It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN/MSNBC do not have 1 article that can be viewed as negative against Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They have 0 wikileaks revelations, NOTHING.

They're still talking about the video tape and how "record number of Republicans are leaving"

It's a disgrace. Hillary Clinton's campaign has bashed Catholics/Christians, plotted "Catholic Spring" and infiltrated the church, insulted Bernie Sanders voters again, even bragging about CONNING them.

The majority of the public will never find out.

This is so sick and disturbing, the MEDIA is completely corrupted.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Not surprising. Independent journalism is dead aside from a few instances. All sides are hunkering down and the sheep just eat it up. Just remember we are a nation of sheep, ran by wolves, owned by pigs.

edit on 12-10-2016 by JSpader because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I can't pinpoint the day or date that truth died, but it was on the same date that honesty and integrity also perished.

edit on 12-10-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
just curious.

did fox news report the epic fail by trump when he used Russian disinformation at a recent rally?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Today I hear that the Clinton campaign is colluding with CNN and MSNBC to start pushing the notion that a 3rd Clinton vs Trump debate IS NOT NEEDED. With the unsavory revelations streaming out of WikiLeaks, Hillary has much to lose, and nothing to gain, by debating Trump. Especially since he won Debate #2.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Win or lose, that will be a lasting legacy of the Trump campaign—the media has exposed themselves as unethical, undemocratic, and no more than a gutter press, hell-bent on power and profits. Not only that, but it will expose those among us—those who share it and parrot it with little thought—as vectors of propaganda.

Orwell said it right:

"Don’t imagine that for years on end you can make yourself the boot-licking propagandist of the Soviet régime, or any other régime, and then suddenly return to mental decency. Once a whore, always a whore."

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the moderator for the 3rd debate is unbiased, from what I understand.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Watch-soon ats will only allow links to CNN/MSNBC. (To "deny ignorance" and embrace ctr,lol)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
insulted Bernie Sanders voters again, even bragging about CONNING them.

Like literally it took 4 seconds to google this
Bernie Supporters
I guess the google machine can be difficult to work.

what you do is put in the desired website, say cnn.com, then after that put in some keywords relevant. you will then get results.

Possible Collusion between Clinton and DOJ via Wikileaks

Care to explain how you came up with this thread subject given it took me literally seconds to disprove it?
Should this thread be moved to...I dont know..hoax? something worse?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Really? This was posted two days ago:
WikiLeaks posts more John Podesta emails

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would be surprised if the next moderator wasn't just bill clinton wearing one of those fake glasses,nose,mustache disguises.

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Bernie Supporters

what you do is put in the desired website, say cnn.com, then after that put in some keywords relevant. you will then get results.

Care to explain how you came up with this thread subject given it took me literally seconds to disprove it?

I suggest a new forum be made so we can put this thread and threads like it "Right wing circle jerk".

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can't pinpoint the day or date that truth died, but it was on the same date that honesty and integrity also perished.

Well if we are discussing this thread..I guess it died the second it was created under false pretenses.

Also, the day checking claims died on ATS for some people I guess.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
just curious.

did fox news report the epic fail by trump when he used Russian disinformation at a recent rally?

No because he didn't use Russian disinformation.

CNN and MSNBC is spreading that he did today, which is the talking point directly out of the Clinton campaign.

Wikileaks statement: twitter.com...

and they said "The Clinton campaign is leaking like the Titanic"

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Where do you get you news entertainment from?
From CNN
Wikileaks mystery: How did town hall question get to Clinton campaign?

WikiLeaks posts more John Podesta emails

Trump says WikiLeaks email shows collusion between Clinton, DOJ
edit on 12-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Bernie Supporters

That's not even close to the worst of it, and you know they're hiding the damning information. Reporting on stuff like "Pedseta says Chelsea is a brat" like CNN did isn't reporting the meat and potatoes of the leaks.

pbs.twimg.com...

why not throw Bernie a bone and reduce the super delegates in the future to the original draft of members of the House and Senate, governors and big city mayors, eliminating the DNC members who are not State chairs or vice-Chairs. (Frankly, DNC members don't really represent constituencies anyway. I should know. I served on the DNC first as Executive Director and then as an elected member for 10 years.) >> >> So if we "give" Bernie this in the Convention's rules committee, his people will think they've "won" something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn't make any difference anyway. They win. We don't lose. Everyone is happy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You are absolutely correct! Kudos!

Unfortunately another lasting legacy of the Trump campaign, and subsequent loss, will be the permanent three way marriage of the Democrat Party and its liberal attack dogs and the US Federal government and the MSM as the government propaganda outlets under complete control of the Party. When that happens, the Party will be able to cement itself as the Party of the One Party State, much like the PRI was the Party of a One Party State of Mexico for 80 years or more.

Once that happens, there's no immediate chance of undoing it. Democracy,, or more precisely the Democratic Republic will be formally DOA.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

What, you're blaming the existence of the Criminal Media on Trump? He's merely got them eating their own tails for all the world to see.
edit on 12-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join