It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There's A MOVEMENT To Stop Rapist Clinton!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an American hero. There I said it. This is a guy who knows what's up (and he's a snappy dresser — don't listen to the hater's AJ, that shirt was a perfect fit bud!). I was just listening to him yesterday and he laid it all out for me. Basically the liberal agenda is to destroy the country just like that Johnny Depp movie. I'm not 100% sold on the perverts at the airport training kids for the pedophile goverment but he really seemed sincere when he was crying and stuff. Either way, somebody is doing something about the damn criminals and it doesn't matter if he's a little out there right? At least he's not a Hitlery drone.

AJ has really been doing an exellent job of uncovering all those Soros protesters at the Trump rallies with that straight shooter and almost 40 year friend of Trump, Roger Stone. As if anyone would actually protest Trump! Please! Can you say rigged? RIGGED!

These people are honest. They're trying to keep dirty tricks out of politics. It's important to stop paid protesters from influencing the election right? Look at the good work they've done in uncovering fake protester scandals:

Acknowledging protests!

On April 29, a DNC press staffer, Rachel Palermo, alerted Eric Walker, deputy communications director, about a Facebook page for an anti-Trump protest on May 2 in South Bend. “Whoo! Thanks to our interns for finding this out.” Walker replies, “I like it, as long as the students feel safe getting involved. I imagine this demo will be nicer than the one in San Fran today.”

"Whoo! There's goes the country down the toilet!" she meant! Get 'em boys! You're the only one's real Americans can count on to clean this mess up. Paid protesters? That's a DISGRACE.

Anywho. So yeah, there's a grassroots effort to take it to Clinton. These are REAL protesters. Here's what I'm talking about right HERE:

That's real America there folks. That's the truth coming out on all on its own. Here's another one!

Shake that sign girl. Looking so much better than those Hitlery supporters. I see a girl like that and I just want to kiss her (and I might not even wait to be asked lol!). Can't view embedded video? No problem. The good people at Sputnik (funny name!) are covering this grassroots revolt even if the lamestream media losers won't do it!

Can you believe that DEMON Obummer told these REAL AMERICANS to go get their own rally? Go back to Kenya Barry Hussein! If you want to join the MOVEMENT, you don't even have to make a shirt of your own. You can get one right here for $20 (small price to pay for the truth if you ask me):

(that's a nice shirt too!)

Thanks for the videos AJ! Join the MOVEMENT today folks!

The patriots’ brave efforts to expose the Clintons are inspired by Infowars’ promotion highlighting the former president’s numerous rape accusations.Infowars is paying out up to $5000 for anyone that can get the “Rape” shirt seen on local or national TV for five seconds, and/or can be heard saying, “Bill Clinton is a rapist.”

Real Americans doing real things, for real. Believe me.
edit on 2016-10-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bill Clinton IS a rapist. Is it bothering you he's being exposed for what he actually is?

He's finally being forced to acknowledge his past evil deeds that Hillary's worked so hard to bury for him.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
All of that cutesy fabrication of words and you don't address the issue.....

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Alex Jones is just trolling for attention, it's nothing new.

Surely you can relate.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That's a bit creepy, the tshirt says Rape on it with Bill Clintons face. It almost seems to be subliminally promoting rape.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Hell no! I'm glad that honest people like Kathleen Willey are coming forward with all these new revelations. You should read more about her here.

Seriously. READ IT.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All of that cutesy fabrication of words and you don't address the issue.....

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

That only matters if you don't matter.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Because its only okay to rape if your bill clinton?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Only those indoctrinated by the alt right believe this. Where is a conviction?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So much good stuff here. Is that woman at the rally standing in front of a priest?

S%F

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Is that all you got out of that?

Bill is White, Bill is a Man, It's ok for Elitists to rape people, people who are male and white are rapists?

edit on 12-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So sick of being a political pawn, as a woman.

Don't think I haven't noticed that these two colluding parties have not replaced Scalia so that I feel forced to vote for Hillary.

...which I don't. I am fed up with being held hostage by the abortion issue. I see what they are doing. They all want Hillary.

I am voting for Stein or not at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Sorry but you can not say that for sure, we can hear women accusing him but no evidence.
Can anyone show me any evidence?.
I have read articles like this one.

www.vox.com...

And we will never know the truth so I would call him an alleged rapist sorry If this doesn't fit your political agenda but it is the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I do believe those are members of the clergy. Did you notice she looks a bit like Hillary Clinton in profile?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Also the difference between the alleged rapist Bill to the alleged rapist Don is one isn't running for president.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

its not just a picture of a white honest male. Its a picture of Bill Clinton

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Attack the victim Classy a reply to: theantediluvian

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: reldra

I do believe those are members of the clergy. Did you notice she looks a bit like Hillary Clinton in profile?

Oddly, yes. LOL

link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

We'll never know the truth as long as we're not even allowed to talk about it!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Only those indoctrinated by the alt right believe this. Where is a conviction?

You can still have done something without being convicted of it. Why not just play the "pics or it didn't happen" card?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join