It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Only those indoctrinated by the alt right believe this. Where is a conviction?

You can still have done something without being convicted of it. Why not just play the "pics or it didn't happen" card?

And if a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a noise?
edit on 12-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You can still have done something without being convicted of it. Why not just play the "pics or it didn't happen" card?

And if a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a noise?

Did Trump push it over? Or did Hillary give it two to the back of the trunk?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do you believe in innocent before proven guilty?.
We should support the victim and still not assume guilt for the accused until proven.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Did Trump push it over? Or did Hillary give it two to the back of the trunk?

Touche!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

People power. I love it. Let's hope it catches on, and with a little tweaking here and there, could be used in many ways in many situations in many issues.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Do you believe millions of things happen every day without ever being proven in court that they happened?

I had coffee this morning. And this afternoon. It has not been proven in court that I did so. Does that mean that I didn't actually have coffee?

Good christ some of you are just as bad as Trump supporters lol

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
IMHO,

The reason people are sooo ignoring the Bill Clinton's actions with women. You know Bill Clinton is saying, it depends on what your definition of "no" is.

If Bill Clinton is a rapist, that means that most core believes that liberals have had since 1992 have been wrong. Liberals are too smart to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Liberals are too smart to be wrong.

Finally!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm enjoying your sarcastic, satirical posts as of late

But like Nucleardoom points out, he IS a rapist (possibly even of the statutory variety), and so this topic is not funny in the least.

Alex Jones, on the other hand, is always a topic that can made fun of.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No I will say that about anyone Clinton or not I will not assume guilt when it is not proven I would hope anyone would do the same If fake allegations were brought up against me.
This isn't being about a Clinton supporter or not (because I am not I think they are both crap choices) this is about sticking up for what I believe. It is the best way we have at the moment innocent before proven guilty and seeing the evidence we can not know for sure.
If a woman says you raped her 20 years ago should we assume your guilt or do the right thing and assume innocent before guilt?.
I'm not saying he is innocent btw just pointing out you should be calling him an alleged rapist.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The definition of "rapist" is one who commits the act of rape.

Not "one who has been convicted of the crime of rape."

I'm neither a prosecutor nor a defense attorney, and I'm not a member of the media. I don't much care if they call Billy a rapist, an alleged rapist, or a cheesehead.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Shamrock6 because: that was a horrific type

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

We will never know the truth?

I'm pretty sure we will but sadly, I think it will be after he passes away.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I hope If true it is now, put him in jail If he has same goes for Trump though.
You guys think they are different and like I said only one is running for president. You all ignore the alleged things Trump has done but jump on the alleged things Bill has done.
Can you not all see the hypocrisy?.
I get most of you are just voting for your lesser evil but come on ATS you should be against both of them..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Nice to see you've joined the jedi side of infowar. I'm concerned about how youre going to pay the bills now though. Did AJ actually hire you?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The BS piles up so fast you need wings to stay above it.

Someone just link the rape case.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Also the difference between the alleged rapist Bill to the alleged rapist Don is one isn't running for president.

But wouldn't they both end up in the whitewhorehouse? Especially considering Hillary stated she is going to put bill in charge of the economy. Whole new batch of prey, er, I mean interns.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

How much do you really know about the allegations against Bill Clinton? I'll cut the shtick for a minute here. You do know that Kathleen Willey for instance had her whole story blown out of the water on a number of counts right?

- Linda Tripp and others testified that she was trying to start a relationship with BC. That after the incident, she was happy and "excited" about it.

- She was caught lying to investigators. When confronted with evidence that she was lying, it was only then that she fessed up. That was a big reason why she wasn't included in Starr's report.

- She got busted trying to get friend (a WH intern) to lie to Newsweek to substantiate her story.

- For years after the alleged assault, she was still right friendly letters to BC and trying to get him to set aside some time to meet with her. Read them here

She's been making money off her false claims for years, particularly around Clinton elections. For instance, she wrote a book in 2007 about her allegations that was published by none of other than WND. The worst part? She's being paid by Donald Trump according to Roger Stone's own words to Alex Jones in May.

It's been planned all along. One of the ways in which they paid her was to setup a GoFundMe linked to Helpwilley.com to "pay off her mortgage" and that was 7 months ago. They've really stepped up things now. Did you read the OP? They're offering to pay people thousands of dollars if they can get the shirt they're selling for $20 on TV and say "Bill Clinton is a rapist." Of course there's a 5-second rule that they'll use to not pay these poor fools.

I know we've butted heads a time or two but I really believe if you start looking into some of this, you'll see that Bill Clinton is indeed a sleazy, philandering SOB but he's probably not a rapist. (though I wouldn't past him to expose himself)

I started to put something together but it's not ready and after the Juanita Broaddrick thread, I didn't know if I wanted to put in double the time to have a chorus of Trump supporters accuse me of trying to smear rape victims and calling me names.
edit on 2016-10-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is the thing:

If it is valid, then perhaps it is not the man we should be looking harder at, but the actual justice system in the country. Recently, it has become apparent, that it favors the wealthy, and those who are accused and admitted to sexual assault, are getting off with a slap on the wrist, by the courts. That in itself is a travesty of justice and should never have been allowed to happen. Nor is it equal in its nature.

However, this entire thing with Bill is a Rapist bit, there are several problems: 1) Bill is not running for President of the United States of America, his wife is. 2) The fact that you have to purchase the tee shirt and then they are offering money to show up at the rally's and ultimately display and say such on camera, that is wrong and should not be encouraged, for now it only adds to the idea, that this is a political witch hunt on the part of the republicans against one person, or persons.

if there was no money involved, then it may be true, however, now that there is money involved, how many people would jump and take such an opportunity for such?

But beyond that, if you look at how the 2 campaigns and the people attending rally's handle protesters and those disrupting such, the GOP campaign is not an angle in that aspect, and tend to squash the freedom of speech far more than the Democrats do.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You see that is what I like evidence.
Would anyone like to counter any of this?.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

My whole point pertains to another member's comment.

Bill can still be a rapist without being a convicted rapist. Is he? I don't know, I haven't been privy to any of the investigations except after the fact. But saying that he isn't a rapist because he's not a convicted rapist and dismissing it out of hand as mere alt-right garbage is obtuse.

When you play with the pigs, you're bound to track mud in the house.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join