It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There you go again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Trump is once again claiming the polls are rigged.

With Hillary Clinton extending her lead nationwide and in key battleground states, Trump is toying with what might be called "poll denialism," giving his supporters license to dismiss the discouraging data.

"Even the polls are crooked," he said at a Monday night rally, expressing disbelief that he is losing to Clinton in Pennsylvania. "Look, we're in a rigged system."

Trump has only topped Clinton in one scientifically conducted poll in Pennsylvania since it became clear he would be the GOP's nominee back in April, while Clinton has been in the lead in 18 of them. In the most recent polls, Clinton holds a double-digit lead there.

cnn

When he is up in the polls he touts them, when he is down they are rigged. He loves some Drudge polls or other non scientific polls, he often touts the LATimes but they are showing him tied lol.

On Tuesday when Bill O'Reilly told him that "you're behind with women," Trump responded, "I'm not sure I believe it. I'm not sure I believe it."

Nearly every national poll finds Clinton well ahead among women, and she holds a 17-point lead among women in the most recent national polling on the race from NBC and the Wall Street Journal.

Bill O'Reilly didn't correct Trump.

Some of Trump's bullish talk is run-of-the-mill campaign rhetoric -- rallying the base -- but there are times when Trump and his aides are clearly misleading voters.

Trump told O'Reilly that "Virtually everybody, other than, you know, some crooked polls, said that we won the debate easily."

In fact, every scientific poll of debate watchers found that Clinton was the victor.
O'Reilly did not interject to correct Trump.

Only Trumps base thought he won the debate. It doesn't stop Trump from lying about it.

Well there he goes again!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
CNN huh? The same CNN that hosts Anderson Cooper, the news correspondent that fakes live news casts to show the need for war in the Middle East. The same Anderson Duper that mediated the last debate? The one CNN poll I saw after the second debate had Hillary up by 11 points.

I expect them to say Trump is only ahead in one poll. Proof the media is behind Hillary.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe you missed the DNC leaks that showed CNN and MSNBC directly controlling the narrative to keep Hillary in positive light? When you collude with the DNC against the opposition and get caught that's what happens. People stop believing your BS.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The same CNN that had a vice presidential debate focus group of who won the debate in the same state that Tim Kaine was governor of.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

You are right that Trump is hypocritical for favoring the polls where he is winning, and attacking the one where he doesn't.

I believ all the polls are garbage. The so called scientific polls have been get increasingly worse for the past 5 years, there predicted Romney to win, the predicted the dems to win big in the 2014 primary, they predicted brexit to fail, and predicted Trump to do terribly in the primaries.

And regarding the two polls right after the debate that showed clinton, here is a whole thread on why they are garbage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The "Polls" are a meaningless distraction.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Er..Trump did win. Objectively. It was great fun.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sorry Wilburn, coming up with something from CNN just will not fly with this bunch here. Ya gotta come up with 'proof positive from a more substantial source like KillalltheLiberals.com and PushProgressivesoffthePlank.org if you want to get any traction around here.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah i know

But to the other posters:

new topics

top topics

join