It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The BS piles up so fast you need wings to stay above it.

Someone just link the rape case.

Case? These are allegations. He is a former president and his wife is running for president now. I think I would be scared for my life to bring it to trial. I don't understand your request

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt
Oh its all allegory, I mean allegations.

Where are the girls lining up like Cosby? Sorry, I'm behind the eight ball.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Cause they will not win in court. The Clintons are powerful. They are scared for their life. Hillary wants to drone them like Wikileaks Julian Assange. It will probably be revealed in a upcoming leaked declassified email from her

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You will note that the protesters (some of whom appear to be actresses hired for the occasion) all have www.infowars.com on their signs and tee shirts. Jones does not pass up an opportunity to advertise himself.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: intrptr

Cause they will not win in court. The Clintons are powerful. They are scared for their life. Hillary wants to drone them like Wikileaks Julian Assange. It will probably be revealed in a upcoming leaked declassified email from her

LOL, yah okay, never mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Democrats make fun of rapists of it's defending their own.

But they'll post eleventy hundred pages of articles about Trump's locker room talk or "allegedly" going backstage into a women's dressing room and act as if he actually raped someone.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You will note that the protesters (some of whom appear to be actresses hired for the occasion) all have www.infowars.com on their signs and tee shirts. Jones does not pass up an opportunity to advertise himself.

They have that on their shirts because he's paying people to do it. It's at the bottom of the OP
He sells shirts for $20 and promises to pay thousands to people if they can get on camera with the shirt or shout "Bill Clinton is a rapist!"

So yes, he is 100% offering to pay (I doubt he actually will pony up the money given that his "movement" has rules like you have to be on camera for 5 seconds) for fake protesters and people are taking him up on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Donald Trump has been accused of rape also.
Appears to be moving forward also.

www.ibtimes.com...

Should we call him a rapist now or when he has been convicted?.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: jjkenobi

Donald Trump has been accused of rape also.
Appears to be moving forward also.

www.ibtimes.com...

Should we call him a rapist now or when he has been convicted?.

This is not the first time that Trump has been accused of rape. Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump accused the businessman of raping her in a sworn deposition that surfaced after their divorce. She later walked those statements back and said that he did not rape her in a “literal or criminal sense.”

“As I have said before, the allegations are categorically untrue and an obvious publicity stunt aimed at smearing my client, ” Alan Garten, Trump’s general counsel for nearly a decade, told LawNewz.com.
www.ibtimes.com...

One accusation and you want to jump to calling someone a rapist. That would be a bit foolish. Ever in your life have you been accused of something you didn't do? By any chance were you just born yesterday?

ETA: Hillary Clinton LAUGHS as she recalls how she helped child rapist get off the hook
edit on 12-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

He's been doing these kinds of contests for ages. Note: he was already selling the shirts well in advance of doing the contest/challenge; he's done past contests that you didn't 'have to' buy anything. Can you provide evidence he's never paid up?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Or I suppose real altruism is when CRIMINAL billionaire George Soros doles out millions of dollars to incite riots. That's honorable 'movement stuff', right?

edit on 12-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Democrats make fun of rapists of it's defending their own.

But they'll post eleventy hundred pages of articles about Trump's locker room talk or "allegedly" going backstage into a women's dressing room and act as if he actually raped someone.

Well, this is going viral. This can't be good.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All of that cutesy fabrication of words and you don't address the issue.....

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

NO. You don't address the issue of this thread. The issue of this thread is the paid movement to help bring down Hillery Clinton spearheaded by Infowars.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He's been paying protesters for years and calling them "contests" while he sells merchandise and rails against Soros "paying" protesters because his funds grant money to organizations like MoveOn?

Soros's funds grant money to hundreds of organizations. That makes it relatively easy to discredit any of them simply by saying they're Soros puppets, regardless of whether or not Soros exerts any direct influence over their activism. Soros is a convenient boogeyman because he's a douche bag and he does dump a lot of money. I personally wish he'd go away. I've nothing good to say about the man.

That said, has Soros ever paid a "protester" $5000 to get on camera yelling a line while wearing a t-shirt he sold them?

I'm going to guess no. That's exactly what Alex Jones is doing. He's paying people to protest. He's paying protesters. He can call it a friggin "contest" if he wants, he can call it a stunt or call it "Square Dancing with the Stars" for all I care — it won't change the nature of what he's doing. Do you not agree?

