It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN/MSNBC do not have 1 article that can be viewed as negative against Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hey Buzzy, are you finally ready to admit that the MSM are the real Tabloid Media?

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Pre-Trump Tape Wikileaks Coverage (Oct.):
www.cnn.com...

Post-Trump Tape Wikileaks Coverage:
www.cnn.com...
money.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...

It looks like that's it.

Here's a telling one:
Trump says WikiLeaks email shows collusion between Clinton, DOJ
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Tuesday accused the Justice Department of feeding information to Hillary Clinton's campaign to "cover up for her crimes."
Trump seized on hacked emails released by Wikileaks that purport to show Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon communicating with the DOJ regarding a FOIA lawsuit in 2015, and said they showed collusion between Clinton and the Obama administration regarding its email investigation.

"The DOJ fed information to the Clinton campaign about the email investigation so that the campaign could be prepared to cover up for her crimes," Trump said, at a rally in Panama City, in Florida's deeply conservative panhandle. "This is collusion and corruption of the highest order and is one more reason I will ask my attorney general ... to appoint a special prosecutor."

WOW!

Talking about Framing an issue.

Tell me that isn't bias, in framing the entire issue around it being 'Trump's claim', not actual facts.

Imagine if they ran all the polls like that.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Okay, now for some perspective....

CNN articles on the Trump Tape:
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
money.cnn.com...
money.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
money.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...

Nope, no media bias there. None at all!

It's simple: CNN is just a TABLOID now. Even their "Money" dept. is just a tabloid.

Note how their money dept. alone ran more pieces on the tape, than CNN proper did on anything to do with the Wikileaks Podesta archive (and the many many stories within it).

edit on 12-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When have I said they are not?

I've said over and over again that I listen to NPR for my news.

Anything else is 'tabloid' as far as I'm concerned.
That doesn't change the fact that Trump is an inarticulate dimwit. NOTHING can change that. Nothing.
Trump is an inarticulate, desperate dimwit who is way way way out of his depth.

*giggle*

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Moderator for the 3rd Debate is Chris Wallace , the Son of the Late Journalist Mike Wallace . It is a Well known Fact that Chris Wallace Despises Mr. Trump even though he considers himself a Conservative Newscaster . The Only Redeeming Factor in that Debate for the Trump Campaign is that Mr. Wallace Will attempt to ask Hillary Clinton some Tough Questions Unlike the Last 2 Debates .

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Name the broadcasters that support Trump, please.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That punk was Nasty to Ron Paul too.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Imo this is a prime example that Trump is deliberately losing this race.

Why didn’t he make a big thing out of this or the fact that CNN, so in favor of Hillary, hosted the first two debates

Trump is taking a dive

He should get an academy award

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

sigh. How very sad. And here I used to hang on your every word.

Perhaps something happened to your brain? Or maybe you were faking it all along. ??

Yes, tell us how you feel. That always seems to work.

Clearly you do no what the ethics of journalism are, and why they should be followed.

I think something happened to your brain, or you've faked it up until now.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Sean Hannity
Lou Dobbs
Rush Limbaugh
Mike Savage

To Name a Few......

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
That doesn't change the fact that Trump is an inarticulate dimwit. NOTHING can change that. Nothing.

See, the thing is - a lot of Trump "supporters", including me, probably agree with you - and yet we'll still vote Trump over Clinton any day. Maybe you should stop and do a little digging into why that is? Not a lot of effort involved...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

There is info on the net on why you are voting Trump or is the answer orange kool-aid?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Indeed there is an enormous mountain of credible intel on the net that details the extent of Hillary's corruption over the last few decades. Anyone who refuses to look into it, or denies it as "kool-aid" is quite simply being dishonest with themselves and/or willfully ignorant. Some people also simply need to strongly reconsider their priorities when it comes to the greater good of the world/country - and I'm not talking from within the context of the idiotic left vs right paradigm that has kept the masses blinded for so long.

I have no doubt Trump is a tool. But I have strong doubts that he's the establishment's tool - and that alone makes him a better option than more establishment corruption than ever before.
edit on 12/10/16 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Indeed there is an enormous mountain of credible intel on the net that details the extent of Hillary's corruption over the last few decades.

But it doesn't say why you would personally support Trump over Clinton.

I have no doubt Trump is a tool. But I have strong doubts that he's the establishment's tool - and that alone makes him a better option than more establishment corruption than ever before.

I don't think your strong doubts that Trump is an establishment tool is going to sway many people.

Especially if they think that sliver of hope is nothing compared to Trump's dimwittedness.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It appears I don't have to sway many people. Many people are already swayed, and there is a real chance of Trump winning the election with or without my help. I'm simply contributing my opinion to this thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

You were pretty specific about who your comment was aimed at, Clinton supporters, not those already on Trump's side.

I get it that it is just your opinion but I was just ribbing a bit because you told someone they could dig and find why someone like you would support Trump. How is someone supposed to find how or why your opinion formed?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Because it really shouldn't take much more than a simple nudge in the right direction for the reason to become apparent (assuming it wasn't already). I suspect many of the ardent defenders of Hillary here do in fact know that a lot of Trump's support is for this very reason (to varying degrees), however many appear to disingenuously ignore this and some go so far as to lump anyone who would vote Trump as a "racist, xenophobic, low-educated, ignorant bigot" - which is essentially just trolling - but also greatly adds unnecessary fuel to the manufactured racial tensions that the establishment are using to further divide (and conquer) the nation. That's what gets on my nerves.
edit on 12/10/16 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Because it really shouldn't take much more than a simple nudge in the right direction for the reason to become apparent (assuming it wasn't already). I suspect many of the ardent defenders of Hillary here do in fact know that a lot of Trump's support is for this very reason (to varying degrees), however many appear to disingenuously ignore this and some go so far as to lump anyone who would vote Trump as a "racist, xenophobic, low-educated, ignorant bigot". That's what gets on my nerves.

The "right direction" is also just your opinion.

Trump actually having a plan that actually goes in that direction is what you are placing faith in.

I fully understand why others might not share in your hope.

edit on 12-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In case it wasn't clear, when I said "right direction", I simply mean the direction which points to the reasoning of why many people would vote for Trump, even while admitting he's a moron.

We're provided with 2 crappy options. However only one most clearly represents the pinnacle of establishment corruption.

That's what it comes down to for me and I'm sure many others.

The point is, we're not all racist/xenophobic/low-educated/ignorant bigots simply because we choose Trump over Hillary.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

In case it wasn't clear, when I said "right direction", I simply mean the direction which points to the reasoning of why many people would vote for Trump, even while admitting he's a moron.

I understood that the right direction meant supporting Trump but why would anyone do that unless they believed what he is promising?

We're provided with 2 crappy options. However only one most clearly represents the pinnacle of establishment corruption.

That's what it comes down to for me and I'm sure many others.

I would think that they are about the same but then again I'm jaded.

The point is, we're not all racist/xenophobic/low-educated/ignorant bigots simply because we choose Trump over Hillary.

But the post you replied to was talking about MSM being Tabloid Media and that that fact didn't change Trump being a dimwit.

I din't see any of the words you typed above.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hey Buzz , Please Name the Broadcasters from the MSM who Claim to be Impartial to Politics and Only Report on it .

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hey Buzz , Please Name the Broadcasters from the MSM who Claim to be Impartial to Politics and Only Report on it .

No such animal.

Corrupt all the way.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join