It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Clinton Says that Donald Trump Supporters are Mostly REDNECKS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Still reading, but did anyone actually look up the definition of Redneck?

a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Oh my.

Who do you think live in the Red states that get welfare? You think the money is going to the State government or something?

Wow.

You've "looked up the stat" several times and it listed Democrats as receiving the most Federal and State assistance?

Well, since you're so familiar with that information, you won't mind posting it, would you?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Clinton calls a demographic a derogatory term, Democrats rush to support him and deflect.

Wake up people.

Pretty sure poor people in the south aren't voting for big city slicker rich Trump.

Who do you think is voting for Trump then?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I see you feel the need to insult because you didn't like what you read, poor guy.
It's portrayals of one's self such as the one you display that lead yet a simple man to then ask himself, Damn is that guy that stupid?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
For the final time people, you can't insult someone with a word they deem as a compliment no matter what your twisted little mind thinks of that word. But hey as we've seen all year long whatever little twisted and perverted ideal you can spin to then demean your opposition is the tried and true liberal college educated way!

Actually that is the premise of this thread.

The only ones seeing an insult here are those that fabricate it in their own small minds.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I see you feel the need to insult because you didn't like what you read, poor guy.
It's portrayals of one's self such as the one you display that lead yet a simple man to then ask himself, Damn is that guy that stupid?

What part did you find insulting?

Portrayals of one's self ... wait a minute ... am I the subject of yet ANOTHER thread ... gwarsh.

Not.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Red States are Welfare Queens

Welfare Hypocrisy - Red States are the Real Freeloaders

So there's that ...

Every demographic has outliers. Statistically most of Trump's supporters are White males without a college education.

But as solid as the statistics Krugman provided might seem, we’re left with one glaring problem: States aren’t people. Could it be possible that liberals within conservative states are the ones taking the welfare dollars?

A survey by the Maxwell Poll on the political affiliation of those receiving government aid showed this to be the case.
Attributing the problem to red states is false; the problem lies in the blue parts of the red states.

rare.us...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

You just sound young and confused to me buddy. I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time. But your diatribe is yet again lacking common sense or direction. Are you sure you understand what you're talking about when someone tells you "hey thanks for the compliment" you still ramble on like you might have smoked too much today?
edit on 12-10-2016 by Floridagoat because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nice deflection.
Typical armchair warrior tactic.
I took no offense but calling it out is amusing to me if you couldn't tell.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area:

Yeah that's the definition, but the social vernacular is a Drunk, that wears a Wife Beater, and dreams of owning a Red car with the Confederate Flag ontop of it.

If anyone wants to call themselves a Redneck, that's fine with me, but calling someone else a Redneck, like Bill did, is a slur. He even confusingly, admitted he was a Redneck, to try to amend that. He was sluring them, then backtracking the hypocrisy of his roots.
edit on 12-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

None of the links on your rather questionable site work.

Particularly the link to the "survey" at the Maxwell poll.

Do you have a link to the poll cited?

If not, sorry, not buying it.

EDIT: The last "Maxwell poll" was apparently conducted in 2007. Here's the site: Campbell Public Affairs Institute

None of the polls present the numbers linked in your spurious article.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You just sound young and confused to me buddy. I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time. But your diatribe is yet again lacking common sense or direction. Are you sure you understand what you're talking about when someone tells you "hey thanks for the compliment" you still ramble on like you might have smoked too much today?

You're just full of salt. I'll call anyone that disagrees with me a Redneck from here on.

"Accepting it" doesn't account for the tone of the speaker. It's just like black people and the n-word.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Isn't that racist considering red states have the highest concentration of black residents?

link   

Nice deflection.
Typical armchair warrior tactic.
I took no offense but calling it out is amusing to me if you couldn't tell.

If you get around to anything other than zero-content posts, let me know.

link   

I'm salty because I respond to you after you tried to be Phages little defender in another thread?
Oh man i'll stop picking on you, my bad!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Isn't that racist considering red states have the highest concentration of black residents?

Hmmm ... perhaps.

Why don't you prove to us that Red States have the highest concentration of Black residents to start?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You responded.
Must have been relevant.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I always believed rednecks were people that worked for a living like construction workers. steel workers ECT ECT ECT
not office workers or or white collar workers

At least here in calif we call ourselves beer. guns. and hard work rednecks and don't like liberals.

Rednecks like our trucks with gun racks and big engines.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Annee

Yeah that's the definition, but the social vernacular is a Drunk, that wears a Wife Beater, and dreams of owning a Red car with the Confederate Flag ontop of it.

If anyone wants to call themselves a Redneck, that's fine with me, but calling someone else a Redneck, like Bill did, is a slur. He even confusingly, admitted he was a Redneck, to try to amend that. He was sluring them, then backtracking the hypocrisy of his roots.

You're such a confused person.
When you have the demographic telling you straight to your face its a compliment, you continue to try and spin it as Bill Clinton was a meany when actually he is just a dumbass that gave Trump ammo and complimented a portion of his voter base. But hey don't let me get in the way of those spinning liberal wheels. It's been super amusing for about 15 months now I would say!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'm salty because I respond to you after you tried to be Phages little defender in another thread?
Oh man i'll stop picking on you, my bad!

???? I've disagreed with Phage more than you. For like years. What the hell does that have to do with anything other than you have an opinion so bad, Phage disagrees with it?

Oh I see what this has become now.

To be honest, just start calling it the R-word. You guys couldn't have landed on a better victim card to play, in this left-eating-world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join