buckle up and double down
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:36 PM
To: Steve Elmendorf
Subject: Thanks

Didn't think wet works meant pool parties at the Vineyard.

/podesta-emails/emailid/6008

Make note of when this exchange took place, recall if you will someone of import died a few scant days later. I can't even begin to fathom what this might mean.
edit on 13-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I guess they were stupid enough to talk about wet works in the emails.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Looks like the Scalia death is back in the news thanks to Anon:
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

The 33,000 deleted emails? Yeah right!

Why don't u head on over to Twitter and tell them that yourself?

From what I can ascertain, they r the real deal...Will know for sure Monday. That's when they are supposed to release a tape of Hillary saying some very nasty things.

Regardless, I wouldn't want them on my bad side.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
SHE COULD EAT ABORTED BABIES AND ALL THAT MATTERS IS TRUMP IS HETERO

What's that?? Can u clarify, or?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join