It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Clinton Says that Donald Trump Supporters are Mostly REDNECKS.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: carewemust

I don't like the word redneck. It is insulting. I prefer deploreables.

What about neck beard ?

Deplorables is about as dumb as it gets, and will be forgotten quickly, it is only said by those who are actually DEPLORABLE.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

That's funny because Donald is anything but what people label as a redneck type of person.

You would think he wouldn't be (a redneck). But as it turns out, he's proven us wrong. It's the crass language, ridiculous behavior (who mocks the handicapped?) and his feigned sophistication.
All the gold gives him away too. It's tacky. He has no taste. I can't believe Melania hasn't redecorated that house. God it's gaudy. Lots of men have recliners. He has a gold throne. Doesn't that seem a little pathetic?

Anyway, I bet he won't let Melania change the décor into something that resembles a real home. It's like he needs all that "stuff" to prove his worth to himself.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Yep. Behaviors can be deplorable, but I don't think you should call a person "deplorable", or a group of people deplorable.
Their ideas and aspirations, perhaps.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is very similar to Joe Biden and Donald Trump, in that all 3 say what's on their mind at the moment. I read in one of the Wiki-leaked documents that Hillary has "cue's" built into her speeches that tell her when to smile. Does she even have a personality?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I know this is the Pit ... but let's get back to it just for fun.

Bill Clinton said that many of Trump's supporters are rednecks, he knows, because he was one.

Is a Hillbilly the same as a RedNeck?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bill Clinton said that many of Trump's supporters are rednecks, he knows, because he was one.

Only If they Votes Republican .
edit on 12-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm probably as liberal as you can get, and at the same time I'm from the south and a lot of my family are self professed rednecks. Thinking someone is ignorant because they like the outdoors and hunting and fishing or whatever "redneck" brings to mind is no different than people who rant about the BLM "thugs". Underneath all these labels are people just like you. Same hopes, same fears, everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Actually no.

But, you can Google that.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

He's not wrong.

Neither was Hillary about the deplorables....Trump supporters have confirmed that label over and over.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You know why we are all so damned PC?
Because the Truth hurts, and we have grown into a nation of flabby, thin-skinned mewling fools!
Rednecks, poorly educated, low IQ, similarly corrupt... define 'redneck' however you like.
The truth still hurts.
It takes real Enlightenment/unconditional Love to Love a violent, hateful, ignoramus... or another redneck! *__-

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

So this is what Bill Clinton had to say after having to face his sexual assault victims. Hmmm

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Bill is really helping HRC out lately - The Rape Victims - Obama Care Is Crazy - Trump Supporters Are Rednecks...

He is the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

He's not wrong.

Neither was Hillary about the deplorables....Trump supporters have confirmed that label over and over.

That's right - when you're out of facts let the insults fly.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I do recall seeing a video from the 90's where he bragged that it would be easy to convince working class Americans to vote for him by saying everything they wanted to hear on fox news.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
nah, trump supporters are mostly gullible, not necessarily "rednecks."

I know rednecks... some of my best friends are rednecks, and trump is no redneck.. .he's an "orange-face."

You got that right. They have recordings of the man saying it from his own mouth and he denies it and they believe him. That's pretty ignorant.
and Hillary's remark was based on just what I pointed out above. Not the backbone of America the embarrassment of America to deny the truth that stares them in the face because they were brainwashed by Rush Limbaugh and Fox News that everything that is against their side is a made up liberal lie.
edit on Thu October 13th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu October 13th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

You know why we are all so damned PC?
Because the Truth hurts, and we have grown into a nation of flabby, thin-skinned mewling fools!
Rednecks, poorly educated, low IQ, similarly corrupt... define 'redneck' however you like.
The truth still hurts.
It takes real Enlightenment/unconditional Love to Love a violent, hateful, ignoramus... or another redneck! *__-

I'm quoting this because it begs to be quoted.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Then there's the other shoe, the one you wear, constantly out of facts and using your snide spoiled brat mentality insults to make yourself feel better about supporting such a evil woman. I love watching you holier then thou Trump hater's use no facts and only play on your simpleton emotions by using snide insults as your go to retort every time. I guess some of you're or so delusional you would rather see Nuclear war.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Oh yes, those dastardly rednecks destroying the country while the illegal wetbacks you love make America Great!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Funny this Batman:

Redneck the word is in no way shape of form derogatory or insulting despite the liberal mindset's troubles with understanding this fact.
Just to point out the dumb nature of liberal mindsets the N word is derogatory, it is a racial slur, it is an evil insult.
But you can rearrange the last two letter's of that word and substitute "A" instead and it becomes an affectionate compliment.
Quite sad how utterly stupid that mindset is isn't it?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: angeldoll

Oh yes, those dastardly rednecks destroying the country while the illegal wetbacks you love make America Great!

Excuse me?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join