It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Clinton Says that Donald Trump Supporters are Mostly REDNECKS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AboveBoard

He wasn't slurring. He was saying he understood them because he was one of them.

name one other ethnic slur that you can use because you "understand" it.

BS democrat double standard.

Anchor baby.

Anchor babies are stupid.

They tend to float and that ruins the whole purpose of. . . -oh.

Never mind.

Buoy babies doesn't sound as good.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: butcherguy

Gee ... talking about buying into "stories" ... from your Wiki link ...

With the aid of scholarships, Clinton attended the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., receiving a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (B.S.) degree in 1968.

Upon graduation, he won a Rhodes Scholarship to University College, Oxford where he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics, though because he had switched programs and had left early for Yale University, he did not receive a degree there.

Do you know what scholarships are? They're given to smart, capable students.

By the way, did Mr. Trump have a scholarship to Wharton (undergraduate of course)?

How do poor people afford to sell goods from their store to poor people ON CREDIT?

Did you attend college?
Even if you had a full scholarship, would you be able to survive, penniless in suburban Washington, DC?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think most his voters dont support him but rather see him than hillary in office.

Sure his full on supporters who are dumb enough to think to think he will behope a d change and buy his bull# may be rednecks.

I despise trump, but if I could vote with my American girlfreind i would vote trump, simply because hillary will trigger WW3 and kill us all.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You're apparently not aware of how farm-based economies worked. Everyone got paid basically once a year (with smaller subsistence money in the meantime), and you lived off that until the next year. Worked the same way with general stores in many areas (who also had credit available) ... it was a known factor of the economy of the time.

Gee, if I had a full scholarship, would I be provided a place to live, meal plan, etc?
edit on 12-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Been following Trump since day one and never recall him once calling out any specific legal citizen demographic in a negative way, even kidding around. He never said anything to my knowledge about Hillary supporters directly and he often shows empathy for Bernie supporters (RIP) unlike Hillary. And I'm talking about LEGAL citizens just for the record. I may have missed some of what he said but it's hard not to since the media trounces on him for every single detail they think they can hit him with negativity.

I know many Trump supporters who are upper middle class, advanced degrees in TX. I am a retired military officer and my wife is a corp executive. We are totally not rednecks. I don't even own a gun even though I have shot 10's of thousands of rounds in my life. Most of Trump's supporters are not upper middle but the same can be said for Hillary. Most are poor and on welfare. A larger percentage of Democrats are on some form of welfare, more so than "rednecks" or whatever he wants to call them. I consider it a compliment to be lumped in with those people. Self supportive (not all) but most of them. I have looked these stats up on welfare and it's the Democrats who have their hands out more. I would much rather be associated with rednecks than the 47% that Romney was talking about. Nothing against them just not my kind of people.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I hate to break it to the concrete stomper's, the city dweller's, the high rise high maintenance humans.
Redneck is a compliment.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

So you're dumb enough to vote for Stein or Johnson thinking you're putting it to the man like people did with Nader four years ago?
You can cast you insults and live in your little bubble world, were watching.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You're apparently not aware of how farm-based economies worked. Everyone got paid once a year, and you lived off that until the next year. Worked the same way with general stores in many areas ... it was a known factor of the economy of the time.

Gee, if I had a full scholarship, would I be provided a place to live, meal plan, etc?

I grew up in Appalachia.
We bought groceries on credit.
The store owners were not poor.
They were actually quite wealthy.

Where did you grow up , since you are familiar with farm economies?

And about the scholarships.... did Bill have a free ride? It says with 'the aid of scholarships'.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

a reply to: carewemust

He said Trump's base, not all.

And there are rednecks up north as well.

wetback = racial slur
zipper head = racial slur
redskin = racist

Redneck = mainstream liberal not racist slur.

It is not racist and it is not a liberal term.

Why are all those other slurs racist, but not redneck? Because you say so?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Red States are Welfare Queens

Welfare Hypocrisy - Red States are the Real Freeloaders

So there's that ...

Every demographic has outliers. Statistically most of Trump's supporters are White males without a college education.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

wetback = racial slur
redskin = racist

I know the dictionary definition, but do you still think "redneck" is only addressed to Whites?

It's usually (though not always) addressed to people living in the South ... so "regional epithet" might be more reasonable.

Redneck, to me, usually means someone who has taken on a certain kind of culture ... folks who drive trucks, listen to country music, wear a lot of western wear, etc.