I have no idea if he pays up (and I didn't claim to know one way or the other, I opined that he probably won't) but if does, then he's getting funding from somewhere and it ain't t-shirt sales. To that point: He's also super chummy with Trump's longtime friend/toady and Manaforts longtime partner — Roger Stone — a man who has personally done more to corrupt US elections than probably any other human being, ever.

I take it you are familiar with Roger Stone? I can't think of a good thing to say about that man either and unfortunately he's young enough that unlike Soros, we probably can't get our hopes up that nature will have removed him from circulation before the next election.
edit on 2016-10-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

When AJ pays groups to riot then we'll have him as a comparison to Soros.

You generalized your response to mine, without dealing with its details (about AJ's history of this sort of thing).

I didn't know anything about Mr. Stone until just very recently. I'm not a partisan hack, afterall.

Perhaps AJ was mostly new to you before ATS, but he's been around a long time and has paid contests for all sorts of things including art contests.

It's hilarious you gripe about his vast profiteering scheme here, but then assert he must be getting the money for the contest by some outer means. Could it be he's using the profits from the shirts to fund the contest to get the Bill's A Rapist issue onto TV? NAH!

What hes doing is more akin to advocating a 21st Century 'wheat pasting' campaign. It's more to the tune of propaganda than proper protesting. This would fall more under paid trolls (by a private citizen), than paid protestors (like the ones the DNC / Hillary / Soros / etc bus from Rally to BLM riot). Nice try though. It really was a nice try! I really mean that!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I didn't know anything about Mr. Stone until just very recently. I'm not a partisan hack, afterall.

The guy is notorious. Do yourself a favor and research Stone, Manafort, Charles Black Jr, Lee Atwater and their clique. Alex Jones is a joke. I've been aware of him for years. PJW is a hack who makes s# up but at least he's not psychotic (or faking psychosis).

You can call me a partisan hack all you want — that's fine — but if you don't know anything about the men I just listed and you've been paying attention to Alex Jones for years with a goal of understanding "what's really going on" then you've wasted years.

When AJ pays groups to riot then we'll have him as a comparison to Soros.

Words matter. Did Soros himself hand money to groups with some explicit quid pro quo arrangement for rioting? If you're going to pull out the $650k figure from the OSF agenda document, don't bother.

It's hilarious you gripe about his vast profiteering scheme here, but then assert he must be getting the money for the contest by some outer means. Could it be he's using the profits from the shirts to fund the contest to get the Bill's A Rapist issue onto TV? NAH!

Vast profiteering scheme? Are you denying that AJ makes money? Lol. Whatever money he makes is secondary to the fact that he's directly paying people for activism and he's a horrendous source of propaganda and disinformation. What I don't get is how you can't see that Soros and Alex Jones are both problems. That's how I feel even though I don't indulge every thinly substantiated CT about Soros because again, it's possible detest Soros and to be concerned with Soros's influence without believing every outlandish claim made.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

The reason people are sooo ignoring the Bill Clinton's actions with women
is that Bill Clinton is not running for President.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If you know a better beacon in this fight that the Corporate Globalists are waging this war against U.S. do tell. You know, the ones whose agenda you're on here parroting every day.

Soros funded BLM from the get go. OSF had their think tanks talking about that sort of thing before it came about. They funded the initial protests / riots. Hillary / Obama / Soros have had their back along the way. As well as the Criminal media whose line you tow in here daily. BLM Founder(s) & activist(s) live in Soros housing. On and on and on the tangled web goes. Meanwhile, somebody been busing agitators across state lines to BLM protests / riots and anti-Trump protests / riots.

And you have the gaul to grandstand in here about AJ being the problem, because he sells stuff to pay for his non-corporate/Soros/NWO/Globalist/Bankster funded operation.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks for your tireless effort to Correct The Record.

You are doing the ruling political class/globalists a great service.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Sputnik and Info Wars and Roger Stone, an interesting combination.

Alex Jones must be just through the moon with all this, and, he's probably making tons of dough on the shirt sales of Bill's a Rapist.

Heck the Trump campaign might have even funneled money through Stone to Info Wars for the order of 10,000 shirts.

Strange times...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

Hahaha!
As soon as the child rapist Trump has been demolished!
How pathetic!
Hillary is a rapist?
What sort of redneck fool cares a whit about her husband's past (other than pathetic already lost Republikkkans?), SHE is the next president!
Shifting the goalposts is all Trump can do. He's that pathetic!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join