It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN/MSNBC do not have 1 article that can be viewed as negative against Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where did that graphic come from? There has probably been 13 minutes of wikileaks coverage on CNN in the last 2 hours.
edit on 12-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me... the networks are partisan and deal more in propaganda than news around election time... mostly due to the deregulation of broadcast news in 1996... anyone remember when we had laws in place to be fair and allotted equal time to discuss all sides of the issues? News broadcasts were far more non partisan and trusted for pure, vetted information; and editorials were clearly labelled as such?

I was laughing when the trump tape broke and CNN and MSNBC were all "Breaking News! Trumps Sexual Scandal Tape Revealed" and all a flutter ...while over at FOX we had several hours of hurricane news, even though it had been degraded to level 1, and not one mention of Trump or the election... even in the scroll at the bottom of the screen; until 2 a.m. Friday night, and then they played the more innocuous parts of the tape, leaving out the "I'm rich so I can do whatever I want ... grab their _____ies, etc."

Anyway... I miss trusted, as non-biased-as-possible journalism. That's my old man rant for the day.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: xstealth
insulted Bernie Sanders voters again, even bragging about CONNING them.

Like literally it took 4 seconds to google this
Bernie Supporters
I guess the google machine can be difficult to work.

what you do is put in the desired website, say cnn.com, then after that put in some keywords relevant. you will then get results.

Possible Collusion between Clinton and DOJ via Wikileaks

Care to explain how you came up with this thread subject given it took me literally seconds to disprove it?
Should this thread be moved to...I dont know..hoax? something worse?

Internet stories = Network TV coverage?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xstealth

No CNN just doesn't interject its opinion with its news like right wing media does. THAT'S what's missing from those stories. I can understand how that can be confusing to someone who is used to the right wing media's propaganda though.

With this post you have completely discredited yourself.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
This is so sick and disturbing, the MEDIA is completely corrupted.

No, it's not.

Since the outlet you are discussing is not state owned, they have no obligation to be fair or unbiased. Fox is owned by a staunch conservative, so they tow a conservative line. The opposite is true for this particular news corp. Why is this a surprise?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Bernie Supporters

what you do is put in the desired website, say cnn.com, then after that put in some keywords relevant. you will then get results.

Care to explain how you came up with this thread subject given it took me literally seconds to disprove it?

He's talking about on the television, as in being broadcasted to millions on the boob-tube. Care to explain how you disproved that in literally seconds, likely without even watching it?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You might actually read the words in the image.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That's only one single TV channel.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: xstealth

Win or lose, that will be a lasting legacy of the Trump campaign—the media has exposed themselves as unethical, undemocratic, and no more than a gutter press, hell-bent on power and profits. Not only that, but it will expose those among us—those who share it and parrot it with little thought—as vectors of propaganda.

Did the Trump campaign expose that? I thought it was Wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Bernie Supporters

He's talking about on the television, as in being broadcasted to millions on the boob-tube. Care to explain how you disproved that in literally seconds, likely without even watching it?
T
the links literally have video clips from their programs.
smh

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. I was wrong. Apologies. To be fair, one article was from October 1st, the other from Oct 11th. That's quite gap.
edit on 12-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Did the Trump campaign expose that? I thought it was Wikileaks.

Yes. If you check any ethical guidelines in journalism, and compare it to the media's treatment of Trump, you'll have your answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Bernie Supporters

They show "articles" on television?

Hint: Look at the thread title.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes. If you check any ethical guidelines in journalism, and compare it to the media's treatment of Trump, you'll have your answer.

so when it transpired former conservative leader david cameron screwed a dead pig the media was wrong to report it?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They show "articles" on television?

Hint: Look at the thread title.

My mistake.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

so when it transpired former conservative leader david cameron screwed a dead pig the media was wrong to report it?

The media was unethical in reporting it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Only according to willfully ignorant Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The fact is, if the media had been doing it's job for the past year, neither of these psychopathic 1%ers would be the nominee.
I don't want to see the country burn down but I would love to see media corporations fall.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

sigh. How very sad. And here I used to hang on your every word.

Perhaps something happened to your brain? Or maybe you were faking it all along. ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join