Besides, does *everything* have to be a racial issue with you guys? Jeez.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

wetback = racial slur
redskin = racist

Redneck is not confined to one particular race.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Rednecks in general work their asses off, take care of their families, and love Jesus.

They are the backbone of this country.

Perhaps Bill was complementing Trump?

The backbone, that savagely attacks the brain. Rednecks have murdered Blacks and Gays with 30 point IQ differences, and it's 'socially acceptable' in 'their parts'.

Redneck is a slur. Not a compliment. Yes, Bill is a Redneck, have you ever heard him laugh?

"A-huk, a-huk-huk."

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The term " Redneck " has Scottish origins.

Redneck The origins of this term are Scottish and refer to supporters of the National Covenant and The Solemn League and Covenant, or Covenanters, largely Lowland Presbyterians, many of whom would flee Scotland for Ulster (Northern Ireland) during persecutions by the British Crown. The Covenanters of 1638 and 1641 signed the documents that stated that Scotland desired the Presbyterian form of church government and would not accept the Church of England as its official state church. Many Covenanters signed in their own blood and wore red pieces of cloth around their necks as distinctive insignia; hence the term Red neck, which became slang for a Scottish dissenter. One Scottish immigrant, interviewed by the author, remembered a Presbyterian minister, one Dr. Coulter, in Glasgow in the 1940's wearing a red clerical collar - is this symbolic of the rednecks? Since many Ulster-Scottish settlers in America (especially in the South) were Presbyterian, the term was applied to them, and then, later, their Southern descendants. One of the earliest examples of its use comes from 1830, when an author noted that red-neck was a name bestowed upon the Presbyterians. It makes one wonder if the originators of the ever-present redneck jokes are aware of the term's origins?

www.tartansauthority.com...

As Trump has Scottish ancestors it all fits in very nicely.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Here you are yet again trolling another thread with your opinion. Anyone that killed another for a difference in Iq points is just a criminal evil human, you can insinuate it was a rednecks and this and that but you only make yourself look weak and desperate yet again.

To Gryphoooon: So all of Hillary's supporters are college educated and need the media to think for them? I think i'll go with the callous hands and rough faces that show someone worked their ass off to get what they have, but you can side with the prissy college educated fools still thinking that woman is innocent or its a good vote jsut cause shes female.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

a reply to: LifeMode

Red States are Welfare Queens

Welfare Hypocrisy - Red States are the Real Freeloaders

So there's that ...

Every demographic has outliers. Statistically most of Trump's supporters are White males without a college education.

I'm not talking about states. I'm talking about Democratic voters. I have looked this stat up several times on almost ever form of welfare, SNAP, HUD housing, unemployment. It's majority Democrats. TX for example is red but there are a lot of Democrats. Same for La. Look at that article, it says FREELOADERS, yeah that is some real reporting right there. No real article would use that terminology. Go get a real article and some real stats.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
For the final time people, you can't insult someone with a word they deem as a compliment no matter what your twisted little mind thinks of that word. But hey as we've seen all year long whatever little twisted and perverted ideal you can spin to then demean your opposition is the tried and true liberal college educated way!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Here you are yet again trolling another thread with your opinion. Anyone that killed another for a difference in Iq points is just a criminal evil human, you can insinuate it was a rednecks and this and that but you only make yourself look weak and desperate yet again.

To Gryphoooon: So all of Hillary's supporters are college educated and need the media to think for them? I think i'll go with the callous hands and rough faces that show someone worked their ass off to get what they have, but you can side with the prissy college educated fools still thinking that woman is innocent or its a good vote jsut cause shes female.

Speaking of someone showing up in another thread with nothing more than their opinion ...

Stastistically speaking, those with college educations are Clinton supporters, yes.

While loaded questions are silly, I wouldn't throw the "letting media think for you" stone too far if I were you.

Calloused hands? Rough faces? Gee, that sounds like a commercial for Skoal or something.

/yawn at the rest of your garden-variety banter --- been there, disproved that.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Clinton calls a demographic a derogatory term, Democrats rush to support him and deflect.

Wake up people.

Pretty sure poor people in the south aren't voting for big city slicker rich Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Sorry I'm not on 'your agenda' and I'm a 'stupid libitard' that doesn't think you should embrace a a patriotic premise in a slur that's comparable to calling black people 'n-word'.

Spare me for fending off your own ignorance.

"Westerner" "Southerner" and even "Cowboy" have more honor than "Redneck". Give me a break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join