It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Says that Donald Trump Supporters are Mostly REDNECKS.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
December 19, 2016

Now that his wife has lost the Presidential election, Bill Clinton says today that ANGRY WHITE MEN (RedNeck Men?) like FBI Director COMEY, are the main reason why she lost.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

Is Bill Clinton implying that Redneck WOMEN voted for Hillary...or not at all?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obviously he has lost his mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Global warming caused Hillary to lose the election.

(I mean, what the hell, right? They are blaming everything else!)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Global warming caused Hillary to lose the election.

(I mean, what the hell, right? They are blaming everything else!)

Makes perfect sense because she got "frozen out" by the Electoral votes.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 19, 2016

Now that his wife has lost the Presidential election, Bill Clinton says today that ANGRY WHITE MEN (RedNeck Men?) like FBI Director COMEY, are the main reason why she lost.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

Is Bill Clinton implying that Redneck WOMEN voted for Hillary...or not at all?

As usual, Donald Trump has a TWITTER response, after Bill Clinton said..

""He doesn't know much. One thing he does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him,” Clinton replied. Clinton also said he had received a telephone call from Trump the day after the November 8th election.

"Bill Clinton stated that I called him after the election. Wrong! He called me (with a very nice congratulations). He 'doesn't know much'..." Trump wrote on Twitter.

Trump added in a second Twitter post: "especially how to get people, even with an unlimited budget, out to vote in the vital swing states ( and more). They focused on wrong states.""

Source: www.msn.com...

I hope that after Donald Trump becomes President, his plate will be too full to respond to verbal snips from Bill Clinton. Bill is living the retired, bimbo-banging life, while awaiting his Clinton Foundation indictment.

Come to think of it, Bill Clinton should be extra nice to Donald Trump, because of that potential indictment from the next Attorney General.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

No but he uses small words. So they actually understand what he is talking about.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rednecks don't have to explicitly live in the south. Many of them have moved Noth as well. Think of the lower end folks who live in trailer parks and the decrepit parts of town. Now of course not all them will be trump supporters or completely ignorant, but in my own town and in many others most trump yard signs were in those areas

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

And in a horrible amount of cases rednecks are not properly educated.
It was not a compliment Bill simply meant that he grew up around and saw the type of ignorance that gets anti establishment folks to elect one of the owners of the establishment as president. Who is now filling the government with other owners.

Congratulations folks you just gave the keys to the kingdom to the very snakes you thought you were fighting against by voting for trump in the first place. Only this way you cut out the middle man. Bravo

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join